WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A CHOICECASH TITLE LOAN IN MICHIGAN?
What makes Michigan car title loans better than traditional bank loans? Take a look at some of the reasons why you should inquire about ChoiceCash title loans today:
- Interest Rates Could Be Competitive1 – Interest is one of the essential factors of a loan because it partially determines how much money you’d have to return over time. The lower the interest rate, the less you’d have to pay off the loan. However, a problem with many loan options is their excessive and costly interest rates; you’d potentially end up with more debt than before! Luckily, a ChoiceCash title loan could offer competitive interest rates that could be affordable for your budget!¹
- Payments That May Decrease2 – Did you know that you could be rewarded for being a responsible borrower?2 If you’re on time with your due dates each month, your monthly payment and interest rate may decrease through this reward!2
- Quick Funding1 – Many lenders can take a while to process your loan application before agreeing to lend you cash. It can be inconvenient when you have a limited time to cover your expenses! But when you inquire about ChoiceCash title loans, you could receive money in as little as 24 hours!1
- No Hidden Fees – Although loans can provide the cash you need for an emergency, that doesn’t necessarily mean they will help your finances in the long run. Unfortunately, many lenders can surprise borrowers with hidden fees that leave them stuck in a challenging financial crisis. But with a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart, you wouldn’t have to worry about that!¹ There are also no balloon or prepayment penalties for wanting to pay off car title loans early.1
- Flexible Approval Process1 – People that inquire about ChoiceCash title loans could see how easy and flexible the title loan process can be.1 Despite your current credit score or financial background, you could still qualify for quick funding.1 It could also be convenient when you could do the entire process from the comfort of your home!¹ Just take a few minutes to apply online, and you could get your money in no time!1
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR CAR TITLE LOANS IN MICHIGAN?
Before you obtain Michigan title loans, it is essential to know the requirements. While it’s understandable to be apprehensive about this, you may find that the qualifications for an auto title loan are simple to understand!¹
You would only need to initially meet the following criteria to qualify for the loan proceeds you need today¹:
- Borrowers Must Be 18 Years of Age or Older
- Possess a Vehicle Title to Use as Collateral
- Enough Positive Equity in Your Car
- The Ability to Responsibly Pay Off Title Loans in Michigan
Title loans in Michigan allow borrowers to utilize the available equity in their car and turn it into money! The collateral secures the loan, enabling you to access your vehicle’s equity through funding. But collateral goes both ways, as it ensures title loan lenders that you will repay the loan amount in full. When you start the repayment process, a lender will place a lien on your title until you have completely paid off the loan. Once you finish your monthly installments, the title loan lender will remove the lien.
A borrower’s ability to repay title loans is another significant element in obtaining them. Title loan lenders closely examine your income level to determine your loan amount and terms. However, you don’t need a 9-5 job to satisfy this requirement¹; you could just present an alternative form of income to prove you can afford a loan.¹ Keep in mind this: if you start missing payments and fail to pay off a car title loan, a lender can repossess your car. Before you begin to miss payments, make sure you keep in communication with your lender! Discuss any financial hardship you are experiencing to potentially find a solution.
If you meet the title loan requirements, you could take advantage of a flexible approval process to retrieve quick funding.¹ Start your inquiry today by going online, or call a ChoiceCash title loan agent at 833-702-1955.
ONLINE MICHIGAN TITLE LOANS
Auto title loans are an excellent resource to utilize if you have enough equity in your car. They can grant you the opportunity to borrow off the positive equity in your vehicle and use its title as collateral. Since you use collateral, you wouldn’t have to worry about credit disrupting your chances for funding.1 Yet, it’s important to know that your vehicle must have a certain amount of equity to qualify for a Michigan car title loan. That, alongside your income, contributes to the loan amount you’d obtain for an expense or unexpected bill. So if you want a large cash total, your car would need plenty of value, and you will need the income to justify that amount.1
But what if you don’t know your car’s current equity amount? That’s okay. An online title loan calculator tool is available for ChoiceCash title loan borrowers to find an estimate with a no-obligation quote!1 Simply input some details from your car to use the tool1:
- The Make and Model of Your Vehicle
- The Year a Manufacturer Released Your Vehicle in the Market
- The Current Condition of Your Vehicle
- The Style of Your Vehicle
- The Current Odometer Reading Found in Your Vehicle
- Any Modifications or Alterations Made to Your Vehicle
Speak with a title loan representative to see if your car’s equity meets the requirements for funding. If you qualify, you could receive your money with a direct deposit, a check sent in the mail, or simply pick up your funds at a participating money transfer location.1
CAN I KEEP DRIVING MY CAR AFTER LOAN APPROVAL?
Does your car serve as a primary source of transportation? If so, you may worry about what would happen to it during the repayment period. While some collateral-based loan options like a title pawn loan may prefer keeping your asset, a title loan works differently. When you inquire about a ChoiceCash title loan in Michigan, you could continue to drive your vehicle as you normally would!1 However, you will only have this privilege if you make on-time monthly payments.
With a ChoiceCash title loan, borrowers could set up automatic payments. That way, you wouldn’t be stressed about missing a due date! Talk to a title loan representative to learn more about this and other payment methods.
ARE THERE ANY REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO OBTAIN A TITLE LOAN IN MICHIGAN?
In addition to using your vehicle’s title as collateral, a ChoiceCash title loan agent will ask you to submit a few documents to verify your information and vehicle ownership. But don’t worry about this step in the inquiry process, as it could be easy to acquire your documents!1 You may only have to look around your house to find them all!
Inquiring about online title loans means you could also send your paperwork through the same portal. That means you could potentially receive instant approval and collect emergency money!1 Also, if you miss some documents, you could just resubmit what’s left without wasting time.1
Make sure to speak with a ChoiceCash title loan representative to see if the state of Michigan requires additional information. However, you can expect to turn in the following documents no matter where you are in the country:
- The Title to a Qualifying Car in Your Name
- Recent Photos of Your Vehicle’s Hood, Rear, Driver’s Side, Passenger Side, Odometer Reading, and Vehicle Identification Number(VIN #)
- Proof of Income, Such as Pay Stubs, Retirement Income, Bank Statements, Social Security/Supplemental Security Income, And More!
- A Government-Issued Photo Identification
- Proof of Michigan Residence
- Some Professional or Personal References
Once you submit your required documentation, you can move forward to the next step to acquire title loans in Michigan!¹ Contact a title loan representative at 833-702-1955 to learn more about qualifying for a car title loan.
IS PERFECT CREDIT NECESSARY TO ACQUIRE A TITLE LOAN IN MICHIGAN?
Assuming you want to inquire about a Michigan title loan, just know that you don’t need to have perfect credit to apply.1 As you may have read previously, you could secure funding by using your car’s title as collateral, which means credit isn’t the main focus during the loan process.1 So don’t worry about not having a high score; you may still be able to obtain an auto title loan!¹ Your credit will still be considered, and a credit check will happen during the end of the inquiry process if you wish to pursue the loan further.
But don’t be frightened! A credit check might not harm your chances of getting a title loan.¹ When a title loan lender verifies your credit history, you will go through what is known as a hard inquiry check. While it could take off a few points from your credit score, it might improve with time and effort. Your credit will still be considered during the approval process, but it is not the focus. Instead, these two main qualifications will matter the most:
- The Amount of Positive Equity in Your Vehicle
- Your Ability to Pay Off Title Loans in Michigan
Don’t let bad credit get in the way of retrieving your funds! Dial 833-702-1955 to see how title loans work, even without a perfect credit score.1
HOW SOON CAN I GET CASH WITH A CHOICECASH TITLE LOAN IN MICHIGAN?
Often, a person needs an auto title loan to quickly cover a financial emergency. If that is your situation, you probably can’t wait long to get your money. The problem with many cash loans is the time they take to process things; for example, a traditional lender can take a while to make a decision on your application. If they agree to lend you money, you might have to wait longer for them to verify your information and deliver your funds. That’s inconvenient when you have a deadline to meet your expenses! Fortunately, when you inquire about a ChoiceCash title loan in Michigan, you could get cash as soon as the next business day if you qualify!1
Since the approval process for a title loan could be quick and flexible, you could see your money in a flash.1 Just take a few minutes of your time to complete the inquiry process over the phone or online.1
WILL MY INCOME QUALIFY FOR A CAR TITLE LOAN IN MICHIGAN?
Are you a resident of Michigan without a 9-5 job? While you may not qualify for some forms of funding in Michigan without traditional income, you may still apply for a title loan with alternative income.1
You could access an approval process with ChoiceCash title loans that can be flexible enough for borrowers in Michigan that do not have traditional income.¹ Proof of income is required to apply for any auto title loan in Michigan, but alternative forms of income can be accepted, such as:
- Worker’s Compensation
- Social Security/Supplemental Security Income
- Retirement Income
- And More!
You will need documentation to prove your alternative income when applying for a car title loan in Michigan. Some documents that may help to prove your income during the approval process for a car title loan in Michigan are:
- Bank Statements
- Pay Stubs
- Pension Income
- A Letter of Employment From Your Employer
- Settlement Income
If you aren’t sure if your income will qualify for a car title loan in Michigan, you have help waiting for you! ChoiceCash title loan agents are available six days a week to answer your questions about car title loans in Michigan. Residents of Michigan can call 833-702-1955 to get the help they need in no time at all!¹
HOW MUCH CASH COULD I OBTAIN THROUGH A CAR TITLE LOAN IN MICHIGAN?
If you are a resident of Michigan that is facing a tough financial situation, you may be curious about what your potential loan amount will be. For a title loan in Michigan, your eligibility for a loan and your loan amount are based on these two factors:
- Your Ability to Repay the Loan and Your Income
- The Amount of Available Equity in Your Vehicle
Since a title loan in Michigan is collateral-based, your credit history is not the focal point of the approval process, although it will be considered. The more equity your vehicle has and the larger your income, the larger your loan amount could be through a title loan in Michigan!¹ Generally, you can access anywhere between 25%-50% of your vehicle’s equity through a title loan in Michigan. If you are a Michigan resident who needs to learn your vehicle’s current equity, don’t stress! There is an online title loan calculator that ChoiceCash title loan borrowers can use that does the hard work for you!
WHAT IS THE APPROVAL PROCESS LIKE FOR A CAR TITLE LOAN IN MICHIGAN?
Applying for a car title loan in Michigan doesn’t need to be a hassle! You could take advantage of an easy and hassle-free approval process when you inquire about ChoiceCash title loans in Michigan.¹ Take a look at the three-step process available for borrowers in Michigan:
- Submit a Loan Inquiry Online or Over the Phone with a Loan Agent at 833-702-1955
- Send in a Few Documents to Verify Your Information
- Get Approved and Choose How to Pick Up Your Cash in Michigan!1
If you are a resident of Michigan that qualifies for cash through ChoiceCash title loans, you can get your funds in as little as one business day!1
How Can I Pay for My Car Title Loan in Person?
Pay for your car title loan at any MoneyGram location in Michigan. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 833-702-1955 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
For the sake of convenience for Michigan customers, below is a map and list of just a few locations in the area, with many more statewide locations found here.
What Locations in Michigan Can I Get a ChoiceCash Title Loan in?
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Michigan including metro areas . Call 833-702-1955 to discuss your options with a loan expert. If you are looking to pay back your title loan in person, check out the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Title Loans Michigan: