Financial emergencies can come and go unexpectedly, but when they arrive, you may not be prepared. If your credit has taken a hit from a tough financial situation, you may not qualify for other types of traditional loans.
Your credit history is a representation of how much of a risk you are to lend to. The lower your credit score, the more of a risk you are to a lender. If you have bad credit, you will likely know that qualifying for a loan can be tough.
If you are looking for online title loans with no unnecessary credit check required, you may be surprised to know that your credit is not the most important part of the title loan approval process!
Learn more about the value of credit checks and why you may not need good credit to qualify for ChoiceCash Title Loans!1
CALL OUR TEAM
What Are the Types of Credit Checks for Loans?
Credit checks are a necessary part of the lending process for many unsecured and secured loan options. Your credit history is a representation of your financial aptness and your worthiness as a borrower.
There are two main types of credit checks:
- Soft Credit Check: This happens after certain inquires has been placed, and it is also known as a soft pull. This type of credit check does not affect your credit score and it will not show up on a credit report, but it will show your credit history.
- Hard Credit Check: This typically happens at the end of the loan process, and it will affect your credit score, but not by much. A hard credit check is always required when you inquire to open a new line of credit.
If your credit score is less than ideal, you may think that you need to avoid a credit check at all costs. With a secured loan, your credit is not the most important part of the approval process! When your credit has taken a hit, you may be searching for online title loans with no unnecessary credit check required.
What you may not know is that having bad credit will not always stop you from being eligible for the cash you need!1
How Do Online Title Loans with No Credit Check Work?
Online title loans are secured through collateral, which is the title to the borrower’s vehicle. This collateral makes the approval process flexible and assumes the risk to lend to a borrower without a strong credit history.
Essentially, a borrower is allowed to use their vehicle’s title instead of their credit history to qualify for cash! With a title loan, these two factors will matter the most during the approval process:
- The Value of the Car
- The Income of the Borrower
While credit history may be considered during the approval process, it will not be the focus. A credit is often done, but your bad credit may not disqualify you for cash.1
The factors for eligibility are the equity in the car and the borrower’s ability to afford a loan. The borrower’s loan amount will also depend on those two factors. The more a vehicle is worth, the bigger the loan amount could potentially be!1
What Documents Will I Need to Apply for Online Title Loans with No Credit Check?
While title loans may be one of the most flexible loan options to apply for, there are a few required documents to have handy. Luckily, these documents will likely be ones you have laying around and they can be submitted online via fax or email for your convenience.
These documents can help a loan agent verify your information and speed up the approval process! You can expect to need:
- Bank Statements, Pay Stubs, or Proof of Alternative Income
- Proof of Address via Recent Mail or Other Documents
- Recent Photos of the Vehicle and Odometer
- Car Title in the Borrower’s Name
- Driver’s License or Other State/Government-Issued ID
What is the Inquiry Process for Online Title Loans with No Credit Check?
The inquiry process for online title loans with no credit check does not need to be complicated! In fact, ChoiceCash Title Loans can offer borrower’s a quick, three step approval process that is known for being fast and efficient.1
You can expect the inquiry process to be like:
- Submit a Loan Inquiry: This can be done online, or over the phone with a representative at 855-914-2945. Simply answer a few questions about your vehicle and income to move forward in the inquiry process if you are qualified!1
- Send in a Few Documents: This can be done via email or fax, and it will help a loan agent determine if you qualify for cash.
- Collect Your Funds After Approval: If you qualify for an online title loan, the next step is to choose how to get your cash and sign your loan agreement! With ChoiceCash Title Loans, approved borrowers can choose between a check in the mail, direct deposit, or picked up at a local MoneyGram location.
Where Can I Apply for Online Title Loans with No Credit Check?
Ready to apply for online title loans? Get started with ChoiceCash Title Loans today by:
It can take no time at all to see if your vehicle qualifies for cash!1 Don’t let your bad credit history stop you from getting the financial help you need.1