WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A CHOICECASH TITLE LOAN IN WISCONSIN?
- Bad Credit Isn’t Always an Issue¹– A borrower with a bad credit score could have difficulty finding a lender willing to help them. However, people from different kinds of credit histories and financial backgrounds could apply for title loans¹! Since you use collateral to secure the loan, your credit isn’t a major factor in the approval process¹. Be aware that a title loan lender will still check your credit, even though it isn’t the focus of your inquiry¹.
- Payments That May Decrease²– Responsible borrowers may be rewarded when they’re on time with their installments²! With a ChoiceCash title loan, your monthly payments and interest rates may decrease if you qualify¹!
- Competitive Interest Rates¹– A loan’s interest rate will determine how much you’d be paying back, along with the principal amount. But with title loans, you could work with competitive interest rates¹!
- No Prepayment Penalties–Unfortunately, some lenders punish borrowers that decide to pay their loans early. It’s frustrating if you want to finish your payments sooner and not worry about them anymore! Thankfully, with loan options like a ChoiceCash car title loan, you could allow yourself to pay off loans as early as you’d like! There are also no hidden fees or balloon payments to worry about either¹.
- Keep Your Keys – What would happen to your car after you’re approved for a title loan? If your vehicle serves as your primary source of transportation, you may be worried about losing it during the repayment process. But don’t stress! As long as you’re on time with your payments, you could still drive your car as you normally would¹!
ARE THERE OTHER ADVANTAGES TO GETTING A CAR TITLE LOAN IN WISCONSIN?
In addition to the previously listed benefits, Wisconsin residents could also take advantage of a flexible online approval process¹! That means you could inquire, send in your documentation, sign your title loan agreement, and get your emergency cash in just a few hours or less without having to leave the comfort of your home¹. Keep in mind that if you qualify for an auto title loan, you could retrieve quick funding as soon as the next business day¹!
If you live in Wisconsin, there are other perks you could enjoy when you obtain a ChoiceCash title loan. Take a look at some of the few reasons why people choose ChoiceCash car title loans when they need money now:
- Use Your Asset to Your Advantage:¹ Unsecured loan lenders will typically base your loan amount almost solely on your credit history. You may not receive much money through that type of financing if you don’t have a high enough credit score. However, you could earn a significant loan amount through a car title loan if your car has a high amount of equity and you have the income to support a title loan payment each month¹.
- Extraordinary Customer Service: One of the best advantages of inquiring about a ChoiceCash title loan is the people that lead you to your funding¹! That is why ChoiceCash title loan agents are available six days a week for extended hours to assist borrowers with questions about title loans!
- Refinance for Better Loan Terms or Rates¹ – Borrowers who start having trouble keeping up with their title loan payments should immediately reach out to their lender. By doing that, you could discuss your available options and maybe even refinance your current car title loan to access better terms¹! A title loan lender with all the details from your vehicle title could use it to assess your loan and perhaps even lend more money¹.
- Qualify with Alternative Forms of Income¹: Most loan options deny borrowers when they don’t have a traditional form of employment. A 9-5 job is unnecessary when you inquire about a ChoiceCash title loan¹. You could potentially use alternative forms of income to pay back the loan and satisfy that requirement. Contact a representative at 855-422-7402 to see what documents you could use to pay off a title loan.
Contact a title loan representative with ChoiceCash at 855-422-7402 if you have any questions about these benefits.
WHAT ARE THE AUTO TITLE LOAN REQUIREMENTS IN WISCONSIN?
A title loan is a collateral-based loan that uses your car title to secure money. Since you use collateral, the approval process could be more flexible and accessible to borrowers with poor credit scores¹.
People that acquire a ChoiceCash title loan could take advantage of a quick and easy approval process¹! Initially, you would need to satisfy the following requirements to inquire about a car title loan online:
- Borrowers Must Be 18 Years of Age or Older
- A Qualifying Vehicle with Enough Equity
- A Vehicle Title in Your Name
- Demonstrate the Ability to Repay the Loan
These requirements can seem quite rigid, but you must consider some details. For example, if you lost or misplaced your car title, a ChoiceCash title loan representative could help you find out how to request a title transfer or replace it with a new one. To demonstrate you can repay the loan, you must have some proof of qualifying income. Remember, you don’t need a 9-5 job to meet this requirement; however, you must prove that you can afford a monthly payment, such as bank statements, pay stubs, retirement income, or other alternative income forms1. Also, your car must have a certain amount of equity, so the better its condition, the more equity it could have for you to borrow from¹.
You couldn’t ask for more simple requirements than the ones needed for a title loan¹! If you have questions about them, speak to a ChoiceCash title loan agent at 855-422-7402to help clarify things!
WHAT IS A WISCONSIN TITLE LOAN?
A title loan may be known by many names, including pink slip loans or auto title loans. But what exactly is a car title loan, and how does it work?
As you may have read previously, a borrower uses their vehicle title to secure a car title loan. The use of collateral is what makes an auto title loan so accessible to people without solid credit backgrounds¹. Collateral acts as a form of security to the title loan lender in that the borrower will repay the loan in full, one way or another. Essentially, a title loan is a way for a person to borrow from their car’s equity and turn it into cash.
If you’re in a tough financial situation or suffering from bad credit, your vehicle’s title could help you acquire the funds you need for an emergency¹.
AFTER LOAN APPROVAL, KEEP DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE IN WISCONSIN
Many people could wonder what would happen to their car if they qualified for a title loan. While some collateral-based loan options, like a title pawn loan, tend to keep your asset during the repayment period, you would see that title loans do not require that. When you inquire about a ChoiceCash title loan, you could keep driving your vehicle like any other day¹! But don’t forget how you would only have this privilege if you make consistent, on-time monthly payments.
Speaking of payments, you could pay off title loans through several payment methods! Go online to learn about each method and select one that works for you. Once you find a way to repay your loan, you could complete your title loan installments without a problem¹!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR AN AUTO TITLE LOAN IN WISCONSIN?
When you inquire about a Wisconsin car title loan, you must submit a few documents to a ChoiceCash title loan representative. You might only have to search your home, car, or mailbox to find the right paperwork! Once you have the documents on hand, you could conveniently upload them online without going anywhere¹. That means you could get a fast response from a ChoiceCash title loan agent if you are missing documents or need to resubmit some information¹.
Make sure to talk with a ChoiceCash car title loan representative to see if the state of Wisconsin requires additional information during the inquiry process. However, you can expect to turn in the following documents no matter where you are:
- Social Security/Supplemental Security Income, Settlement Income, or Another Document to Prove You Can Pay Off Title Loans
- Credit Card Statements, Utility Bills, Mail, or Another Document to Prove Your Wisconsin Address
- Recent Photos of the Car, Including Its Hood, Rear, Driver’s Side Door, Passenger-Side Door, Odometer Reading, and Vehicle Identification Number(VIN #)
- A Government or State-Issued Photo Identification
- A Car Title in Your Name
As soon as you submit each document online, you could quickly move on to the final step in obtaining title loans in Wisconsin¹!
DO I NEED PERFECT CREDIT TO APPLY FOR A CAR TITLE LOAN IN WISCONSIN?
Are you still wondering if credit will disrupt your chances of getting a title loan? Don’t worry! Remember, people with all different kinds of credit scores could have the opportunity of obtaining emergency funds¹. Unsecured loans, like personal loans, usually require a decent credit score for approval. So, if you have bad credit or no credit, you could have difficulty finding a traditional means of funding.
Fortunately, as you may know, auto title loans are a secured form of funding. Since you use collateral, your credit status isn’t the main focus during the approval process¹. That means you could still have the chance to acquire a title loan despite your credit history¹!
Dial 855-422-7402 if you have any questions about ChoiceCash title loans.
DO I NEED A BANK ACCOUNT TO GET MONEY THROUGH A WISCONSIN TITLE LOAN?
People who don’t have a bank account may worry about how that disqualifies them for a title loan. But that’s okay! With ChoiceCash title loans serviced by LoanMart, you could inquire, get approved, and even receive your cash without having an account¹!
With a ChoiceCash title loan, borrowers can repay their loan in a few ways that do not include a bank account. Some examples are:
- Pay By Phone with a Card
- Pay in Person at Any MoneyGram Location Near You
Forget about other cash options and opt for a ChoiceCash car title loan as your source for quick funding¹! You would only need a few minutes to get through the loan process before you’re ready to find out if you can obtain emergency cash¹.
HOW MUCH CASH CAN I OBTAIN THROUGH A CAR TITLE LOAN IN WISCONSIN?
If you are a Wisconsin resident needing a car title loan to turn your financial situation around, you may be wondering what your loan amount will be. Title loans in Wisconsin are secured loans, meaning they rely on collateral for loan approval.
When you apply for unsecured loan options in Wisconsin, your credit history and income will affect your eligibility and loan amount. For a title loan in Wisconsin, these two factors will determine your loan amount, and your eligibility for the loan:
- The Value of Your Collateral
- Your Income, Debt, and Ability to Repay the Loan
If you apply for a title loan in Wisconsin, you mostly borrow from your vehicle’s available equity. For an auto title loan in Wisconsin, your loan amount will be based on what your income can afford each month and your car’s positive equity. During the approval process for a title loan in Wisconsin, a loan agent will look at your income, debt, and your vehicle’s equity to estimate your loan amount.
Typically, most approved borrowers for a title loan in Wisconsin can access anywhere from 25%-50% of a vehicle’s equity and turn it into cash1! If you need a loan in Wisconsin to solve your financial woes, you can use your vehicle’s title to get the cash you need¹.
If you aren’t sure what your vehicle’s current equity is, that’s okay! Luckily, an online calculator tool is available for ChoiceCash title loan borrowers to quickly find an estimate on their vehicle’s equity with a no-obligation quote¹!
DOES MY VEHICLE’S TITLE NEED TO BE IN MY NAME TO APPLY FOR A CAR TITLE LOAN IN WISCONSIN?
Are you looking to apply for a title loan in Wisconsin, but your vehicle’s title is not in your name? To qualify for a car title loan in Wisconsin, your vehicle’s title must be in your name when you apply.
For a title loan in Wisconsin, your vehicle’s title is the collateral for the loan, so it must be yours to use. If your vehicle’s title is not currently in your name, a ChoiceCash title loan agent can help Wisconsin residents get their title back on track! Wisconsin’s DMV, or Department of Motor Vehicles, can allow vehicle owners to transfer the title to their name through a simple process.
When you apply for a car title transfer at the Wisconsin DMV, you can expect to need these documents:
ChoiceCash title loan representatives can help Wisconsin residents that call 855-422-7402and request help finding out more about the car title transfer process1!
WHAT IS THE APPROVAL PROCESS FOR AN AUTO TITLE LOAN IN WISCONSIN?
Are you ready to see if your vehicle qualifies for an auto title loan in Wisconsin? Borrowers could take part in an easy approval process by completing three basic steps online¹:
- Submit a Loan Inquiry Online , or Over the Phone with a Representative
- Send in a Few Documents to Verify Your Information and Wisconsin Residency
How Can I Pay for My Car Title Loan in Person?
Pay for your car title loan at any MoneyGram location in Wisconsin. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
For the sake of convenience for Wisconsin customers, below is a map and list of just a few locations in the area, with many more statewide locations found here.
What Locations in Wisconsin Can I Get a ChoiceCash Title Loan in?
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Wisconsin including metro areas . Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert. If you are looking to pay back your title loan in person, check out the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Title Loans Wisconsin: