Call to Apply now:
Monday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
If you’re like most Americans, you might not have a large savings account or a rainy-day fund. When this is the case, a sudden expense or bill may seem too much to handle. A great financial resource that eligible borrowers may have available is a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Grand Rapids City!1
How Can I Get Money with My Vehicle’s Title?
If you aren’t well versed about the ins and outs of title loans, you may be wondering how they operate. Title loans work in a very simple way, where the title to your vehicle is collateral for the loan. This means it is a secure loan, and you may be able to borrow off the equity in your car. If you have higher equity in your car, you can potentially receive a higher loan amount. Simply use your title and choose the right loan option to get your cash!1
Why Choose a Title Loan for Funding in Grand Rapids City?
Title loans can be a popular alternative loan choice for Grand Rapids City residents for many reasons. Since a title loan is a secured loan, there are many benefits for borrowers that come with that. Secured loans like a title loan can offer beneficial loan terms, such as:
- Flexible Approval: One of the reasons that makes a title loan so popular is the flexibility when it comes to loan approval. Even if your credit is less than stellar, it doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll be turned down for a loan. With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, borrowers from all credit histories and financial backgrounds may get approved for a title loan.1
- Fast Cash: Another benefit of a secured title loan is the availability of the funds. Qualified borrowers in Grand Rapids City may get approved and get their money in one business day.1
- More Convenient Loan Terms: With some fast loans, you might only have thirty days to pay it back. However, other loan options like a ChoiceCash Title Loan could provide you more time to pay back the loan!
Are there any Risks with a Title Loan?
Like with any loan, there are some risks with a title loan. However, these are almost entirely preventable ones! By being a responsible borrower in Grand Rapids City, you can avoid these risks:
- Repossession: With a title loan, you will use the title of your vehicle as collateral for the loan. This means, if you fail to repay the loan or keep up with your payments, you could have your collateral repossessed. This is entirely avoidable by making your payments on time. If you are experiencing any financial changes such as a job loss, its best to notify your lender to potentially work out alternative payment options.
- Interest Rates: The lender or loan option you choose is the most important part of your loan! With title loans and other alternative loans, interest rates can be unreasonably high. Interest is one of the most important parts of your loan, as it controls how much you’ll pay off in the long run. With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, approved borrowers can expect competitive interest rates!
How Can I Get a Title Loan Online in Grand Rapids City?
Getting a title loan online can be easier than it seems! While many traditional loans are usually done in person and can take weeks to validate, a title loan may be completed online for convenience! With funding options like a ChoiceCash Title Loan, borrowers can expect their loan inquiry to take just a few minutes to complete. To get started, borrowers looking for title loans in Grand Rapids City need to complete these steps:
- Fill Out a Short Questionnaire: This is the first step, and the easiest! This form acts as a prequalification for your loan and will just take a few minutes to complete.1 Simply fill out your basic information about your loan, and you’ll receive information about your next step.
- Submit a Few Documents: Once you’ve submitted the inquiry form, there are a few documents that a loan agent will require you to fill out. Fortunately, these are documents you’ll likely already have for your convenience. Borrowers in Grand Rapids City, Michigan will need to submit these documents online for approval:
- Title to the Vehicle
- Proof of Income or Alternative Income
- Proof of Residence
- Government or State Issued Photo ID
- Recent Photos of the Vehicle
- Get Your Approved Cash1: If approved for a loan, and after submitting documents, the last step is to receive approval! Borrowers that are approved for a ChoiceCash Title Loan in Grand Rapids, Michigan can choose between a few different ways to get their money:
- Any Local MoneyGram in Grand Rapids City, Michigan
- Check in the Mail to Your Home
- Direct Deposit
Don’t Wait to Get Your Cash
Whether you need cash for a rainy day or your savings, don’t wait to see if you qualify! Go online and find out if you are eligible for cash in one business day.1