What’s the Resale Value of My Ford Escape?
The Ford Escape is a compact crossover SUV, and there is a rumor that it will be discontinued by Ford in the next few years. If you have a Ford Escape and are considering selling your car or applying for a car title loan to access emergency cash, you may be curious about the SUV’s current value on the used car market. Of course, when selling your car, its resale value is extremely important! Whether you are selling to a private party or a dealership, the value of your Ford Escape is one of the key factors that will determine the amount you can get through the transaction.
Additionally, if you want to apply for a title loan on your Ford Escape, your vehicle’s value will play a similar role in the process. During the title loan application process, the value of your car and your income are predominantly used by the title lender to determine the amount you can get through a title loan if you are eligible. Several factors will impact the resale value of your Ford Escape, including:
- The Age of Your SUV: Used cars are typically more valuable when they are newer.
- Mileage: The number of miles on your car’s odometer reading will definitely impact its resale value.
- The Overall Condition of Your Ford Escape: Overall condition is a term in the car industry that refers to the current state of your vehicle’s interior and exterior. To maintain your Ford Escape’s current condition, keep up with regular vehicle maintenance and take care of your SUV – do not miss any oil changes or necessary tire rotations!
- Accident History: If your car has a lengthy accident history, that is one of the many factors that could bring down its resale value.
Quick Facts About the Ford Escape
Here are some quick facts about the Ford Escape:
- The Ford Escape is one of Ford’s best-selling SUV models on the car market.
- The 2023 Ford Escape comes with a few convenient features, including an 8-inch infotainment system and Apple CarPlay!
- An assembly plant in Louisville, Kentucky, is responsible for manufacturing the Ford Escape.
- The Ford Escape is known for its safety features and earned a 5-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
What is the Title Loan Value of My Ford Escape?
If you need cash, but you’re not ready to sell your vehicle, you can apply for a title loan on the value of your Ford Escape today!1
Depending on their current state of residence, qualified individuals can access up to $15,000 through a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart!1 However, the average title loan amount for a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart on a Ford Escape is $3,607, and the average number of miles on the odometer is 120,273. Below are some estimated title loan funded amounts on different model years of Ford Escapes:1
Take a closer look at some of the important characteristics that will affect both your loan amount and eligibility for a title loan on your Ford Escape:1
- The value of your vehicle plays a significant role in determining the amount you could receive through a title loan. Certain factors, such as your car’s make, model, condition, and mileage, will affect its resale value.1
- Additionally, your income is another key factor that will primarily affect your eligibility for a title loan on a Ford Escape. In order to obtain loan approval, a title lender will need to see proof of income during your application, so you will be required to submit a document that demonstrates your ability to repay the loan.1
You can use ChoiceCash’s online title loan calculator to receive a loan quote and learn more about your Ford Escape’s current value. It’s important to remember that if you are approved for a high loan amount, you are under no obligation to borrow more than what you actually need. Call 855-422-7402 to learn more about applying for a title loan on the value of your Ford Escape!1
What Do I Need to Borrow Against the Value of My Ford Escape?
Looking to borrow against the value of your Ford Escape? A title loan can be a convenient and flexible way to apply for the emergency cash you need!
- A Ford Escape Title in Your Name
- Evidence of Income or Alternative Income
- Proof of Identity Through a Valid, Government or State-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Current Residence
- A Few Recent Photos of the Ford Escape to Verify Its Current Condition and Value
Use the ChoiceCash website to upload your paperwork and find out if you qualify for the quick funding you need through a car title loan today!1
Where Can I Apply for a Title Loan on My Ford Escape?
Apply online or call a title loan agent at 855-422-7402 to start your title loan inquiry today. It can take just a few minutes to find out if you are eligible for a ChoiceCash title loan on the value of your Ford Escape! Qualified borrowers can choose direct deposit to get their title loan money in as little as one business day.1
With ChoiceCash title loans serviced by LoanMart, you can expect a simple and convenient online application process! So why not call us at 855-422-7402 and find out if you are eligible for a title loan on a Ford Escape today?1