What Do I Need to Get Title Loans in Concord, North Carolina?
Getting a title loan in Concord, North Carolina, does not need to be a hassle. In fact, the approval process can be simple and straightforward! To qualify for an auto title loan in North Carolina, you will need to submit some specific documents.
You can expect to turn in the following documents when you inquire about a title loan in Concord:1
- A Title to a Qualifying Vehicle in Your Name
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Steady Income or Alternative Income
- Proof of Valid, Government/State-Issued Identification
- Recent and Clear Photos of Your Car
If you inquire about a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart, these documents can be submitted online for your convenience! Once you have submitted your paperwork, you could be one step closer to accessing the funds you need for financial relief. You could retrieve emergency cash in as little as one business day if you qualify!1
How Do I Qualify for a Car Title Loan in North Carolina?
In addition to submitting the required documents, you must meet a few initial requirements during the approval process.
To qualify for a ChoiceCash title loan in North Carolina, you will need to meet the following preliminary requirements:
- Borrowers Must be at Least 18 Years Of Age
- Borrowers Must Have a Car Title In Their Name
- Borrowers Must Have a Qualifying Vehicle
- Borrowers Must Be Able to Demonstrate Their Ability to Repay the Loan
The requirements are very straightforward! Everybody needs a little financial help now and then. If you are struggling with your finances, don’t hesitate to apply for the financial assistance you need through a car title loan. It can take no time at all to see if you qualify for a ChoiceCash title loan online or over the phone.1
Do I Need Good Credit to Get an Auto Title Loan in Concord, North Carolina?
No! You don’t need good credit to get a car title loan in Concord, North Carolina. That means you could still qualify for funding even if you have a low score due to a prior bankruptcy. However, a title loan lender may still run a credit check during the approval process.
When a lender runs a credit check on an applicant, their credit goes through what is known as a hard inquiry check. The inquiry will only be processed when an applicant agrees to proceed with a full loan application. It is also known as a “hard pull”. While an inquiry can set back a credit score by a few points, the score could go back up with time.
Even if you have bad credit, as long as you have your car’s title and proof of income, you may still qualify for a ChoiceCash title loan in Concord!1
What Can I Use My Car Title Loan Money For in North Carolina?
The financial situation of every individual is unique. However, it is not uncommon for many people to experience financial hardship due to bills and other expenses. If you qualify for a car title loan, you may wonder how you will be able to spend your money.
Concord residents who have seen their rent increase by more than 20% in the past year could use an auto title loan to cover the cost of their rent. But what else can you use your title loan money for?
Concord, North Carolina | Average apartment rent trend
Some of the most common ways that borrowers can spend their title loan funds are:
- An Unexpected Expense
- A Wedding or a Funeral
- Cover Medical/Veterinarian Bills
- Travel Expenses or a Vacation
- Urgent Home Renovations or Repairs
Your emergency cash can be spent several ways after receiving approval for a title loan. Whether you’re trying to consolidate bills or pay for an unexpected surgery, you could use the money from a car title loan to cover various financial issues. Call a ChoiceCash title loan representative at 855-422-7402 to learn more about how you can spend your money after loan approval.1
Can I Get Concord Car Title Loans if I’m Financing My Car?
Yes! Even if you’re financing your vehicle, you may still be able to qualify for a car title loan in North Carolina. Approval for a title loan is primarily based on these two factors:1
- The Positive Equity in Your Car
- Your Ability to Pay Off an Auto Title Loan
The most important thing is to have the right amount of positive equity in your car. It may still be possible to borrow quick funds through an auto title loan if your vehicle meets that criteria.
Aside from having the right amount of equity in your car, you must prove your ability to repay the loan. You don’t need a traditional office job to qualify for a title loan! However, you must be able to show that you can afford the monthly installments.1
What are the Steps to Apply for a Car Title Loan When the Car is Not Paid Off in North Carolina?
Here are the recommended steps if you decide to proceed with a title loan on a car that’s still being financed:
- Step 1: To get a title loan on a financed car, you will need to obtain a payoff quote. That will help you determine how much money is required to repay your existing loan. The payoff quote is not the same as your current loan balance, since your balance does not include accrued interest or interest that is expected to accrue until your loan is paid off.
- Step 2: Once you have your payoff quote, the next step is to get a vehicle value estimate. You can then compare your payoff amount with your vehicle value estimate to determine if your car has equity. If this process is difficult to do on your own, don’t hesitate to reach out to a ChoiceCash title loan agent for help!
- Step 3: If you have enough equity in your vehicle to qualify for a title loan on a financed car, make sure you have your current lender’s contact information and the payoff details on hand. Your new lender will want to verify this information. Additionally, you will need to ensure that your loan is in good standing before applying for a car title loan! If your current auto loan is past due, you may not be able to obtain a car title loan.
The payoff process is simple. If you are approved for a car title loan and sign the contract, your title lender will independently confirm the payoff quote with your current lender. The title lender will directly pay off the remainder of your auto loan. Your existing lender will release its lien at the time of payoff, and your title will be sent directly to the new lender. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about handling the title transfer on your own!
If you have any questions about applying for a car title loan in North Carolina, don’t hesitate to contact a ChoiceCash title loan agent at 855-422-7402.1 They are available 6 days a week to take your call!
How Can I Apply for Car Title Loans Near Me in Concord, North Carolina?
Applying for North Carolina title loans shouldn’t be difficult! With a ChoiceCash title loan, you wouldn’t have to go anywhere to inquire about the money you need. You can start your title loan inquiry from the comfort of your home by using your smartphone, computer, or tablet.
You would only have to follow these three simple steps to acquire quick funding:1
- Submit a Short Title Loan Inquiry Online, or Over the Phone with a ChoiceCash title loan representative
- Conveniently Submit a Few Required Documents Online
- Find Out if You Can Qualify for Cash!1
You can choose between a few different ways to collect your loan proceeds if you qualify for funding:
- Direct Deposit
- Have the Funds Added to Your Debit Card to Get Your Money as Soon as The Next Business Day1
- Get a Check Sent to Your Address
- Pick Up Your Cash at a Participating Money Transfer Location Nearby
Contact a ChoiceCash title loan agent at 855-422-7402 to find out if you qualify for a car title loan! Qualified borrowers could get emergency cash as soon as the next business day.1 Finding car title loans near you can be convenient and simple.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY CAR TITLE LOAN IN PERSON?
Pay for your car title loan at any MoneyGram location in North Carolina. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
Addresses shown display closest MoneyGram locations. Map displays all MoneyGram locations in general vicinity.
Locations near Concord, North Carolina
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over North Carolina including metro areas . Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Concord: