Gas prices are notorious for experiencing highs and lows throughout the year. Many car owners in the U.S. choose to find a vehicle with a larger gas tank that can accommodate their travel needs. The right gas tank size can help combat changing gas prices and help you get your money’s worth when you fill up! If money is something you’re short on this year, you could use your car’s title to easily get cash- even if you don’t have a top car!
With this information in mind, take a look at the top cars in the U.S. and their gas tank size.
What are this Year’s Top Cars in the U.S. and Their Gas Tank Size?
Popular cars can come and go, but there are a few vehicles that constantly remain at the top! Take a look at this year’s top cars in the U.S. and their gas take sizes:
1. The Hyundai Elantra Hybrid/ MPG: 49 City/52 Highway
It’s no surprise that the Hyundai is ranking #1 for small cars in the U.S.! This 2021 model has a gas tank size of 14 gallons. It is moderately priced at $23,550 for a standard model. Hybrid cars can often offer more fuel efficiency.
CALL OUR TEAM
2. The Honda Civic/ MPG: 29 City/ 35 Highway
The #1 leader of hatchbacks and compact cars for 2021 is the Honda Civic! This model has remained a constant hatchback staple on the market and retains value well. The gas tank size is 12.4 gallons, and the vehicle has a price tag of $22,200 for an LX model.
3. The 2021 Honda Accord/ MPG: 30 City/ 38 Highway
The leader for midsize cars this year goes to the 2021 Honda Accord! This vehicle offers a 14.8-gallon gas tank size. A hybrid version of this vehicle is also available! The Accord was named the 2021 Best Midsize Car for the Money by Cars US News. You can expect to pay $24,970 for the LX model of the sedan.
4. The 2021 Toyota Avalon Sedan/ MPG: 25 City/34 Highway
The winner of the large cars section is the 2021 Toyota Avalon Sedan! This vehicle offers a 14.4 gas tank size, and the typical price is $36,125 for an XLE model. Toyota is known for producing reliable cars that hold market value well.
5. The 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ MPG: 19 City/ 26 Highway
The Jeep Grand Cherokee has remained a top car in the U.S. for decades! The gas tank size is quite large, as it can hold up to 24.6 gallons of gas. The standard model can cost up to $33,120!
6. The 2021 Dodge RAM 1500/ MPG 23 City/ 33 Highway
Car and Driver have awarded the 2021 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 10/10 rating! This truck goes for $32,795 for a standard model and has a gas tank size of 26 gallons. The Dodge Ram is known for being a reliable truck that can pull a lot of heavy curb weight.
7. The 2021 Nissan Maxima/ MPG 20 City/ 30 Highway
The new Nissan Maxima was rated 10/10 by Car and Driver! The standard model is on the market for $37,090 and the gas tank size can be up to 18 gallons. This model is considered a large car and was released as the 40th Anniversary Edition.
8. The Ford F Series (150,250, 350)/ MPG 25 City/26 Highway
This series has been the top-selling in the United States for decades! It is a dependable truck with a clean look. You can expect to pay $29,290 for a Ford F-150, and the gas tank size is 30.6 gallons. The 2021 Series offers a ton of upgrades and features for the pickup. It has a huge, outfitted cabin for work-related or casual activities.
These are some of the top cars in the U.S. and their gas tank size. If you’re in the market for a more fuel-efficient vehicle, these cars have remained at the top for a reason!
How Can I Be More Fuel Efficient on the Road?
Now that you know more about the top cars in the U.S. and their gas tank size, it’s time to learn about fuel efficiency on the road. Here are a few tips and tricks to driving more efficiently:
- Don’t Drive Aggressively: Aggressive driving that involves speeding, braking, or rapid acceleration wastes gas and is not fuel-efficient. It can lower your gas mileage by 15%-30%!
- Remove the Excess Weight from Your Car: If you tote around a lot of cargo, it can decrease your MPG. Try to avoid keeping unnecessary items in your car that are heavy.
- Invest in Cruise Control: Cars that are being consistently driven on highway trips can benefit from cruise control! Cruise control can help you maintain a constant speed and save gas.
- Choose a Car with a Good Gas Tank Size: A decently sized gas tank can make all the difference when it comes to fuel efficiency! Make sure to choose a car that can get decent gas mileage per gallon as well to maintain fuel efficiency.
Are Hybrid Cars the Top Cars in the U.S because of Their Gas Tank Size?
Many hybrid car models make it to the top car list each year! Hybrid cars can offer you the best of both worlds- fuel efficiency and affordability. Typically, hybrid cars can get better gas mileage, which can help save you money in the long run. The most beneficial aspect of a hybrid car is the mileage difference! Hybrid cars like the Hyundai Hybrid Elantra consistently make the top cars in the U.S. because of their gas mileage.
How Can I Use My Car’s Title to Get Cash?
Even if you do not own one of the top cars in the U.S. this year, you may have a vehicle with significant market value! So why not temporarily turn your car’s title into cash?
Title loans are a unique type of loan that could let you borrow off of the equity in your car by using your car’s title as collateral. You can keep driving your car while you make payments on your loan and spend your cash as soon as you are approved.1
You don’t need a top car in the U.S. to apply! Cars from all makes and models could get approved for a title loan. As long as your car has equity and you have a stable income, a title loan could be the perfect cash solution for you.
ChoiceCash Title Loans offers a title loan calculator to help vehicle owners find out their car’s value. Simply input this information in to find out your car’s current market value:
- Your Vehicle’s Make, Model, and Year
- The Style of Your Car
- The Number on the Odometer
With this information, you can get a free title loan quote in minutes!1
What are the Benefits of a Car Title Loan?
Car title loans can offer more benefits than just cash! With the right title loan option, you can take advantage of fast cash and optimal loan terms.
Take a look at what ChoiceCash Title Loan has to offer borrowers:
- A Streamlined Process: The entire approval process can take just three simple steps for your convenience! Qualified borrowers can get their cash in as little as 24 hours.1
- Keep Driving Your Car: If you are like most borrowers, you want to know about the status of your car while you pay off your title loan. As long as you keep your loan account in good standing, you can drive your car like it is business as usual.
- Payments start Low, and Can Get Lower2: Good news! If you are a responsible borrower that makes payments on time each month, you could potentially earn a lower interest rate and monthly payment.2 As long as you keep your loan account in good standing, you could qualify for a rate reduction and payment reduction each month.2
Where Can I Apply for a Car Title Loan Online?
After learning about the top cars in the U.S. and their gas tank size, it’s time to use your car for the financial help you need. With just your car’s title, you can apply for a title loan online!
Through ChoiceCash Title Loans, you’ll have access to a three-step process that is hassle-free:
- Send in a Loan Inquiry Form Online or Over the Phone
- Submit Your Documents Online to Verify Your Information
- Get Approved and Get Your Cash!1
Ready to make the most out of your car? Consider a car title loan with ChoiceCash Title Loans! You could get your cash in as little as one business day if you are approved.1 Get started on your loan today by going online to the website, or by calling a loan agent at (855) 914-2945.