ARE CAR TITLE LOANS ALLOWED IN OKLAHOMA?
Yes, applying for car title loans in Oklahoma is possible! A title loan is a vehicle-secured loan option. A qualified borrower is allowed to use their vehicle title as collateral for emergency funding. Title loans are designed to provide financial relief to eligible residents of The Sooner State who need emergency cash and may be unable to qualify for many traditional bank loans.1
Since you are required to use your vehicle’s title as collateral for funding, a car title loan can be much more flexible than an unsecured loan. If you’re an Oklahoma resident who needs fast cash, you can apply for an auto title loan online from the comfort of your home today! Start your application for a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart by completing a brief online questionnaire or calling 855-422-7402 to speak to a title loan agent. If you’re eligible for funding, you can access competitive interest rates and receive money as soon as the next business day!1
While you won’t be able to find title loans that don’t require the car during the application process, it is possible to apply for title loans without physically showing your car! Visit our FAQ page today if you want to learn more about applying for car title loans with no store visit in Oklahoma.1
HOW DO TITLE LOANS WORK IN OKLAHOMA?
Looking to learn more about how title loans work in Oklahoma? In order to borrow against the value of your vehicle through a title loan, you must pledge your car’s title as collateral for the loan. Once the loan is funded, a title loan lender will add a lien to your vehicle’s title, but you will be able to access your vehicle during the repayment process. The lien is removed from your title after your loan is paid in full.1
Some online title loans are secured installment loans, which means that you will repay your loan in equal monthly installments over a set period of time. Before you sign your loan agreement, you can discuss your loan terms with your title loan agent and ask any questions you may have about the repayment process.1
Applying for online title loans in Oklahoma isn’t complicated. Call 855-422-7402 or submit a short prequalification form online to apply for emergency cash today. If you’re eligible for a title loan, you could get your quick cash in as little as 24 hours!1
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET ONLINE TITLE LOANS IN OKLAHOMA?
You may not realize how straightforward it can be to apply for online title loans in Oklahoma! The first few steps of the inquiry process include submitting an online form and several documents to verify your information. You must upload the following paperwork when you apply for an auto title loan in Oklahoma:1
- An Oklahoma Vehicle Title in Your Name: If you want to borrow against the value of your vehicle through a title loan, you must submit a qualifying car title during your application. The vehicle title must be in your name and possession at the time of your application. If you have misplaced your current title, you will need to head to your local Department of Public Safety office and request a duplicate title to replace the original.
- Proof of Current Address in Oklahoma: Most applicants will submit recent utility bills to prove their current address, but you can also provide a recent lease agreement, mortgage statement, or credit card statement.
- Proof of Income or Alternative Income: The unemployment rate in Oklahoma is relatively high, but it’s important to understand that you don’t need to be employed or have a specific type of job to qualify for an auto title loan! Simply provide proof of an alternative source of income to demonstrate your ability to repay a car title loan. If you do not receive regular pay stubs, acceptable documentation to prove your income can include bank statements, pension income statements, a disability award letter, or a letter of employment from your employer.
- Recent and Clear Images of Your Vehicle: You must undergo a vehicle inspection in order to qualify for a title loan. While getting title loans with no inspection in Oklahoma is impossible, you can complete a virtual inspection when applying for a ChoiceCash title loan! Just use your smartphone to take pictures of your car’s front, back, sides, odometer reading, and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN). It is possible to upload your images online, send them via email, or text them to a title loan agent as soon as they are ready.
- A Valid, Government-Issued Photo ID Card: Title loan lenders will require you to provide a valid, government-issued photo ID card during your application, such as a U. S. passport, driver’s license, or state identification card.
One of the many benefits of applying for a ChoiceCash title loan in Oklahoma is that you can upload these documents online! You can also send your paperwork via email or text message directly to a title loan representative. While getting instant online title loans in Oklahoma is impossible, you could potentially speed up the application process if you gather your documents in advance!1
In addition to providing the correct documentation, you must meet some initial requirements to qualify for Oklahoma title loans. Whether you are going to apply for a title loan as a resident of Oklahoma City, Norman, or Tulsa, here are the title loan requirements in Oklahoma that you need to meet to obtain loan approval:1
- Age Requirement: According to the title loan laws in Oklahoma, a prospective borrower must be of legal age to apply for funding. As of 2022, over 59% of the population in Oklahoma is over the age of 18.
- Income Requirement: As mentioned previously, you can use pay stubs, settlement income, disability award letters, or another qualifying source of income to prove your ability to repay loans. Call a title loan representative at 855-422-7402 to learn more about applying for title loans without a traditional job!1
- Vehicle Requirement: Your vehicle must have a reasonable amount of positive equity in order to qualify as collateral for a title loan in Oklahoma. In simple terms, equity is the difference between the market value of your vehicle and the amount you still owe on your car loan. Therefore, your vehicle has positive equity when the market value of your car is greater than the amount you still owe on it. Conveniently use ChoiceCash’s online calculator tool to get a vehicle equity estimate today! You’ll also be able to use the online calculator to get a title loan quote with no obligation.1
According to the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, the average middle-class family has over $58,000 worth of debt. If you are struggling with debt and need extra financial assistance, you could apply for fast money through a ChoiceCash title loan in Oklahoma! It can take just a few minutes to get through the initial application process and as little as one business day to obtain quick funding if you qualify.1
CAN I GET AUTO TITLE LOANS WITH NO CREDIT CHECK IN OKLAHOMA?
Typically, it’s challenging to find auto title loans with no credit check in Oklahoma. In most cases, a title lender will need to review your credit history through a credit check during your application. If you have a bad credit score, you will pose a greater credit risk to a title loan lender than an applicant with a high credit score. If your credit score falls between 500 and 600, you may have a history of missed payments, high credit utilization, or loan defaults. Even if you have a bad credit score or previously filed for bankruptcy, you may still qualify for an online title loan with no phone call in Oklahoma.1
That’s because your credit history isn’t the only factor a title loan lender will consider during your application. Instead, your ability to repay the loan and the amount of positive equity in your car will matter the most during the title loan application process!1 A hard inquiry, or a “hard pull,” does not occur if you want to see if you are prequalified for funding. However, if you decide to apply for a title loan and proceed with the remainder of your application, it is a necessary step, and it can appear on your credit report and take off some points from your credit score.
If you have poor credit, you may believe you must avoid a credit check by any means necessary. While obtaining unsecured loans like personal loans with bad credit can be difficult, a secured loan can be a different story. Applying for title loans with bad credit in Oklahoma can be simpler than you think!1
With secured loan options like car title loans, your credit isn’t the focus of your loan inquiry. Speak with a ChoiceCash title loan agent at 855-422-7402 if you have questions about getting title loans with bad credit in Oklahoma. If you qualify for funding, you can expect no balloon payments, no prepayment penalties, and zero hidden fees!1
WHERE CAN I APPLY FOR TITLE LOANS ONLINE WITH NO STORE VISIT IN OKLAHOMA?
Now that you have learned more about applying for title loans in Oklahoma, you can apply for the quick funding you need! Thankfully, with a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart, you can conveniently apply online from the comfort of your home. Use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to start the online application process today.1
Take a look at the three simple steps you must take to apply for ChoiceCash title loans online with no store visit in Oklahoma:1
- Call or Click Online
ChoiceCash’s pre-approval form can take just a few minutes to complete. You can also call a ChoiceCash title loan agent at 855-422-7402 to start your loan application. Both options can be simple, convenient, and quick!1
- Submit the Necessary Documents
Once you’ve submitted the inquiry form, the next step is to upload the necessary documents online or send them to a title loan agent via email or text message if you received initial approval. These documents are crucial for verifying your income, identity, and vehicle ownership. A ChoiceCash title loan agent will review these documents for completeness, which takes a few minutes. That’s one of the main reasons why you can’t get title loans with instant approval in Oklahoma!1
- Get Your Title Loan Money!1
Upon final approval for a title loan in Oklahoma, you can discuss your loan terms with your title loan agent, decide how to receive your money, and sign your electronic loan contract.1 It is possible to get car title loans with direct deposit in Oklahoma! If you choose direct deposit to receive your loan proceeds, you can access your quick funding in as little as 24 hours!1
Take advantage of a convenient application process and find out if you qualify for instant pre-approval today! Apply online or dial 855-422-7402 to learn more about the application process for auto title loans in Oklahoma.1
How Can I Pay for My Car Title Loan in Person?
Pay for your car title loan at any MoneyGram location in Oklahoma. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
For the sake of convenience for Oklahoma customers, below is a map and list of just a few locations in the area, with many more statewide locations found here.
Oklahoma - Key Financial and Indebtedness Figures
The figures below are intended for informational and educational purposes to allow consumers to compare their financial situation to others in Oklahoma. Empowered with this data, we hope you can make a sound decision to solve your financial needs - if you decide that a title loan is a potential option, we’d be thrilled to assist you.
|Average title loan amount with ChoiceCash||$3,384|
|Household income (median)||$56,956|
|Income per capita||$30,976|
|Gross rent (median)||$862|
|Value of housing units (median, owner-occupied)||$150,800|
|Monthly owner costs (median, with a mortgage)||$1,313|
|Monthly owner costs (median)||$432|
|Student loan indebtedness (average)||$31,525|
|Credit card indebtedness (average)||$5,848|
|Size of monthly car loan payment (average)||$524 (lease) $597 (loan)|
|Percentage of households that rent||34.5%|
|FICO® credit score average||693|
|VantageScore® credit score average||675|
What Locations in Oklahoma Can I Get a ChoiceCash Title Loan in?
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Oklahoma including metro areas . Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert. If you are looking to pay back your title loan in person, check out the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Title Loans Oklahoma: