Do you need an auto title loan, but don’t have the pay stub to qualify? While many lenders might only accept pay stubs as proof of income, some alternative loan providers can be more flexible with what qualifies as your revenue.
With options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, it is possible to get a title loan without a pay stub!1
How Can a Title Loan Without a Pay Stub Be More Flexible with Loan Approval?
Title loans are secured loans, which means you can obtain them through collateral. Since borrowers will use the title of their vehicle to secure the loan, the approval process of getting a title loan without a pay stub can be much more flexible.¹ The way this works is that when you inquire about a title loan, the collateral helps both parties in this transaction.
Not only can it secure the loan for you without having perfect credit or a specific financial background, but collateral can also give the lender the security that you will repay the loan in its total amount.¹ During the loan duration, the lender will place a lien on the vehicle’s title until your monthly payments are met. That is why your ability to repay the loan is another essential factor in qualifying for a title loan.
While you need to provide proof of income during the inquiry process, you can extend your personal revenue to options other than pay stubs.¹ In fact, there are many different types of alternative income that can qualify for a title loan through ChoiceCash Title Loans:
- Social Security
- Settlement Income
- Proof of Pension Income
- Retirement/ Annuity Income
- Government-Issued Income Award Letters
- Worker’s Compensation
- Checking Account if You Are Self Employed
- Bank Account Statements
- A Letter of Employment from Your Employer
You can use these or other alternative forms of income to prove your ability to repay the loan amount.¹ If any of these qualifications apply to you, then you may be able to use these as proof of income during your loan inquiry! Even if you do not have the traditional form of income, getting a title loan without a paystub can be easy with ChoiceCash Title Loans.¹
What Will I Need to Get a Title Loan Without a Pay Stub?
Getting a title loan without a pay stub can be easy, especially with the right resources.¹ Borrowers can access the entire loan process online for their convenience! The inquiry process online will prompt you to submit basic information about your vehicle to receive a funding estimate with a quote free of no obligation! It only takes a few minutes to inquire, and you may receive your money in as little as 24 hours!¹ Generally, the questions asked will include information about your vehicle to determine its equity:
- Their Vehicle’s Year: Recent cars often tend to have more value than older cars, but they may still retain a high value if a popular make or model made your vehicle!¹ With newer cars also means that they may have low mileage, which increases their value. Sometimes classic cars can hold more value than more recent models! Although the year is important, the vehicle’s condition is more critical when it comes to its value. If the car has been well maintained and meets the proper criteria, it could still have enough value to be eligible for a title loan!¹
- The Make, Model, and Style of the Vehicle: Some makes or models can have more value than others, which will slow their depreciation. If the car comes from a popular make or model, it may have a high-value rate despite the year the manufacturer made the vehicle. If the vehicle has fuel economy, it could also add significantly to its value. The style, paint, and technology packages are factors that contribute to its value. The style can refer to station wagons, compact cars, sports cars, etc.
- Up-To-Date Mileage: A loan agent verifies the car’s odometer reading to determine how much you have used its engine. The mileage is essential to a car’s value because it dictates if the vehicle is well-traveled and the life expectancy. If the mileage is high, it’s quite possible that the car may not last much longer. Even if the mileage is low, you could still qualify for a title loan if the vehicle has enough positive equity.¹
- Any Modifications Done to the Vehicle: Unfortunately, some modifications can affect a vehicle’s value, such as custom stereos or spoilers. If you make too many modifications, it could decrease your car’s worth. But not all modifications are harmful, though! If you decide to upgrade your car’s engine or exhaust, it could increase its value!
If you are like most borrowers, the chances are you may not know your vehicle’s equity. Thankfully, you can use the free and easy online calculator tool provided by ChoiceCash Title Loans to find an estimate.¹
In addition to answering these basic questions about your vehicle, there are a few documents that borrowers will need to submit to qualify for a loan through ChoiceCash Title Loans:
- Government-Issued Form of Photo ID: You must use a government-issued ID to validate your identity. You can use documents such as a driver’s license, passport, or state identification.
- Proof of Residence: To prove where you currently live, you can provide different documents to verify this: insurance statements, credit card statements, mortgage/rental agreements, recent phone bills, utility bills, etc.
- Proof of Income: You don’t need to have a full-time job to qualify for a title loan.¹ As long as you can afford to pay back a loan in its entirety, you could provide an alternative form of income to satisfy this requirement. For references as to what you can use as proof of income to be eligible for a title loan, you can look back at the previous section for multiple examples.
- Title to Your Vehicle with Your Name on It: Your car’s title must have your name on it to be eligible for a title loan. But if you share multiple names in your title, you could still qualify for a title loan.1 With that being the case, those listed on your title must also provide documentation when you inquire about a title loan. If your title happens to have your name missing on it or you have lost it, a loan agent from ChoiceCash Title Loans can help you request a transfer or replace it. Keep in mind that a representative might ask you to submit clear pictures of your vehicle online to verify its condition.
With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, the approval process can be flexible and easy to get the money you need in a short amount of time.¹ You can also be met with fantastic benefits when you’re on time with your monthly installments.¹
Why Choose ChoiceCash Title Loans To Get a Title Loan Without a Pay Stub?
There are many different forms of alternative funding, but there is a reason why borrowers choose ChoiceCash Title Loans time and time again for funding. You can expect these benefits when you inquire about a title loan¹:
- Faster Cash1: Borrowers that choose ChoiceCash Title Loans for funding can get access to their cash in as little as one business day if approved! 1
- Competitive Interest Rates1: Interest is one of the most important aspects of your loan, as it controls how much you’ll repay in the long run. With loan options like ChoiceCash Loans, you’ll have competitive interest rates available to you throughout your entire loan.
- Keep Driving Your Car: One of the biggest concerns borrowers have is access to their vehicle. When borrowers make timely payments on their loans with ChoiceCash Title Loans, they can continue driving their vehicle as they normally would! There is no need to rely on ride-sharing apps to get you where you need to go.
- Chance to Obtain More Available1: With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, you could potentially receive more funding than other loan options out there.¹ However, this only happens if you have the right value of the collateral and if you can repay the loan.¹
- Competitive Loan Terms: With ChoiceCash Title Loans, eligible borrowers can expect a great loan experience with more flexible loan terms than the competition.1 If you need some time to pay off your loan, ChoiceCash Title Loans can help you find that convenience!¹ The entire approval process is flexible and easy- which is why borrowers can still apply without a pay stub!
- No Hidden Fees: Although many loan options can surprise you with fees not revealed initially to you, ChoiceCash Title Loans works against that by being transparent. That means there are no hidden fees when inquiring about a title loan.¹ There are no balloon payments or penalties for paying off a title loan early either.
- Bad Credit? No Problem1. Even if your credit is less than ideal, that won’t necessarily exclude you from qualifying for a title loan!1 Those from all credit histories can potentially qualify for a title loan.1 That is a result of using collateral to secure your loan, as the equity of the collateral and your ability to repay the loan will be much more important in the approval process than a borrower’s credit score.
How Soon Can I Get My Money When I Apply for a Title Loan Without a Pay Stub?
When you need money in an instant to cover an unexpected expense, it can be frustrating when many loan options can take time to fund you. Many lenders don’t consider the emergency you have on hand when they process your loan. It can take a long time for some loan options to verify your information and decide the status of your inquiry. It can be tough to wait for the financial help you need if you do find yourself in a tough spot.
Thankfully, loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart can work to send you the money you need on time.¹ You could save the hassle of getting a title loan without a pay stub by inquiring about one through the online portal.¹
By doing this, you could get the cash you need in as little as one business day!¹ It can only take a few minutes to go through the inquiry process and be approved for a title loan.¹ If you have any questions about your eligibility, call a ChoiceCash Title Loans expert at 855-277-4847 today to break it down for you.
How Can I Apply for a Title Loan Without a Pay Stub with ChoiceCash Title Loans?
Ready to get a title loan without a paystub? The process is easy when you choose ChoiceCash Title Loans!¹ Borrowers will only have three simple steps to go through to see if they qualify¹:
- Submit a loan inquiry online to get prequalified for a loan.1
- After submitting an inquiry, borrowers should submit their documents online.
- Once everything has been approved, all that’s left to do is choose how to receive the cash!1 A representative will reach out and inform a borrower of their approval status. Approved borrowers can choose direct deposit, check in the mail, or any local MoneyGram location that is closest to them.
Don’t Wait to Get Your Funds!
Even if you don’t have a pay stub, you may still be able to get a title loan through ChoiceCash Title Loans with your proof of alternative income.1
If you could receive your cash in as little as one business day, why wait to inquire for cash?1
Don’t hesitate to get the financial help you need! A title loan could be the perfect solution to get yourself back on your feet. Get started today by going online, or calling a loan representative directly through the toll-free line: 1-855-914-2945.