Call to Apply now:
Monday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
When you’re in the market for a title loan, there can be a lot of options available. Searching online can seem overwhelming, and you might ask yourself: How can I find a good loan for my financial situation? While the process may seem like a hassle, it can be made simple with ChoiceCash Title Loans in San Antonio, Texas.
How Can I Use my Car to Get Cash in San Antonio?
If you aren’t familiar with the ins and outs of title loans, it can seem a bit confusing. Title loans can be called a few different names in Texas, such as:
- Pink Slip Loan
- Auto Advance Loan
- Auto Equity Loan
The name might seem different, but they all work in the same fashion. If you have a paid off vehicle in your name, you’ve just met the first qualification for a title loan. Borrowers will use their title as collateral for the loan, which may allow them to borrow off the equity in their car. This means the more equity in your car, the more potential you have to get more money!1
Since the loan is a secured loan, they may be able to offer benefits like flexible loan approval and fast funding.1
Can I Get a Pink Slip Loan in Texas With Bad Credit?
If your credit is not ideal, getting a loan can be a hassle. Often, lenders for traditional loans offer very little money for high interest if your credit is poor. With a title loan, however, this is a different story! Since collateral is used, it offers the lender more security that the loan will be paid back one way or another. This means that those from all credit types and histories could be approved!1 Instead of just looking at your credit, these two other factors are more important for loan eligibility:
- The Equity in your Vehicle
- Your Ability to Repay the Loan
What Can a Title Loan Be Used for in San Antonio, Texas?
Other types of traditional loans are for specific purposes, like a mortgage loan or an auto loan. With a title loan however, you might be thinking: Can I use my cash for anything I want?
The answer is yes! Some of the most common uses for a title loan in San Antonio are:
- Covering the Costs for a Wedding or Funeral
- Veterinarian Bills
- Paying for Rent or a Mortgage
- Debt Consolidation
- Rainy Day Fund or Savings
- A Big Purchase
- Home or Car Repairs and Maintenance
Regardless of what you need the cash for, a ChoiceCash Title Loan in San Antonio, Texas can be just the resource you need to make it happen!1
Can I Keep Driving My Car if I Get a Title Loan in San Antonio?
One of the biggest concerns that borrowers may have when searching for alternative loans is about losing their car while they pay off the loan. While it may be the case for irresponsible borrowers, those that make their loan payments on time can continue to drive their vehicle as they normally would! With responsible payments on your loan, there is no need to rely on Uber or ridesharing apps to get you where you need to go.
Can I Get a Title Loan Online in San Antonio?
When you’re busy and on-the-go, getting a loan can seem like a hassle. Busy borrowers in San Antonio might wonder: Is there an easier way to get a loan? With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, getting a loan may be done entirely online from the comfort of your own couch. Borrowers that are ready to get started on their loan can do so in just three easy steps:
- Fill out an Initial Inquiry: The first step to your cash is to fill out a simple inquiry form. This can take just a few minutes to do, as it will only ask for basic information about your finances and vehicle.1
- Submit a Few Documents: In addition to a simple form, there are a few documents borrowers in San Antonio will need to submit to get the funds they need. Fortunately, these can be conveniently submitted online:
- Proof of Income or Alternative Income: Acceptable items are bank statements, paystubs, Social Security benefits, and other alternative incomes.
- Proof of Residence: These can be recent mail, rent agreements, or utility bills.
- Government or State Issued Photo ID: Your driver’s license, FOID card, or your passport can qualify for this.
- Recent Photos of the Vehicle: Be sure to get all four sides of the vehicle, the VIN and the odometer!
- Title to Your Vehicle: To qualify, it must be in your name.
- Get Your Cash1: Borrowers in San Antonio, Texas that receive approval can get their cash through a few different ways:
- Wire Transfer
- Check in the Mail
- Direct Deposit
- Any Local MoneyGram in San Antonio, Texas
Get Your Cash in as Early as 24 Hours1
When you need your cash fast, a ChoiceCash Title Loan can be the perfect resource! Borrowers that choose a ChoiceCash Title Loan in San Antonio, Texas can get their approved funds in as little as one business day.1 Borrowers can get started by going online or calling a loan representative directly at 1(855)277-4847.