What’s the Resale Value of My Chevrolet Impala?
The Chevrolet Impala is a discontinued sedan that was around for a few decades. If you have a Chevrolet Impala and need some emergency funding, a title loan could be the solution! You can use your Chevy Impala’s title to apply for a title loan and potentially access a portion of its total value if you qualify.1 There are a number of factors that will influence the resale value of your Chevy:
The Age of Your Impala
The age of your Chevrolet Impala will have a large impact on its resale value. In general, newer Impalas are worth more than older ones. However, there are quite a few vintage Chevrolet Impalas that can be worth a pretty penny on the used car market!
Any Customizations You’ve Made to Your Impala
It’s really fun and exciting to add personalizations and modifications to your car, especially if you are a car enthusiast! However, if these customizations aren’t things like upgrades or extras straight from the manufacturer, then adding modifications or customizations to a vehicle can potentially bring down its value. For example, some Impalas may come with the potential to upgrade to higher quality finishes than the standard model – this type of customization may increase your Chevy Impala’s resale value.
The Number of Miles on Your Car
Mileage is another huge factor that will impact how much you could get by selling your Chevrolet Impala. In general, cars with lower mileage tend to be more valuable than those with higher mileage. Although you can’t really change your Impala’s current mileage, it is an important factor to keep in mind if you are trying to sell your car or use it as collateral for a title loan. Try to limit the number of miles you put on your sedan!
The Overall Condition
The overall condition of your Chevrolet Impala can have a significant impact on its current market value. The overall condition of a car includes things like the car’s prior accident history (if applicable), maintenance history, and the exterior / interior of the vehicle. The good news is that there may be several things you can do on your own to help improve your Chevy Impala’s condition, which could mean more money in your pocket when selling the vehicle or using it to apply for a title loan. Even something as simple as a deep clean on the inside and outside can potentially increase your vehicle’s resale value!
Quick Facts About the Chevrolet Impala
Here are some quick facts about a Chevrolet Impala that you may not have been aware of:
- The 2006 Impala SS was the first front-wheel drive Chevrolet with a V-8 engine!
- The initial year of production was 1958!
- The original price for the base model was $2,586.
- The last Chevrolet Impala was built on February 27, 2020.
What is the Title Loan Value of My Chevrolet Impala?
Looking to learn more about the title loan value of your Chevrolet Impala?
The ChoiceCash team has gathered information on the estimated title loan amounts for different model years of Chevrolet Impalas.1 You can use the information provided in the table below to learn more about the loan amount you could potentially receive through a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart on a Chevrolet Impala:1
|Make||Model||Year||Avg. Mileage||Avg. Loan|
Keep in mind that your loan amount will be based on a few different factors, such as your income, the value of your vehicle, and your ability to repay the title loan. Therefore, the amount that you qualify for through a ChoiceCash title loan on a Chevrolet Impala may not be the same as the amount that is listed in the table above.1 You can use ChoiceCash’s title loan calculator to get a loan quote with no obligation and learn more about the estimated value of your Chevrolet Impala!1
What Do I Need to Borrow Against the Value of My Chevrolet Impala?
If you are thinking about using a title loan to borrow against the value of your Chevrolet Impala, there will be a few things that you will need on hand during your application. Here’s a list of what you can expect to need to apply for a ChoiceCash title loan:1
- A Valid, Government or State-Issued Photo Identification Card: In order to verify your identification and age during your title loan inquiry, you will need to show proof of a valid driver’s license, passport, or another government-issued photo ID.
- Proof of Income: A title loan borrower must provide a document that proves they have the ability to repay back the loan. You can submit pay stubs, bank statements, or proof of alternative income.
- A Title to a Chevrolet Impala in Your Name: In order to access a portion of the overall value of your Chevrolet Impala, the title to the sedan must be in your name at the time of your application.
- Recent Photos of Your Car: An online car inspection is required during your title loan inquiry to verify your Chevrolet Impala’s current condition and value. You must take pictures of the front, rear, sides, odometer, and VIN (Vehicle Identification Number).
- Proof of Address: You can typically submit recent utility bills, bank statements, or credit card statements to prove your current address.
Want to apply for a title loan on the value of your Chevrolet Impala? You can submit these documents online or send them to a title loan agent via email / text message! Applying for the financial help you need through an online title loan can be that simple and convenient.1
Where Can I Apply for a Title Loan on My Chevrolet Impala?
You can apply for a title loan on the value of your vehicle online or over the phone! Call ChoiceCash at 855-422-7402 to apply for a title loan on a Chevrolet Impala today! Or, visit the ChoiceCash website and fill out a short pre-approval form to find out if you qualify for quick funding.1