Like with any type of funding, a ChoiceCash Title Loan, serviced by LoanMart, has some requirements that borrowers will need to meet before being approved for a loan. Submitting documents during the loan approval process can mean an easier road to approval, as it will help to determine if your collateral and finances are eligible for a ChoiceCash Title Loan!
How Does a Title Loan Work?
Simply put, a title loan is a unique type of alternative funding that may let you borrow off of the equity in your car. As a single or multiple installment loan, your title will be the collateral to secure the loan. Collateral usage gives borrowers the chance to apply for a loan with flexible loan approval and loan terms.
Securing a loan with collateral offers a borrower many different advantages, such as:
- Higher Approval, Even with Bad Credit: If you are less than confident with your credit history, a loan with collateral can be the right option. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, bad credit may not stop you from getting the funding you need. Since collateral is used to secure the loan, your credit is not the most important factor in the approval process. Instead, lenders will look at your ability to repay the loan and the value of the collateral.
- Faster Funding: As a result of using collateral, the approval process can be much faster than a traditional loan! Borrowers that choose ChoiceCash Title Loans for funding can get their approved funds in as little as one business day.1
What Documents Do I Need to Qualify for a Title Loan?
In order to qualify for a title loan, the approval process will require you as a borrower to submit a few documents for a loan agent to determine if you are eligible. While the exact documents can change from state to state, they are generally:
- A Valid Government-issued Photo ID: This includes a driver’s license , state ID, FOID card, or passport in order to be deemed valid.
- Photos of Your Vehicle: You will need photos of all four sides of your car as well as the VIN and odometer.
- Proof of Residence: A rental lease, home title, voter registration card, or utility bill.
- Your Vehicle’s Title: The title must be in your name to qualify.
- Proof of Income: These can be recent pay stubs, pension documentation, Social Security Administration account statements, retirement account statements, recent tax records, or similar.
- Three References are Typically Required: Personal, professional, or both.
For your convenience as a borrower, these can all be submitted online via email or fax!
What are the Requirements for a ChoiceCash Title Loan?
With every loan, there are requirements for borrowers to meet. Unlike a traditional loan, however, ChoiceCash Title Loans has streamlined the approval process with simple requirements for borrowers to meet initially:
- Borrowers Must Have Proof of Income or Alternative Income
- Borrowers Must Have a Title in Their Name
- Borrowers Must Be At Least 18 Years of Age
What are the Benefits of Choosing a ChoiceCash Title Loan?
While many different types of funding options exist, loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans offers borrowers many advantages besides cash:
- Competitive Interest Rates Are Offered to Borrowers from The Very Start
- Monthly Payments Can Be Affordable and Flexible for Eligible Borrowers
- Poor Credit May not be Holding You Back from Qualifying1
- Borrowers Can Still Continue Driving Their Vehicle While They Repay Responsibly
- Loan Terms Can Be More Manageable and Flexible Than Other Alternative Loan Options1
- Borrowers Could Get Their Funding in 24 Hours1
- Loan Inquiry Is Easy, And Can Take Just Minutes to Do1
How Do I Get Started on My ChoiceCash Title Loan?
If a title loan is the right financial move for you, qualifying may be much easier thank you might think. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, borrowers can get started on the loan process in just three simple steps:
- Fill out a Prequalifying Online Form: The first step for borrowers is to fill out a quick online form. This can take just a few minutes to do, and it will help borrowers get prequalified by just answering a few questions online.1
- Submit the Right Documents: For borrower convenience, these can be submitted online via email or fax to a loan agent for review.
- Get Approved: After submitting the right documents and getting approved, the last step is to choose how to receive your funds. Borrowers that are approved for ChoiceCash Title Loans can choose a few different ways to get their cash:
- Direct Deposit
- Receiving A Check in The Mail
- Getting A Money Transfer
- Any Local MoneyGram location!
Get Your Cash in 24 Hours
If you can get your funds in as little as one business day, why wait to see if you qualify?1 Borrowers that choose ChoiceCash Title Loans can get started on their loan today by either:
- Going online and filling out a prequalification form with your information.
- Calling a loan representative directly at 1(855)277-4847.