Where Can I Find Car Title Loans Near Me?
Short on cash this month? If you can’t make ends meet, you may be searching for the best way to get yourself back on your feet. You may have asked friends and family for cash, but that can be awkward and change the relationship. Selling your unwanted household items can be another way to get a quick influx of cash, but it doesn’t always happen in the timeframe you need.
A loan may be another great way to get the quick funds you need. Instead of using your smartphone to search for “car title loans near me,” you can get connected to cash from the comfort of your home! With a loan option like a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart, you can apply for the money you need from the comfort of your home.
If you are like most people in today’s day and age, you appreciate the convenience of technology. There are heated seats in your car, a speaker for your bathroom, an Alexa in your kitchen to order your groceries, etc. Whatever your need is, there is an online piece of technology that can cater to your needs. So, why not apply that logic to a loan? Don’t waste your time and gas applying for a loan in person. Check out how you can find a car title loan near you from your smartphone or computer today!
How Do Car Title Loans Near Me Work?
Are car title loans an unfamiliar loan type to you? Don’t sweat it. If you are new to car title loans, they can be simple to understand and easy to apply for.1
Title loans are collateral-based loans, meaning they are secured loans. For a car title loan, you secure your cash with your vehicle’s title. This allows you to borrow money based on the amount of available equity in your car, but your title will be collateral for the loan. If you are approved for a car title loan, your chosen lender will place a lien on your car’s title until the loan has been repaid in full. The more positive equity you have and the higher your income, the more you can potentially borrow through a car title loan online.1
Since car title loans are a secured loan option, they operate differently than unsecured loan types. Take a look at some of the perks you can take advantage of with a secured loan:
- Access to More Cash1: With an unsecured loan option, your loan amount is almost solely based on your credit score and income. With a secured loan like a car title loan, your loan amount will be based on your collateral’s value and income. While your credit is still considered during the approval process, it will not be the focus of the loan process. This could potentially allow you to access more cash through a secured loan option versus an unsecured loan option!1
- Bad Credit is Not Always an Issue1: Even if you are not totally confident with your credit, you may still qualify for a secured loan like a title loan. With an unsecured loan option, your credit will determine your eligibility and interest rate. If you have less than perfect credit, a lender may reject your loan application solely because you are a risk to lend to. Collateral will help a lender minimize this risk; that is why a lien is placed on your title until the loan has been paid off.
- The Approval Process is Flexible: With a loan option like a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart, you can expect convenience every step of the way. This includes the approval process for a title loan online! Since a car title loan is a secured loan option, the approval rates can be higher, and the process can be incredibly convenient if you are in a hurry. Some qualified borrowers can even get their cash in as little as one business day!1
So if you are looking for a loan that was designed to help borrowers like you in a financial emergency, look no further. Don’t just search for “car title loans near me” online, choose a loan option that can allow you to apply for the cash you need from your phone or computer!
What Type of Car Do I Need to Qualify for Auto Title Loans by Me?
With a car title loan, your vehicle’s title is the collateral for the loan. Your eligibility for cash and your loan amount depends on the value of your car. So, you may be wondering- do you need a specific type of car to apply for a car title loan? There is no all-inclusive list of vehicles that can qualify for a car title loan. The reason is that so many different types of vehicles have enough equity for title loan approval!1
You do not need to have a Toyota Camry or a Nissan Altima to apply for a car title loan near you. Instead, hundreds of makes and models could be the right fit for a car title loan- even if they are not brand new. That’s right! You do not need a brand new vehicle to qualify for a car title loan either.1
Some of the most popular makes and models of cars that qualify for a car title loan are:
- Toyota Highlanders
- Toyota Camry
- Honda Civic
- Honda Accord
- Ford F-Series
- Chevy Malibu
- And Many More!
Don’t see your car’s make and model listed? No problem! Find out if your car has enough equity to qualify for a car title loan online through this helpful online tool. With a ChoiceCash Title Loan, you can use the online title loan calculator to find out if your vehicle has enough equity to qualify for cash! Additionally, by using this tool, you can potentially get a title loan quote, free of obligation.1
Can I Apply for a Title Loan if My Credit Score is Below 700?
If you’re facing a tough financial situation, your credit may have taken a hit. It is easy to use your credit card to cover purchases when money is tight. However, if you do not pay that back, it will increase your credit utilization. High credit utilization will certainly lower your score, as utilization is one of the main factors that contribute to the calculation of your score. Typically, a good credit score is one that is over 700. Credit scores are depicted by a three-digit number between 300 and 850. The higher your credit score, the better your credit is. Typically, a credit score is calculated by a few different percentages that are based on factors in your credit report. These factors are:
- Credit Utilization: This makes up for 30% of how your credit score is calculated. The less debt you have, the lower your utilization will be. Typically, you should not have more than 30% utilization on your credit report.
- Payment History: This makes up about 35% of how your credit score is calculated. Payment history includes payments that are made on time! The more responsible you are with your payments, the more it will reflect positively on your credit report.
- Length of Credit History: The length of time that you have opened your credit accounts will also matter. This factor makes up for about 15% of the calculation of your score. While this is not something you have much control over if you are young, it is a factor that is considered.
- Credit Mix: While this only makes up for 10% of the calculation of your score, this matters! The type of debt you have is a factor that the credit bureaus will look at. Types of debt include mortgage loans, auto loans, and even credit cards.
- New Credit: If you apply for credit frequently, that will affect your credit negatively. While this factor is only 10% of your score, applying for new credit cards quite often will indicate to the bureau that you are not financially sound.
If you aren’t happy with where your credit is at, you may have been turned down for a loan by unsecured lenders before. However, with a title loan, you may have a different experience. While your credit score is considered during the approval process for a car title loan near you, it will not be the focus of the process. Instead, these two factors will matter the most to a title loan agent:
- Your Income and Ability to Repay the Loan
- The Equity in Your Car
Don’t let your credit score hold you back! Just because you are not happy with your credit history does not mean that you should not apply for the cash you need. Find out if you can qualify for a car title loan near you today!
What Documents Do I Need to Apply for a Car Title Loan Near Me?
Are you searching for a car title loan near you? You may wonder if you have the right documents to apply for the cash you need. Good news! The documents required to inquire about a car title loan can be simpler than you think. With a loan option like a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart, you can expect to need these documents handy during the online process:
- Proof of a Valid, Government-Issued ID: During the approval process for a car title loan, you will be asked to validate your identity. This protects you! You can submit a government or state-issued ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Recent Photos of the Car: Did you know that a vehicle inspection is required for a car title loan? It’s true! While this can seem like a hassle, an in-person inspection is not required. Instead, you can bypass this hassle by submitting a few photos of your vehicle online to a title loan agent with ChoiceCash.
- Proof of Address: While title loans are a great financial resource for many borrowers, they are not available in every state. To prove that you are in a state that allows you to apply for a title loan, you will need to submit proof of your current address. This can be done through a recent utility bill, or even a credit card statement. If you have a mortgage statement, you can submit that as well.
- Proof of Income: While you do not need to have traditional income (a 9-5 job) to apply for a car title loan, you will need to provide proof that you can afford to pay back the loan. This can be done through bank statements, pay stubs, or even alternative income! Call 855-277-4847 to speak to a title loan agent about your income.
- Vehicle Title in Your Name: At the time of the inquiry, the vehicle title must be in your name. If the car is close to being paid off, it may still qualify for a car title loan!1 Just ask a title loan agent for more information when you place your inquiry online or over the phone at 855-277-4847.
The great thing about inquiring about a car title loan with ChoiceCash Title Loans is that you can submit these documents online for your convenience!
Can I Keep Driving My Car While I Pay off My Car Title Loan?
If you are like most vehicle owners, your car is your primary source of transportation. It takes you to work, your friend’s house, and the store when you need to run errands. So, understandably, you do not want to lose access to the one thing that fets you where you need to go. Fortunately, you do not have to give up your regular driving routine.
Your car’s title is the collateral for the loan. This means that your title loan lender is the lienholder, which also means that they have legal access to your vehicle if you fail to meet the terms of your loan contract and stop making payments. Repossession is often the last resort for lenders, however, and it is better to communicate any financial hardship you have during loan repayment to a title loan agent! The general rule of thumb is to call before you default, and a potential solution could be worked out!
If you make your payments on time and are a responsible borrower, you can keep driving your vehicle like it is business as usual. There is no need to rely on Uber or friends to get you where you need to go!
What are the Benefits of Car Title Loans Near Me?
You may be relying on a car title loan near you to apply for the cash you need. You typed in “car title loan near me” and just hoped you would find the fastest way to get some money. But did you know that you can take advantage of more benefits besides cash with a car title loan? With a loan option like a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart, qualified borrowers can enjoy these benefits with their car title loan:
- Quick Funding1: Did you know that title loans were designed to help people in financial emergencies? With ChoiceCash Title Loans, qualified borrowers could get their cash in as little as 24 hours after approval!1
- Quality Customer Service: Title loan representatives are there to help you every step of the way- during your inquiry and the repayment process. You can expect agents that care! Title loan agents are available six days a week to assist you, so ask any questions you may have.
- High Approval Rates1: Title loans have high approval rates because they are secured loans!1
Don’t wait to apply for the cash you need through a car title loan near you! It takes no time at all to get through the inquiry process and find out if your financial situation can be resolved. Get started today by calling a title loan agent at 855-277-4847.
Where Can I Apply for Car Title Loans Near Me Online?
Are you ready to find out if your vehicle and income qualify for the cash you need?1 Don’t wait to inquire! With ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you can apply for an auto title loan near you from the comfort of your home today. Get started on your loan by going through these three simple steps:
- Call or Click Online: You can easily start by calling a title loan agent at 855-277-4847. Or, to start online, just head over to the website and fill out the prequalification form! Both options can take no time at all.
- Submit the Right Documents: If your information prequalifies, you will be prompted to submit a few documents to verify your identity and vehicle.
- Get Your Money1: If everything checks out and you are approved for a title loan, the last step is to sign your title loan contract and collect your money!
Find out if you can qualify for a car title loan near you today!