During the approval process for a title loan, a borrower will need to submit a few documents. These documents can help a loan agent verify the borrower’s information and even help a borrower skip an in-person vehicle inspection.
For your convenience, all your documents sent in for a car title loan can be submitted via:
- Or Even Faxed from a Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone!
Once your title loan pictures and documents have been verified, the submission process can be hassle-free. If you’re like most borrowers, time is of the essence in a financial emergency, and you do not have time to waste with an inefficient application. ChoiceCash Title Loans offers an online, streamlined process that can help qualified borrowers get the cash they need.1
What Documents will I Need During the Approval Process?
Title loans are some of the most flexible alternative loan options when it comes to the approval process. To secure approval a title loan, a borrower will use their vehicle’s title instead of their credit history. This makes the loan a secured loan and can in turn make the approval process flexible.
While the approval process is flexible to borrowers from all different kinds of credit histories and financial backgrounds, there are documents that need to be submitted.
Typically, you can expect to need:
- Proof of Ability to Repay Loan: You do not need traditional employment to apply for a title loan. Many title loan options understand that other types of employment exist and are just as valid as a 9-5. You will need proof that you can afford a loan payment each month, however. This can be done through pay stubs, bank statements, or even through alternative forms of income like disability award letters and retirement income.
- A Car Title in Your Name: This is the most important piece of the approval process, and it must be in your name to qualify. If it is not currently in your name, a loan agent may be able to help direct you towards the right paperwork to get the title transfer needed to apply for a title loan.
- A Government or State Issued-ID: Most future borrowers will use their driver’s license, but other forms of ID like a military ID or a passport can be accepted.
- Proof of Address: To prove your address, you can often use a utility bill, recent credit card statement, or even your voter’s registration card. If you have a rental agreement or a house deed, this can be used as well, but there are likely easier documents laying around.
- References are Sometimes Required: With an alternative loan option, references can speed the approval process along. These references can be personal, professional, or both.
What Title Loan Pictures are Needed During Document Submission?
The last document needed during the approval process is the title loan pictures. A vehicle inspection is required during the application process for most title loans, and it is often in person. Loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans can offer a more convenient inspection online.
To bypass an in-person vehicle inspection, a borrower will need to submit a few pictures of their vehicle. These pictures should be of:
- The Back, Front, and Sides of the Car
- The Odometer Reading
- The Vin # Located on the Vehicle
The loan pictures serve an important part of the approval process besides convenience. A title loan is based on the value in your vehicle, and the vehicle inspection is also meant to calculate this. These pictures determine the condition of the vehicle as well as the vehicle identification number, which helps verify the borrower’s ownership and information. When submitting these pictures, be mindful that the pictures are clear, and the car is easy to identify.
How Much Funding Can I Receive Through a Title Loan?
Your online vehicle inspection can do more for you than verify your information. The vehicle inspection is meant to calculate the value in your vehicle, which will help a loan agent determine your loan amount.
While many traditional loan options will consider just your credit during the approval process and base your loan amount on that factor, a title loan can be different.
Your funding amount will be based on:
- The Value of Your Car
- Your Income and Ability to Repay the Loan
If you’re stuck in a tough financial spot, a title loan can be the right solution for quick cash. Title loans work by allowing a borrower to access the equity in their vehicle by using their car’s title as collateral for the loan. The more equity your vehicle, the more there is available borrow from.1
During the approval process, a loan agent will look at your documents and your income to determine what you can afford each month. After the vehicle inspection, your car’s value is determined, and a loan amount will be estimated based off this information. Fortunately, this process can be fast and quick through the online inquiry process with ChoiceCash Title Loans!1 Qualified borrowers can get their funds in as little as one business day, and it can take just a few minutes to see if your vehicle qualifies for cash.1
The more your vehicle is worth and the higher your income, the likelier it is that you will receive a large loan amount. Most borrowers of a title loan can access anywhere between 25%-75% of their vehicle’s equity.
Do I Need Perfect Credit to Apply for a Title Loan?
Title loans were created to help borrowers from all different kinds of financial backgrounds and credit reports. A perfect credit history is not a requirement for a title loan!1
Title loans are secured through collateral and become a secured loan option for a borrower with a qualifying vehicle. Since collateral is used, the risk to lend to a borrower without a strong credit history is minimized. While your credit report is looked at when you apply for a title loan, it will not be the focus.
Instead, there are a few other initial requirements that should be met ahead of time. A borrower must be at least 18 years of age to apply for a loan, as it is a big financial decision. Borrowers must also have a qualifying vehicle and loan pictures to prove their vehicle’s condition. They must also have an income to support a loan payment each month, but unlike many traditional bank loans, alternative income can be accepted.
With these simple loan requirements, it’s easy to see why a title loan is such a flexible and popular alternative loan option.
What is the Title Loan Approval Process like with Loan Pictures?
With all the jargon surrounding a title loan, it can seem like it would be a hassle to apply for. Luckily, loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans have streamlined the approval process to help qualified borrowers get fast cash in a financial emergency.1
You can take advantage of the quick, three-step process to apply for a ChoiceCash Title Loan:
- Submit a Loan Inquiry: This first step can be done online, or over the phone with a representative. During this step, all you will need to do is fill out a form that answers a few questions about your car and income.
- Send in a Few Documents: After the form is submitted, a loan agent will reach out and ask for a few documents to help verify your information. A loan agent will also ask for loan pictures that identify your car to help estimate your loan amount.
- Get Your Cash After Approval: If your information is verified and your car qualifies for cash, the last step is to sign your loan agreement! Once it has been signed, you can choose how to collect your cash. Qualified borrowers can choose between a check in the mail, a direct deposit to their bank account, or picking up their money at a participating money transfer location nearby.
Where Can I Apply for a Car Title Loan Online?
Get your title loan pictures ready for an online approval process with ChoiceCash Title Loans! If you’re stuck in a tough financial situation, you need a loan that caters to your emergency needs.
Get started on your ChoiceCash Title Loan today in minutes by filling out a short inquiry form online.1 Or give a loan agent a call today at (855-422-7402) 855-422-7402 to be walked through the approval process.1 Applying for the cash you need does not need to be a hassle, and it can be easier than you think! Qualified borrowers can get their cash in as little as 24 hours.1