If you’re contemplating your loan options, you should know that title loans are allowed in the state of Virginia! The requirements for a car title loan in Virginia are flexible when you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans, take a look below.
What is Required for Title Loans in Virginia?
Car title loans, also called auto equity loans or pink slip loans, allow Virginia residents to use their car title to obtain fast emergency cash. The requirements for a car title loan in Virginia are typically easy to meet, because credit is not one of the main qualifying factors.1
If you currently have bad credit or have previously filed for bankruptcy, you may be concerned about your eligibility for car title loans. But with ChoiceCash Title Loans, you could potentially still qualify!1 Credit history should not hold you back from obtaining financial peace of mind, which is why ChoiceCash Title Loans were designed with that grace in mind.1
You will need to meet the following requirements to be eligible for title loan funding:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Own a car with positive equity
- Have a car title in your name
- Have proof of income
Income Requirements for Title Loans in Virginia
Income is one of the main requirements for a car title loan in Virginia. Your income will affect your eligibility for funding as well as how much you qualify for.
The good news is that working with ChoiceCash Title Loans means you could qualify with alternative income! A lot of people don’t receive paychecks because they don’t work a traditional job. If you don’t work a 9-5 job, you could still provide alternative documents as proof of income for a pink slip loan!
These are some alternative documents you could submit for a car title loan in Virginia1:
- Social Security benefit statements
- Bank statements
- Workers compensation checks
- Official invoices for self-employment
- Annuity statements
- And more!
How Can I Get My Car Title Loan Money in Virginia?
If you need emergency money now, you may already know that the requirements for a car title loan in Virginia are flexible for quick approval. ChoiceCash Title Loans are all about convenience, which is why you could get cash in as little as 24 hours1 after approval! There are also so many convenient money retrieval options.
Take a look at how you could quickly receive your title loan money:
- Getting money sent via direct deposit
- Receiving a check in the mail overnight
- Picked Up at any Participating Money Transfer Location
Document Requirements for a Car Title Loan in Virginia
The document requirements for a car title loan in Virginia are minimal with ChoiceCash Title Loans. Eligible borrowers could upload their documents online instead of turning them in at a physical store. You can do so by taking pictures using your smartphone or by scanning the documents using a printer scanner.
The general documents you will need to meet the requirements for a car title loan in Virginia are:
- Car Title: The certificate of title must be in your name to get a car title loan in Virginia.
- Proof of Income: Individuals typically choose to provide paycheck stubs, but with ChoiceCash Title Loans you could provide alternative documents such as government award letters.
- Proof of Identity: You will be required to show proof of your identity to get a financial loan. A government-issued photo ID can be used, such as a driver’s license, state ID, or U.S. passport.
- Proof of Residence: To qualify for car title loan funding in Virginia, you will need to provide proof of residence. This can be done by using recent utility bills, housing leases, credit card statements, insurance statements, and more.
- References: You may be asked to provide personal or professional references.
Approval Requirements for a Car Title Loans in Virginia
The requirements for a car title loan in Virginia are easy to meet so more people could potentially get the money they need fast. The approval process was designed to be streamlined, which is why you only need to complete 3 simple steps.
To get started on the approval process, follow these steps:
Step One: Start the Car Title Loan Inquiry
The inquiry can be completed by clicking online or calling! Fill out the online car title loan questionnaire or dial the toll-free number (855) 914-2945. If you are deemed eligible for advantageous car title loans, you could receive a preapproval estimate instantly.1
Step Two: Submit Your Documents Online
Once you have been preapproved for secured funding, you can start gathering your necessary documents. Take pictures of your paperwork and upload the images online! An agent will use your documentation to verify your information and fully approve you for fast car title loans in Virginia.
Step Three: Get Your Emergency Cash
After your information is verified, your title loan agent will draw up an agreement with your repayment terms. Before signing on the dotted line, ensure that all of your questions are answered so nothing is confusing. You should be fully informed of your monthly due date, monthly loan amount, interest rate, and final payment date. Once you have signed your agreement, you will have completed all the requirements for a car title loan in Virginia! If you need money for upcoming bills, stop stressing about how you’re going to get money and inquire for instant cash with ChoiceCash Title Loans.1