When you’re in the middle of a financial emergency, you need a loan option that can offer convenience and speed. An in-person vehicle inspection is often required during the title loan process to:
- Access the Vehicle’s Equity
- Determine the Vehicle’s Condition
- Locate the VIN #
While some title loan options will require an in-person inspection, others can offer a more convenient alternative! It is possible to get a title loan without the vehicle present if you opt for an alternative vehicle inspection.
ChoiceCash Title Loans can offer a convenient online inspection and all that is required is a few photos of your vehicle! If you need cash in a hurry, you’ve got options that have your back.
How Does a Title Loan Without the Vehicle Present Work?
If you have a paid off vehicle or a close-to-paid-off vehicle, a title loan can be the perfect option for fast emergency cash. A title loan is a unique alternative loan option that can allow you to use your vehicle’s title instead of your credit history to obtain funds.
CALL OUR TEAM
With a title loan, your vehicle’s title is collateral for the loan. This makes the loan secure, and offers you a ton of advantages during the approval process, including:
- Flexibility: Title loans have high approval rates since collateral is used to secure the loan. Collateral lessens the risk to lend to a borrower that does not have a strong credit background. Borrowers from all different kinds of financial backgrounds could apply for a title loan without the vehicle present.1
- Speed and Convenience: Secured loans like a title loan can offer a speedy and hassle-free approval process. Collateral helps speed the approval process along, and qualified borrowers with ChoiceCash Title Loans can get their funds in as little as one business day!1
- More Cash Available: With unsecured traditional loans, your loan amount is often dependent on your credit history. With a title loan, your loan amount is largely based on your income and your vehicle’s value. A title loan is an opportunity to obtain more cash than an unsecured loan if your income supports the loan payment.1 An online vehicle inspection can help determine the value of your vehicle and your potential loan amount!
What Does the Vehicle Inspection Entail?
It is possible to get a title loan without the vehicle present! The vehicle inspection is the most important part of the title loan approval process besides the car title. An in-person vehicle inspection is required by most title loan providers to determine the value of the vehicle and verify the vehicle’s information.
While most providers of a title loan will require the vehicle to be present for the inspection, ChoiceCash Title Loans is a loan option that can offer an alternative. This alternative inspection is done by a borrower submitting photos of their vehicle during the approval process.
These photos should entail:
- The Front, Back, and Sides of the Vehicle
- The Vin #
- The Odometer Reading on the Dashboard
With these photos, a loan agent can determine the value of the vehicle and verify the vehicle’s identification. Once the value of the vehicle is determined, a loan agent can then offer a loan estimate based on the available equity that the vehicle has to borrow from. A vehicle’s equity is determined by:
- How Much They Owe on the Vehicle, if At All
- The Make, Model, Year, and Style of the Car
- The Mileage on the Odometer
The more equity in the vehicle, the more funding is available to borrow. Typically, a title loan can be anywhere between 25%-75% of the vehicle’s value, depending on the borrower’s income.1
If you are like most borrowers, you do not know your vehicle’s equity off the top of your head. Fortunately, the loan agents with ChoiceCash Title Loans can help you figure out the equity in your vehicle and the market value of your car when you submit a loan inquiry form. Let the loan agents do the hard work for you!
What Documents Will I Need to Get a Title Loan Without the Vehicle Present?
There are a few documents that a borrower will need to submit during the approval process besides the photos of the vehicle. These documents can also help a loan agent verify any additional information that is needed during the inquiry process.
You can expect to need these documents handy when you are applying for a title loan without the vehicle present:
- Car Title: While this may seem obvious, the vehicle title must be in your name to be submitted as collateral.
- Photo ID: A government or state-issued photo ID is needed to apply for a title loan. A driver’s license, passport, or other form of ID such as a military ID can be used to verify your identity.
- Proof of Income: Your income will help a loan agent determine if you can afford a loan payment, and if so, what your loan amount can be. Typically, most borrowers will use their bank statements or pay stubs as proof of income, but other forms of alternative income can be accepted. These acceptable alternative forms of income include:
- Worker’s Compensation
- SSI or Disability Income
- Pension or Retirement Income
- Or even Settlement Income!
- Proof of Residence: If you want to use your house deed or rental agreement to prove your resident, you will be able to do so. However, it may be easier to just use a recent credit card statement or utility bill to get the job done.
Do I Need Good Credit to Apply for a Title Loan Without the Vehicle Near?
If you have a poor credit history, you have likely been turned down for traditional loan options before. Luckily, a title loan can offer a more flexible approval process that can be accessible to borrowers from all different kinds of financial backgrounds.1
With a traditional loan option, your credit will be used to determine whether you are a risk to lend money to. With a title loan, the collateral for the loan will help lessen this risk, so borrowers that do not have a strong credit history may be able to apply!1
Instead of just looking at credit history during the approval process, a loan agent will focus on:
- The Value of the Collateral
- The Income of the Borrower and Their Ability to Repay the Loan
Even if you aren’t confident with your credit history, that should not stop you from getting the financial help you need!1 A title loan can be an alternative loan solution for borrowers that do not have confidence with their credit history.1
What is the Approval Process to Get a Title Loan Without the Vehicle Present?
While the approval process for a traditional loan can be a hassle, a title loan does not have to be! Loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans can offer a simple, three-step process that can be convenient and streamlined:1
- Submit the Loan Inquiry: A loan inquiry is just a form with a few questions on it. These questions are about your income, car, and personal information. This form can be completed online, or over the phone with a representative.
- Send in the Documents: For your convenience, the loan pictures and the documents can be submitted online! It can be possible to get a title loan without the vehicle present when you choose a loan option that can offer an online inspection. ChoiceCash Title Loans is one of these options!1
- Qualified Borrowers Get Their Cash Fast: If your information checks out and you are approved for funding, getting your cash is easy and fast! Through ChoiceCash Title Loans, borrowers can get their funds in as little as one business day and choose between these ways to get their cash:1
- A Check in the Mail
- Direct Deposit to a Bank Account
- Or Picked Up at Any Local MoneyGram!
Where Can I Apply for a Car Title Loan Online?
If you want the ease of applying for a title loan without the vehicle present, you have options! ChoiceCash Title Loans can allow you to skip an in-person inspection through an online approval process.1
If you’re ready to get started on your loan today, head over to the website and fill out a short inquiry form. Borrowers can also get a more personalized walk through the approval process when they call a loan agent at (855) 914-2945. Qualified borrowers can get their funds in as little as 24 hours!1