If you have a car, you could use the equity in it to receive fast emergency cash.1 This is immensely beneficial when you need money for an upcoming rent payment or medical bill.
But if you recently lost your car registration, is a title loan out of reach?
What Do I Need to Get a Title Loan? Is Registration Required?
In order to qualify for a title loan, the key documents you need include a car title and proof of income. If you lost your car registration, or it was stolen, you could still qualify for a title loan!1
However, keep in mind that your car registration is still important because it shows proof of ownership. As soon as you notice your car registration missing, it’s a good idea to request a new one at your local Department of Motor Vehicles (“DMV”).
These are the basic documents you will need to get a title loan:
The car title is necessary for a title loan, not the car registration. If the title has more than one name on it, either party could inquire for a title loan in most states. But if your name is not currently on the car title, you must obtain a new title before you can inquire for a title loan.
Without a car title in your name, you cannot use the car for financial gain. This includes selling it or trading it in. Requesting a title transfer is easy though, and can be done at your local DMV.
Proof of Income
You must be able to make on time payments each month in order to get a title loan. Numerous documents are generally accepted as proof of income, so you could provide paycheck stubs, bank statements, pension documentation, tax records, etc.
Proof of Residence
As proof of address, you could show a title loan agent a property title, rental agreement, voter registration card, recent utility bill, and more.
Proof of Identity
Your identity must be verified for any type of financial inquiry. As proof of identification, you could provide a state ID, driver’s license, or passport.
Photos of the Car
With online title loans, you are not required to go through an in-person car inspection! By taking clear photos of your car from every angle, you could complete the necessary requirements of an inspection.
For a title loan inquiry, you could be asked to provide personal references, professional references, or a combination of both.
Get More Benefits with Your Car Title than with Your Car Registration
By using your car title for a loan instead of your car registration, you could get access to exclusive benefits! ChoiceCash Title Loans are a title loan option that could help eligible borrowers keep more money in their pockets.
Take a look at some benefits offered with ChoiceCash Title Loans:
- Fast Process: If you need quick emergency cash but you don’t have a car registration, turn to ChoiceCash Title Loans! Your car could get a preapproval decision in minutes!1 The approval process requires only 3 simple steps, and qualified borrowers could get their money just 24 hours after approval!1
- Flexible Requirements: If you have low credit, don’t worry! Less than perfect credit may not deem you ineligible for a title loan when you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans!1 As long as you have a car title and proof of income, you could qualify.
- Low Payments: Monthly payments are typically affordable with title loans. However, ChoiceCash Title Loans could offer payments that may get lower every single month!2 By being a reliable borrower, your payment amount and interest rate could keep getting lower until the title loan ends.
- Additional Funding: If you obtain a ChoiceCash Title Loan and you need additional funding, you could potentially borrow more at your current discounted rate!1, 2
- No Hidden Fees: There are no hidden fees with ChoiceCash Title Loans! In addition, there are no balloon payments or prepayment penalty fees to worry about. Qualified borrowers could look forward to complete transparency.
Inquire for a Car Title without Your Car Registration
If you don’t have your car registration but you still want a secure loan to handle a financial emergency, turn to ChoiceCash Title Loans!1 The inquiry process is streamlined for convenience and ease.
Registration loans are similar to title loans, but they don’t offer as many perks. Your car could also be confiscated until the registration loan is completely repaid. Though the car title is used as collateral with ChoiceCash Title Loans, borrowers could continue to drive their car while making payments!
To get started on the inquiry process for a title loan, all you have to do is call (855-422-7402) 855-422-7402 or complete a title loan inquiry form online! ChoiceCash Title Loans, serviced by LoanMart are affordable and convenient for many people. If you’re in need of financial relief, inquire today!