HOW DO TITLE LOANS WORK IN OKLAHOMA CITY?
Over 14% of the population in Oklahoma City is impoverished and may be struggling to pay for basic necessities like groceries and utilities. Title loans in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, can be a viable option to consider if you have a car title in your name and need fast cash to get back on your feet!1
With an Oklahoma car title loan, you will need to pledge a title to a qualifying car or truck as collateral for the loan in order to receive loan approval. Although you are required to use your car’s title as collateral for the car title loan, you will be able to drive it throughout the repayment process if you keep up with your monthly payments.
Got any questions about applying for online title loans in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma? Call ChoiceCash at 855-422-7402 today!
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET TITLE LOANS IN OKLAHOMA CITY?
Take a closer look at the initial title loan requirements in Oklahoma City:1
- Age Requirement: Prospective borrowers in Oklahoma must be of legal age to apply for car title loans. You will be asked to provide a valid, government-issued ID card during your application to prove your identity and age.
- Vehicle Requirement: Having a qualifying vehicle with positive equity is necessary to get car title loan approval. If your vehicle has a considerable amount of positive equity, that means that the market value of your vehicle is greater than the amount that you still owe on your auto loan. If you don’t owe anything on your car, then the amount of equity in your vehicle is equal to its market value.
- Income Requirement: There are over 600,000 jobs in Oklahoma City. While you are required to submit proof of income during your loan request, you don’t need a traditional occupation to prove that you have the ability to repay your car title loan!1
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO GET AN OKLAHOMA TITLE LOAN?
To start your ChoiceCash title loan application, you can either submit a prequalification form online or call 855-422-7402 to speak to a title loan agent. Upon initial approval for an Oklahoma title loan, you will be asked to upload these required documents online to verify your information:
- Proof of Steady Income Through Recent Bank Statements, Pay Stubs, Etc.
- Recent Utility Bills, Credit Card Statements, Or Another Piece of Official Mail to Prove Your Current Address in Oklahoma
- An Oklahoma Car or Truck Title in Your Name
- A Valid Driver’s License, U.S. Passport, or Another Valid, Government-Issued Photo ID Card
- Recent Photos of Your Car’s Back, Front, Sides, VIN, and Odometer Reading
Once approved, you can click here to submit your documents online, or take advantage of the other available submission options during your application, which include emailing or texting the paperwork to a ChoiceCash title loan agent!
DO I NEED A BANK ACCOUNT TO GET AN ONLINE TITLE LOAN IN OKLAHOMA CITY?
No, you do not need a checking account or savings account to get a title loan in Oklahoma. If you choose to apply for a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart, you’ll be able to receive your money and repay your loan without a bank account!1
However, if you are searching for title loans with direct deposit in Oklahoma City, you will need to have a bank account to receive your funds via direct deposit! Direct deposit requires the recipient to provide their bank account information (including the account number and routing number) to the financial institution or individual responsible for initiating the direct deposit.
If you are eligible for a ChoiceCash title loan but you do not currently have a bank account, then you can pick up your loan proceeds at the closest money transfer location near you.1
CAN I GET A TITLE LOAN WITHOUT SHOWING MY CAR IN OKLAHOMA?
No, you cannot get a title loan without showing your car and completing a vehicle inspection. Your eligibility for a title loan and your loan amount will be primarily based on the total value of your vehicle and your income, so you will need to provide proof of collateral during your application.1 Title lenders will ask you to complete a vehicle inspection so they can determine the current value of your car and its overall condition.
Although you cannot get car title loans with no inspection in Oklahoma City, you will be able to access a virtual inspection if you apply for a ChoiceCash title loan online! Typically, vehicle inspections can be completed online or in person at a storefront location. Many prospective borrowers will prefer to complete the mandated inspection online in order to avoid the hassle of driving to a storefront location. As previously mentioned, you will be asked to submit a few photographs of your vehicle during your loan request. These photos will be used by a ChoiceCash title loan representative to complete your virtual vehicle inspection! That’s how simple it can be to apply for online title loans with no store visit in Oklahoma City.1
HOW MUCH CASH CAN I GET THROUGH INSTANT ONLINE TITLE LOANS IN OKLAHOMA CITY?
You can conveniently apply for car title loans online, but generally, you will not be able to get instant online title loans. The application process for a title loan typically involves a credit check, which takes a reasonable amount of time to complete. Finding no credit check title loans in Oklahoma City isn’t realistic because a reputable title lender will usually check your credit history during your application.
Additionally, a title loan officer will need to manually verify your paperwork and the value of your vehicle, and that cannot be done in an instant. The application process can be more efficient if you have all of your documents and photos on hand before you start your application. If you are eligible for an Oklahoma City title loan, you can access up to 50% of your car’s total value and get your funds in as little as one business day!1
CAN I GET A TITLE LOAN IN OKLAHOMA WITH A LOW CREDIT SCORE?
Individuals with FICO credit scores under 670, otherwise known as subprime borrowers, may not be eligible for unsecured loans due to their unstable financial histories. 17.5% of the population in Oklahoma City has severely delinquent debt. An individual with a history of missed payments and large amounts of debt is considered a high-risk borrower, and they may not be able to find a lender willing to offer them an unsecured personal loan to get their finances back on track.
However, car title loans are a type of secured loan option that can cater to residents in Oklahoma City with low credit scores! Generally, secured loans are a lot more flexible in comparison to unsecured loans. If you need bad credit title loans in Oklahoma City, click here or call ChoiceCash title loans at 855-422-7402 today to find out if you qualify for same day pre-approval!1
WHAT’S THE PROCESS OF GETTING ONLINE TITLE LOANS IN OKLAHOMA CITY?
Applying for online title loans in Oklahoma City, can be simpler than you think. Take a closer look at the efficient, three-step process to apply for emergency funding through ChoiceCash car title loans serviced by LoanMart:1
- Submit an Online Loan Request: In 2022, the United States Census Bureau reported that the majority of households in Oklahoma have access to the Internet, and that’s all you need to get started on your loan application! You won’t be able to get instant approval for title loans in Oklahoma City, but you can click here to fill out a quick prequalification form online and see if you are eligible for instant pre-approval today. You will also be able to start your title loan inquiry over the phone by calling 855-422-7402.
- Provide the Correct Documentation: The required documents you must submit during the second step of the application process will be reviewed by a ChoiceCash title loan agent and checked for completeness. During this step of the approval process, a title loan agent will also review the photos of your vehicle and determine its current market value.
- Get Your Title Loan Money: Upon final approval, you can sign your electronic loan agreement and collect your loan proceeds! Before you sign your loan contract, however, you can discuss your loan terms with your title loan agent. They are happy to answer any questions you may have about interest rates, monthly payments, and more. You can have your funds added to an existing debit card or choose direct deposit to get your money in as little as one business day!1
Ready to apply for an online title loan in Oklahoma City? Use ChoiceCash’s online title loan calculator to receive a loan quote with no obligation today! Why wait to see if you qualify for fast cash?1
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY TITLE LOAN IN PERSON
Pay back your car title loan in Oklahoma City at any MoneyGram location in Oklahoma. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
Addresses shown display closest MoneyGram locations. Map displays all MoneyGram locations in general vicinity.
Locations near Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Oklahoma including metro areas Broken Arrow, Norman, and Tulsa. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Oklahoma City: