Braces can be difficult to pay for without insurance. Luckily, there is a great alternative to them! Invisalign is a metal-free and removable alternative that can be a fraction of the cost of braces. While it is a fraction of the cost, it is still relatively expensive and can be unaffordable. If you need to pay for Invisalign with no insurance, you have options!
A small loan could be the perfect solution to your dentistry woes if you do not have insurance. Some of the most common types of small loans are:
- Personal Loans
- Credit Card Advances
- Title Loans
With a little bit of research, you’ll be able to find a loan that is the right option to cover your treatment.
What is Invisalign and is it Right for Me?
Invisalign is essentially a customer aligner that will gradually push your teeth to the correct position over time. These aligners can be removed, and they can gradually straighten and arrange your teeth with wear.
Invisalign aligners are made through a custom mold that is unique to each person. They can often be more convenient than braces, since they can be removed for eating and drinking. While they can be just as painful as braces, they are more convenient and are often an easier choice for adults. Your aligners are constantly changing during the 6-18 months that you will wear them. While Invisalign is more convenient than braces, it is not for everyone.
Invisalign is designed for patients trying to correct these issues:
- Slightly Crooked Teeth Placement
- An Open Bite
While Invisalign is an innovative tool and an alternative to braces, there are a few drawbacks:
- Teens Cannot Apply: If a patient is still in their teen years, Invisalign will not work. Teen’s teeth often grow quickly and are still developing. While Invisalign retainers will change often, they can’t keep up with that development and growth.
- Extremely Crooked Teeth Placement: If your teeth are severely crooked, you will not be a good candidate for Invisalign. Invisalign is great for fixing minor issues, but severe crookedness will require much more serious orthodontic treatment than Invisalign can provide.
- Commitment: Since Invisalign is removable, the treatment is up to the patient! Your dedication to keeping your aligners in will affect how your teeth are changing. The more discipline you have, the more effective your treatment will be.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign is innovative and beneficial! Unlike traditional orthodontic treatments, Invisalign is completely removable for eating and drinking. It is a clear aligner that is often undetectable, unlike braces.
Unlike braces, there are no unsafe foods to eat! Braces often limit your food choices, with popcorn and hard candy being the most unsafe foods to eat. With Invisalign, you can remove your aligners and eat whatever you please. There is also no metal in your mouth! Metal parts of braces can often be uncomfortable and painful. Sometimes, these metal components cause cuts. With Invisalign, there is no metal to be worried about.
How Can I Pay for Invisalign with No Insurance?
If you need to pay for Invisalign with no insurance, you have a few options to consider:
- Ask Friends or Family: You may be able to cover a portion of the cost on your own, but if you need extra help this is an option to consider. Keep in mind that putting money into a relationship will change it! This may not be a viable option for everyone but borrowing money from a friend will eliminate interest costs.
- CareCredit: This is a type of credit card designed to pay off medical and dental expenses that are not covered by insurance. CareCredit can offer special financing options, but the interest rates are often high.
- An HSA Savings Account: An HSA is a health savings account that can be offered by your employer. This savings account comes from a portion of your paycheck, and it is meant for employees that are on a high-deductible insurance plan. If this is a potential option for you, start one by discussing your options with your HR manager.
What Loans Can Help My Pay for Invisalign with No Insurance?
If none of the previous options are worth considering or applicable, don’t panic. Loans were created for this reason! If you need to pay for Invisalign with no insurance, there are a couple loan options to consider.
Not all loan options are created equal, however. Some loans may fit your financial situation better than others or have more optimal loan terms. Take a look at some of the loan options available:
- Personal Loans: An unsecured personal loan can often be an ideal option for borrowers with good credit that need cash. Typically, personal loan lenders will base a borrower’s eligibility on their credit and income. The better your credit score and higher your income, the better your loan choices are. Without a good credit score, a personal loan may not be an available option. A good credit score is generally a score about 640, and anything below that is considered either fair or poor.
- Credit Card Cash Advance: Credit cards can be a quick way to access cash! If you have an available credit line, you can turn it into cash through a cash advance. By visiting an ATM of your credit card provider, you may be able to take out the cash you need to pay for Invisalign with no insurance. One of the drawbacks of a credit card cash advance, however, is that your advance is subjected to the same interest rate that a regular purchase with your card would. This can often be stressful if you are not able to pay it down right away!
- Title Loans: If you have a paid-off or close to paid-off vehicle, you may be able to get cash with it! A title loan can allow you to access the equity in your car and turn it into cash. By using your vehicle’s title as collateral for the loan, you can bypass the need for perfect credit! Borrowers from all types of credit histories can potentially apply for a title loan.1 If you have bad credit and you need to pay for Invisalign with no insurance, a title loan can be a perfect solution. A typical title loan amount is 25%-75% of your car’s value!
What are the Benefits of a Title Loan?
Title loans can offer you more benefits than just cash! While a title loan can certainly be used to pay for Invisalign with no insurance, it can be good for more than just that. Take a look at some of the most beneficial aspects of a ChoiceCash Title Loan that you can take advantage of:
- A Fast and Flexible Approval Process: ChoiceCash Title Loans was created to help borrowers with little to no credit to get cash in an emergency. The approval process is just three quick steps that can be completed online in just a few minutes!1 If you qualify for a title loan, you can get your cash in as little as 24 hours.1
- Payments Start Low and Can Get Lower2: With a ChoiceCash Title Loan, your monthly payment is tailored to your financial situation and budget. Your loan payments start low, but they could get even lower!2 As long as you keep your loan account in good standing, you could qualify for a rate and payment reduction.2 You could get rewarded for simply being a responsible borrower!
- Keep Driving: For a title loan, you will be using the title of your vehicle to secure the loan. You do not need to give up driving just yet! As long as you keep your loan account in good standing and make your payments on time, you can keep your keys and drive your car.
Where Can I Apply for a Title Loan Online to Pay for Invisalign with No Insurance?
Applying for a loan can often feel like a hassle, but it doesn’t have to be! If you need a title loan to pay for Invisalign with no insurance, you can easily apply online. With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, the entire approval process is just three simple steps:
- Fill out a Short Loan Inquiry Online, or Over the Phone
- Send in a Few Documents to Verify Your Information
- Get Qualified and Get Your Cash!1