When you’re unemployed, financial resources from traditional loans are not often available to you. Often, alternative funding such as a title loan is the best option available. If you are unemployed, you might be asking: How can I get a title loan when unemployed?
With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, the process can be much more flexible in terms of loan approval. Those from all credit histories and financial backgrounds can potentially be approved for cash through ChoiceCash Title Loans.1
How Can I Get a Title Loan While I’m Unemployed?
With ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you don’t need a traditional 9-5 job in order to qualify. In fact, other forms of alternative income may be just as much proof as employment as pay stubs! Borrowers will need to show that they possess the ability to repay the loan, but this can be done in alternate ways.
When applying for a title loan, some acceptable forms of proof of income when you are unemployed are:
- Social Security
- Checking Account if You Are Self Employed
- Third Party Employment like DoorDash or Uber
If any one of these fits as your financial situation, it may count as proof of income which is required to obtain a loan through ChoiceCash Title Loans.1
What are the Requirements for a Title Loan When Unemployed?
While getting a title loan when unemployed may not be a hassle, there are still some requirements that should be met initially. To qualify, borrowers should:
- At Least 18 Years of Age or Older
- Be On the Title of Their Vehicle
- Have Enough Equity in Their Car
In addition to these basic requirements, borrowers will need to submit a few documents when placing a loan inquiry. Fortunately, these documents are ones everyone has lying around- even if they are looking to get a title loan when unemployed:
- Proof of Income: These are proof of your alternative income, which can be items like your Social Security Checks or retirement account statement.
- Proof of Residence: Any government approved mail item, such as your utility bills or voter registration card.
- Title to the Vehicle: It must be in your name to qualify.
- Government or State Issued Photo ID: These can be your passport, FOID card, or driver’s license.
- Photos of the Vehicle: These must be taken recently and include all four sides of the vehicle, the odometer and the VIN.
Can I Get a Title Loan When Unemployed If I Have Bad Credit?
Most borrowers looking to get a title loan when unemployed often have questions about their credit. While poor credit might inhibit borrowers from getting a traditional loan like a personal loan, a title loan can be more flexible in the approval process.1 If you’re unemployed, you might not have the best credit history. This shouldn’t stop you from applying for the cash you need!
With ChoiceCash Title Loans, the approval process can be much more flexible for those with less than stellar credit.1 Since title loans are secured by using your title as collateral, your credit history is not the most important factor in the approval process. Instead, the value of your vehicle is what will determine your eligibility for a loan.1
Benefits of Choosing ChoiceCash Loans to Get a Title Loan When Unemployed
While there are many different kinds of alternative funding available, there may not be many for those that are unemployed. However, choosing ChoiceCash Title Loans for funding has many benefits for eligible borrowers, even those who are currently unemployed.
High Approval Rates: One of the biggest benefits of choosing ChoiceCash Title Loans for funding is that the approval rates for a loan or high. Your ability to repay your loan and the equity value of your vehicle are more important in the loan process than your credit score.1
Competitive Rates: When choosing ChoiceCash Title Loans, eligible borrowers have the benefit of competitive interest rates. This is perhaps one of the most important factors of your loan, as it can determine how much you’ll end up repaying in the long run.
Faster Cash: If you’re unemployed, you might need cash in a hurry to cover a big purchase or a bill coming up. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, borrowers that qualify for a loan may be able to get their cash in as little as one business day!1
Quality Customer Service: Customer service can make or break your loan experience. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, borrowers can always expect quality customer service and helpful loan representatives.
Get Your Cash in as Little as 24 Hours1
If you can get your funds in as little as one business day1, why wait to see if you qualify? Getting started is easy:
- Submit a Loan Inquiry Online: This can take just a few minutes to do and can help speed up the process for your loan.1
- Call a Qualified Loan Agent: For your convenience, you’ll be able to speak to a loan agent directly through the toll-free number 1-855-914-2945 .