WHAT ARE ONLINE TITLE LOANS IN TEXAS?
An online title loan in Texas is a secured loan option that offers Texas customers a convenient way to get fast cash while completing most of the loan process online. While available to applicants with all credit types, Texans with less than perfect credit can particularly benefit from the ability to use their vehicle title as collateral to increase their chance of a quick loan approval, and getting the money they need.1
With a ChoiceCash online title loan in Texas, you do not need to leave your home to access the loan application! Instead, you can take advantage of an online inquiry process and skip the hassle of applying in person. Whether you’re in Austin, Dallas, Houston, or anywhere else in the lone star state, just use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to apply from anywhere you have internet access.
If you qualify for an online car title loan, you could complete the entire process and receive the money in as little as one business day! Call ChoiceCash at 855-422-7402 to learn more about our fast service and easy process, or get started online. It can be that simple!1
HOW DO ONLINE TITLE LOANS WORK IN TEXAS?
An online car title loan in Texas is a type of secured loan that allows you to access a portion of your vehicle’s value by using your car title as collateral. The loan application can be conveniently accessed online, so no store visit is required. Since collateral is used to secure the loan, you do not need to have perfect credit to apply for Texas title loans.
There are two primary factors that a title lender will use to determine both your eligibility and how much cash you can get:
- The Value of Your Vehicle: During the loan application, the lender will assess the value of your vehicle and verify its condition through a vehicle inspection. With ChoiceCash title loans, this inspection can take place online! The only thing you’ll need to do is submit a few photos of your vehicle, as well as the other documents that are required. Make sure to take clear pictures of all sides of the car, as well as the odometer and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). These photos can be sent via text message or uploaded online for your convenience.
- Your Income and Ability to Repay the Loan: The title lender will also consider your ability to repay the loan and take a look at your income during the approval process. The good news is, you do not need a particular occupation to apply for a title loan in Texas. Applicants can be eligible for a title loan without a 9-5 job as long as they show proof of an alternative source of qualifying income during their inquiry. Pay stubs, tax returns, or bank statements are examples of what you could use to prove your income during your loan inquiry.1
Once the loan is complete, a lien is placed on the title of your car with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles. That lien is the lender’s legal right to your asset, and if you default on the loan, they can repossess the vehicle. In the financial world, defaulting on a loan simply means that you have stopped making the required payments on your loan. The lien on your title will remain there until the loan is paid in full, but you can still access your vehicle during the term of your TX title loan, as long as you pay on time each month.
Contact us at 855-422-7402 if you have any questions or concerns. Loan officers are available six days a week for extended hours to explain the application process in further detail!
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ONLINE TITLE LOAN IN TEXAS?
It is possible to use a title loan to deal with a wide variety of financial situations. Still, you must meet some initial requirements to apply with ChoiceCash.1
A potential borrower will need to meet the following qualifications when inquiring about a Texas auto title loan:1
- Be Able to Demonstrate the Ability to Repay the Loan
- Have a Qualifying Vehicle Title in Their Name
- Be at Least 18 Years Old
Applying for an online car title loan in Texas can be expedient and easy. With ChoiceCash, you could receive quick funding in as little as 24 hours if you qualify!1
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED FOR A CAR TITLE LOAN IN TEXAS?
In addition to meeting the initial qualifications for a Texas car title loan, you must submit a few documents to verify your identity, address, income, and vehicle ownership.
Although it may sound a bit daunting, you probably already have some of these documents on hand! Once you have found all your documents, you can stay right where you are, because you can submit them online without traveling anywhere! You can also fax or text these documents to a loan officer.1
If you apply for ChoiceCash in Texas, you can expect to need the following:
- The Title to Your Vehicle: Borrowers must have a car title in their name to qualify for an online title loan in Texas. You could request a title transfer at your local Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) if the title is not currently in your name. If you misplaced or lost your vehicle title, you can replace it with a duplicate title at your local DMV for a fee. If you are still making payments on your vehicle, the title lender may ask you to complete and sign a form authorizing them to pay off your existing car loan (if you qualify). A signed “Application for Texas Title and / or Registration” document is typically required as well. Additionally, a signed VTR 271 form, also known as a “Limited Power of Attorney for Eligible Motor Vehicle Transactions” may also be required.
- Proof of Income: As you may have read previously, you can use different types of income to demonstrate your ability to repay the loan. Some examples include retirement income, Social Security / Supplemental Security Income, pension income, workers’ compensation, settlement income, or even a letter of employment from your employer.
- Proof of Valid, Government-Issued Identification: To prove your identity and age, you must present a valid, government-issued photo ID card. You could use your passport, driver’s license, or other certified state identification cards.
- Proof of Address: You must be able to prove your current address through a valid document. You can use recent phone bills, credit card statements, utility bills, lease agreements, mortgage statements, etc.
Skip the hassle of applying for Texas title loans in person. Instead, you can conveniently apply for a ChoiceCash Texas title loan online!1
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ONLINE TITLE LOANS IN TEXAS?
When you inquire about ChoiceCash title loans online in Texas, you could experience the following benefits!1
- Exceptional and Fast Service
- Convenient Online Car Inspection
- No Hidden Fees or Prepayment Penalties
- Convenient and Flexible Online Title Loan Process1
- Competitive interest rates1
According to the Texas Office of Consumer Credit Commissioner disclosure form, title loan interest rates in the lone star state average around 238%. As of July 2023, ChoiceCash customers in Texas can expect an interest rate that is less than half of the state average!1
Find out if you can reap the benefits of a ChoiceCash title loan today! Apply online in just a few minutes and find out if you are prequalified here.1
DO I NEED GOOD CREDIT TO QUALIFY FOR TEXAS TITLE LOANS?
Around 3.5 million Texans are considered credit constrained, meaning they have limited credit history, for example due to a thin or stale credit profile. If you are among the Texas residents who have a limited credit history or a below average credit score, you may wonder if you need good credit in order to qualify for a Texas title loan. The good news is that due to the secured nature of the product, title loans in Texas offer more flexibility than traditional loan options such as a bank loan, and title loan eligibility is more heavily focused on the value of your vehicle, and your ability to afford the loan payments. Therefore, even if you don’t have a strong credit history, you may still be able to qualify for a ChoiceCash title loan!1
APPLY FOR AN ONLINE CAR TITLE LOAN IN TEXAS TODAY!
Access your money in as little as 24 hours if you qualify for a ChoiceCash title loan in Texas! No store visit is necessary, no physical vehicle inspection is needed, and you can access the online application from wherever you have internet access!1
Conveniently begin the inquiry process for a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart by filling out a pre-approval form online. Or, call 855-422-7402 to speak with a loan officer today. Skip the hassle of applying for a car title loan in person! Just fill out the form, submit your documents, and find out if you’re qualified. It can be that simple, and it is just a few easy steps!1
HOW CAN I MAKE PAYMENTS FOR MY CAR TITLE LOAN IN PERSON?
Pay for your car title loan at any MoneyGram location in Texas. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
For the sake of convenience for Texas customers, below is a map and list of just a few locations in the area, with many more statewide locations found here.
What Locations in Texas Can I Get a ChoiceCash Title Loan in?
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Texas including metro areas . Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert. If you are looking to pay back your title loan in person, check out the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Title Loans Texas: