What is a Car Title Loan?
You may have heard of a car title loan before, but you may be unsure of what it is. Also known as an auto equity loan or pink slip loan, it allows you to borrow money against the equity in your car. The more your car is worth, the more you can potentially borrow.
Unlike some traditional loans from other lenders, these loans aren’t completely dependent on a credit score, since a car is being used as collateral. The loan decision is primarily based on the equity in the vehicle and ability to repay the loan, so even if credit has taken a hit, you could still be approved.1
Another plus is how quickly you could get your money upon approval. With traditional lenders it could take days, or even weeks, to get the money you need, and if you’re facing a financial emergency, that might be too long to wait. With an auto title loan, you could be holding your cash in your hand the same day – sometimes within hours of applying.
Lastly, you don’t need to surrender your vehicle with a title loan. You can continue to drive your car as normal while making monthly payments, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of the money without the inconvenience of finding alternative transportation.
What Makes ChoiceCash Different?
ChoiceCash Title Loans have been designed with the borrower in mind. For starters, unlike some lenders, a ChoiceCash Title Loan doesn’t require a lot of documentation to be approved:
- Proof of income – pay stubs, bank statements or award letters are all accepted
- Proof of residence – almost any mail with your name and address is fine
- References – can be either personal or professional
- Photo ID – any government issued photo ID is accepted
- Vehicle Title – you must be the owner of the vehicle
There are also flexible options for receiving your approved money, including cash at any convenient MoneyGram location, direct deposit into your bank account or having a check overnighted to your home. You’re then free to use your money however you choose; whether it’s for rent, home or car repairs, emergency bills or medical expenses.
The benefits don’t stop once you receive your money, either. With many regular title loans, once the money’s gone you’re left with the payments, but that’s not the case with a ChoiceCash loan.
For starters, every on-time monthly payment lowers your interest rate and payment.2 Over the lifetime of your loan, you could see your payments nearly halved, rewarding you with significant savings in the process.
There’s an additional benefit if you ever need to borrow more in the future. With ChoiceCash, you could be eligible to borrow more money at the lower rate you’ve worked hard for, allowing you to continue saving money.1, 2
How to Get a ChoiceCash Title Loan
Applying for a ChoiceCash Title Loan couldn’t be simpler. There are just three easy steps to getting your approved money and they can all be completed without ever leaving the comfort of your own home.
- Call or click. If you’re looking to borrow money, you only need to call 855-914-2945 or apply online to find out in minutes if the vehicle pre-qualifies. Your loan officer will review your offer with you and answer any questions you might have.
- Submit your documents. Your loan officer will also explain which documents you’ll need to process your loan. Again, convenience is the key; you can submit your documents online, via email, fax or even SMS text message.
- Get your money.1 Once your documents have been reviewed, you only need to sign your agreement and you could have access to your cash within just a few short hours upon approval.
The whole process typically takes less than 24 hours, with some loans being completed the very same day.1
Borrowing money doesn’t have to be confusing or difficult, and a ChoiceCash Title Loan is designed to make the process as quick and painless as possible. Call 855-914-2945 or apply online today and you could have the money you need within 24 hours.1