With a registration loan, you can use your vehicle’s registration to borrow cash. They were designed to be a short-term loan and a financial solution for borrowers that are short on cash. Typically, you’ll only be able to find a registration loan in the sunny state of Arizona.
If you have found yourself hurting for cash this month, you may be considering a registration loan to get back on your feet. A registration loan is often an alternative loan option for borrowers that may not qualify for traditional loans. While it can be a helpful solution in a financial bind, there may be other alternative options to consider before you choose the right one for your financial situation!
What Alternative Loan Options are Available to Me Besides a Registration Loan?
Many future borrowers seek out alternative loan options when they cannot borrow from a traditional loan. Alternative loans are often created to help borrowers with poor or no credit history.
Choosing the right loan for your personal financial situation is the most important part of the loan process. While there are many different types of alternative loan options, every person’s financial situation is different. What is beneficial for one borrower may not be the right fit for you!
Take a look at some of the other alternative loan options available to you besides a registration loan:
- Credit Card Cash Advance: If you already have a credit card provider, this may be an option available to you. A credit card cash advance allows you to access your available credit line and turn it into cash! While this is a fast way to get funding, there are some drawbacks. A cash advance from a credit card will still be treated like a purchase with your credit card. You will be charged the same amount of interest! If you cannot pay it back in a short period of time, this may not be the right option for you.
- Payday Loan: Like the name would suggest, these loans are meant to last you in- between paydays. Payday loans are short-term loans that are often anywhere from $50-$500 depending on your income. Payday loans are a fast way to get your cash if you have bad credit, but there are some aspects of the loan to consider before you apply. Payday loans often have hidden fees and charges, as well as high interest rates! These rates can vary, but they can often make the repayment process challenging to keep you in debt. Before applying for a payday loan, consider other alternative loan options that are available to you.
- Title Loan: Another alternative way to get cash is through a title loan! A title loan is a secured loan that uses your car’s title as collateral. Typically, title loans can be short-term loans that can help you get back on your feet! Your loan amount will depend on your income and the value of your car. Title loans can be a great alternative option to choose when you have bad credit and are short on cash.
What is the Difference Between a Registration Loan and A Title Loan?
Registration loans and title loans are both collateral-based loans. There are a few key differences between them, however! The most noteworthy differences between a registration loan and a title loan are:
- Registration Loans are Limited: Registration loans are only available in certain states! You may not be eligible to apply for a registration loan if you are not in the state of Arizona.
- Interest Rates May Differ: While registration loans are secured by using your vehicle’s registration as collateral, a title loan is secured with your vehicle’s title. Your vehicle is worth more and is a much more valuable form of collateral, which lowers the risk to lend you money. The less of a risk you are to lend to, the more competitive your interest rates can be.
- More Flexibility with Your Vehicle: With a title loan, your vehicle does not need to be fully paid off for you to apply. Typically, title loan eligibility is based upon the equity in your car, not the number of payments you have left on it. Your vehicle may still have equity if it is still being financed! You may not be able to obtain this much flexibility through a registration loan.
Why Should I Choose a Title Loan for Funding Instead of a Registration Loan?
The right loan for your financial situation can be tough to find, but not impossible if you have access to the right resources and information. If you are stuck between choosing a registration loan and a title loan, there are a few financial factors to consider:
- Your Financial Goals: When you are strictly looking for fast cash, you may not consider what your long-term financial goals are. Competitive interest rates can be helpful in the long run and will be easier to repay than high and unreasonable interest rates. Typically, title loans have competitive interest rates.
- Consider the Loan Amount: If you need a larger loan amount, it may be in your best interest to choose a loan that can get you more cash. Title loans can typically allow you to access more funding as a secured, collateral-based loan.1
- Benefits to take Advantage of: Title loans come with many advantages as well. Responsible borrowers of ChoiceCash Title Loans can take advantage of affordable monthly payments, competitive interest rates, and fast funding!1 Borrowers can get their cash in just one business day after they are approved.1
While both registration loans and title loans are alternative loan options for borrowers with bad credit, they are different. These differences may seem small, but they will impact your financial future! Choosing the right loan for your financial situation will help you get back on your feet and stay on them.
What are the Qualifications for a Title Loan?
Do you have a paid-off or close to paid-off vehicle in your name? You’ve already met the first requirement for a title loan! Title loans have some of the easiest qualifications.
To apply for a title loan online, you must have met these requirements:
- You Must be at Least 18 Years of Age or Older
- Your Car’s Title Must Be in Your Name
- You Must Have a Steady Income or Alternative Income
These initial requirements are so easy, it’s no wonder why a title loan is a popular cash resource for so many borrowers across the nation!1
What Can I Use My Title Loan Funding for?
If you are struggling to make ends meet, you are not alone! People across the nation use their title loan funds for various financial emergencies that can pop up unexpectedly.
Some of the most common ways that a borrower will use their title loan funds are:
- Debt Consolidation
- Surgery Costs and Medical Bills
- Home and Car Repair
- Veterinarian Bills
- Funeral Costs
- Wedding Expenses
- Travel Costs
- Rent or Mortgage Payments
- Rainy Day Money
Where Can I Apply for a Car Title Loan Online?
Choosing the right loan is important. Even if you were searching for a registration loan, you may be considering other alternative loan options. A title loan could be the perfect solution for your financial woes!
Applying for a title loan online can be just as easy as qualifying for one. When you work with loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, the approval process is convenient and easy.1
You can apply for a title loan online by:
- Submitting a Short Inquiry Form Online: Head over to the website to fill out a few questions about your vehicle and income.
- Give a Representative a Call: ChoiceCash Title Loan representatives are available seven days a week for extended hours!1 Any questions you have about the approval process can be answered in a snap. Get started on your loan today by calling 855-914-2945.
Both options can take just a few minutes of your time!1 Get started on your loan today and get the help you need. You could get your cash in as little as 24 hours if you are approved!1