PERKS OF QUALIFYING FOR A TITLE LOAN WITH CHOICECASH IN OHIO
If you live in the state of Ohio, you could have access to quick and affordable funding with the help of a ChoiceCash title loan.¹ With Ohio title loans, you could take advantage of great perks like:
- Easy Approval Requirements¹ – If you have a vehicle with equity and valid proof of income, you could be approved for instant funding in Ohio.¹
- Simple Online Process ¹– Don’t want to deal with pointless meetings just to get the money you need? Great news! You can inquire about a title loan online with ChoiceCash!¹
- Your Car Stays with You – During the repayment process, your lender will put a lien on your Ohio vehicle title. But as long as you’re paying the loan, you can keep driving like normal!
- Interest Rates and Payments May Decrease¹ ² – Whenever you make a payment on time, your interest rate and monthly payment may decrease if you qualify for this reward, saving you money!¹, ²
OTHER BENEFITS OF A TITLE LOAN WITH CHOICECASH IN OHIO
When looking for fast and affordable funding, ditch the hassles that can come with other kinds of lending like payday loans, personal loans, or even credit cards and experience the ease of a ChoiceCash title loan in Ohio!1
Check out just a few more reasons why people in Ohio choose a title loan with ChoiceCash when they need quick and convenient funding1:
Alternative to Payday Loans – Ohio payday loans can come with quick approval, just like title loans.¹ Still, the repayment terms for auto title loans in Ohio can be much easier to deal with.¹ With payday loans in Ohio, the borrower is usually expected to pay back their entire loan at the time of their next paycheck. So, if you don’t think you can pay off your loan entirely in a week or two, Ohio payday loans might not be the best option.
Ohio Title Loans are Much Different Because They Can Come with Flexible Loan Terms¹– Many loan options make it difficult to repay them with all their high-interest rates and hidden fees! Thankfully, you could work with convenient loan terms that fit your budget!¹ Speak with a title loan representative to learn more about an Ohio title loan’s terms.
All Kinds of Vehicles Could be Accepted¹ – Don’t hesitate to inquire about a title loan just because your car may be older or have many miles on it. All types of vehicles can be accepted for a ChoiceCash title loan in Ohio.¹ The important thing is that your Ohio vehicle title is accurate and in your name. Once you have that, your lender will be able to access your car and determine a pre-approval amount.¹
Some kinds of cars that could receive approval for title loans are new, old, used, and sometimes even salvage. Keep in mind, however, that the equity or value in your vehicle will help determine your loan amount. If you don’t know your car’s current equity, that’s okay! An online calculator tool is available for title loan borrowers to find an estimate with a free no-obligation quote!¹
Refinance for Better Terms or Rates¹ – If you start to have trouble keeping up with your car title loan payments, be sure to reach out to your lender right away. By doing that, you could discuss your options and maybe even refinance your current loan for a better deal!¹ If your title loan lender has all the current details about your Ohio vehicle title, they can use that to assess your loan and maybe even lend additional funds.¹
Bad Credit is OK1 – Loans like personal loans in Ohio often depend heavily on the applicant’s credit score. If someone applies for a personal installment loan and has less than perfect credit, the lender will often deny them loan approval. Thankfully, Ohio title loans are different because they are a secured form of funding.¹
When you’re approved for a title loan, your lender will sign onto your vehicle title as a lienholder while you pay back your loan. This collateral allows lenders to accept applicants from various financial histories, including poor credit, no credit, and past bankruptcy.
Would a ChoiceCash title loan in Ohio be right for you and your budget? Call 855-914-2945 to talk to a title loan expert and find out how much money you could get. You can also start the title loan online and get a free pre-approval estimate with no obligation.
ONLINE TITLE LOANS IN OHIO
An Ohio car title loan is a financial resource to utilize when you have equity in your vehicle. Car title loans may let you borrow off the equity in your vehicle and use your vehicle’s title as collateral. Since you use collateral, it could easily help you secure the loan!¹ However, it’s important to note that your vehicle must have a certain amount of equity to qualify for an Ohio auto title loan. That, alongside your income level, contributes a lot to the loan amount you’d receive¹; so if you want to earn a considerable loan, you would need to have a car with plenty of equity and the income to support that amount.¹
As you may have read previously, it’s okay if you don’t know your car’s current amount of equity. Remember to use the online calculator tool to find an estimate of your vehicle’s equity; this tool could let you see how your car’s value is calculated! Simply input the following details from your vehicle¹:
- The Year a Manufacturer Released the Car
- The Make and Model of Your Car
- The Current Condition of the Interior/Exterior of Your Car
- Any Modifications or Alterations Made to Your Car
- The Style of Your Car, Such as Minivans, Compact Cars, Sports Cars, Etc.
- The Current Odometer Reading on the Car
Speak with a title loan representative with ChoiceCash to see if your current equity is enough to get the desired amount. They could always advise you about what you could do to improve your vehicle’s value potentially!
AFTER LOAN APPROVAL, KEEP DRIVING YOUR CAR IN OHIO
Suppose your car works as your primary source of transportation. In that case, you may worry about what will happen to it during the repayment process. While other loan types like auto pawn loans keep your car until you pay off the loan, a title loan does things differently. When you inquire about a car title loan with ChoiceCash, you could keep your regular driving habits if you are a responsible borrower.¹ But you will only have this privilege if you are on time with your monthly installments!
With a title loan from ChoiceCash, there are several payment methods that borrowers can choose from:
- Set Up Automatic Payment Withdrawals to Make the Monthly Due Dates For You
- Pay Online Through the Online Portal
- Use Your Smartphone and Pay Through the App
- Pay via Phone By Using a Credit or Debit Card
- Send Checks in the Mail to the Payment Center
- Visit Any Local MoneyGram Location to Make Title Loan Payments In Person
Once you find a convenient payment method, you could complete your title loan installments without an issue!¹
THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR A TITLE LOAN IN OHIO
You would need to submit a few documents as part of the approval process for an Ohio title loan. But don’t let this scare you, as it could be easy to access the necessary documents!¹ You might only have to look around your house to find them all!¹ What’s even better is the idea of skipping the hassle of applying in person by sending your information online.¹ It could be helpful if you need to resubmit documents or are missing some information. That means you could send everything again in no time.¹
Before you submit your documents, contact a title loan representative with ChoiceCash to see if Ohio requires you to have additional documents. However, you can expect to hand in the following information during the inquiry process for an auto title loan:
- Car Title: The title to your vehicle must be in your name to qualify for online title loans. If you share a name on it, that’s okay; you may still be able to obtain the funding you need!¹ Speak with a title loan representative at 855-914-2945 to learn more. Don’t worry if you lost or misplaced your title, as a title loan agent could also help you find out how to request a transfer or replace it with a new one at your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
- Recent Pictures of Your Vehicle: Title loan agents will need to conduct a car inspection during the approval process for a title loan. Fortunately, you could do this from the comfort of your home! Simply use your smartphone to take clear and visible photos of your car’s front, back, sides, Vehicle Identification Number(VIN #), and odometer reading. After you have the images ready, you could scan them online and email them directly to a title loan agent!
- Proof of Income or Alternative Income: Borrowers wouldn’t need a traditional 9-5 job to satisfy this requirement.¹ Instead, you could use various alternative forms of income to prove your ability to pay off car title loans, such as worker’s compensation, pay stubs, Social Security/Supplemental Security Income, bank statements, settlement income, a letter of employment from your employer, retirement income, pension income, etc.
- Proof of Ohio Address: A title loan agent will ask you to validate your Ohio residency. You could use various documents to prove that, such as lease agreements, phone bills, credit card statements, utility bills, mortgage statements, recent mail, etc.
- Proof of Government-Issued Photo Identification: You must use a government-issued photo ID card to prove your identity to a title loan agent. That could be your driver’s license, passport, or other certified state identification cards.
- References: Borrowers may have to provide personal or professional contacts to a title loan representative.
With these documents, a qualifying vehicle, and an income to support your loan payment, you could look forward to a hassle-free approval process.¹
PERFECT CREDIT IS NOT REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR A TITLE LOAN IN OHIO
Assuming you’re interested in acquiring a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart, you may wonder if credit can harm your eligibility. While that’s true for most traditional loans, a title loan works differently; you could use collateral to secure funding, which means your credit status isn’t the main focus of the approval process.¹ Instead, car title loans base their qualifications on the following criteria:
- The Value of Your Collateral
- Your Income and Ability to Repay the Loan
Remember that a title loan agent may consider running a credit check during your inquiry. But don’t be frightened! A credit check may not hurt your chances of acquiring title loan funding.¹ However, if that happens, your credit may go through what is known as a hard inquiry check, which could take off a few points from your credit score. But with time and effort, you could see that score boost to a favorable position again!
With loan options like a ChoiceCash title loan, your financial past is just that- the past! You may still qualify for an Ohio title loan even if you have less-than-perfect credit!¹ Go online to start on your title loans today!
WHAT’S THE APPROVAL PROCESS FOR A TITLE LOAN IN OHIO?
Most residents in Ohio are like you- they enjoy the convenience of online shopping. So why not try to apply for a title loan online? That’s the most convenient way to find out if you qualify for the cash you need!
- Inquire Online or Over the Phone: In Ohio, you can place an inquiry by going to the website to fill out the online form, or you can call a title loan agent at 855-914-2945.
- Submit Your Paperwork: During the online approval process in Ohio, a loan agent will use these documents to verify your information and to see if you qualify for cash.
- Find Out if You are Approved for Cash¹: If you are approved for the loan, the last step is to sign your loan agreement and collect your cash! Residents in Ohio can choose between a few different ways to collect their funds, including:
- A Check in the Mail to Their Ohio Address
- A Deposit to Their Bank Account
- Pick Up Your Cash at Any Participating Money Transfer Location Near You
In Ohio, qualified borrowers can get their cash in as little as 24 hours!¹
WHAT TYPES OF INCOME QUALIFY FOR A TITLE LOAN IN OHIO?
There are different ways to earn a living in Ohio, and many of them are not with a regular 9-5 job. There are over 800,000 small businesses in Ohio alone! If you have alternative income or do not have traditional employment, a lender may have turned you down for a loan in Ohio. Luckily, a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart can cater to borrowers with alternative incomes.¹
There are various alternative forms of income that you could use during the approval process in Ohio, including:
- Retirement Income
- Pension Income
- Social Security/Supplemental Security Income
- Bank Statements
- Pay Stubs
- Settlement Income
- Worker’s Compensation
- And More!¹
Even if you don’t have a traditional 9-5 job, don’t let that stop you from getting financial assistance in Ohio.¹ A ChoiceCash title loan, serviced by LoanMart, can offer Ohio residents with alternative income a flexible approval process to get the funding they need!¹
HOW MUCH CASH COULD A TITLE LOAN GET YOU IN OHIO?
Title loans in Ohio allow borrowers to use their vehicle’s title instead of their credit history to get the money they need. But how much cash could someone earn through online title loans? Typically, Ohio residents could access anywhere between 5%-50% of their vehicle’s value! That means you could get anywhere from $1,000-$10,000! 1
With a title loan in Ohio, your loan amount and eligibility will likely depend on these two factors:
- The Value of Your Vehicle
- Your Income and Ability to Repay the Loan
In Ohio, the more value your vehicle has, the larger your loan amount could potentially be!¹ But be aware that you would only get that total if your income can support it.¹ With a title loan in Ohio, you would access your vehicle’s equity and turn it into the cash you need.¹ If you aren’t sure what your vehicle’s equity could be, check out the online calculator tool to find an estimate with a quote, free of obligation!¹
How Can I Pay for My Car Title Loan in Person?
Pay for your car title loan at any MoneyGram location in Ohio. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 833-976-0292 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
For the sake of convenience for Ohio customers, below is a map and list of just a few locations in the area, with many more statewide locations found here.
What Locations in Ohio Can I Get a ChoiceCash Title Loan in?
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Ohio including metro areas . Call 833-976-0292 to discuss your options with a loan expert. If you are looking to pay back your title loan in person, check out the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Title Loans Ohio: