Almost everyone needs money urgently at some point in their life. If you’re one of the millions of Americans who don’t have enough to cover an unexpected emergency, you’re not alone. For many, a small loan of less than a thousand dollars is enough to get them through, but what if you need more?
A pawn loan might be the answer for some, but not everyone has something valuable they can use. If your credit is less than perfect, you might also find it hard to get a personal, unsecured loan. That’s where ChoiceCash may be able to help. By using your car as collateral, you could possibly borrow thousands of dollars – and you won’t need to surrender your vehicle, so you can keep both your cash and your car.1
Get Help with Common Cash Emergencies
Title loans are a common way to get fast emergency funding when no other financial options are available. Check out some of the different ways a title loan could help you out:
- Rent or Mortgage Payments
- Nobody wants to fall behind on their rent or mortgage, and the last thing you need is to be evicted or for your home to be repossessed. A ChoiceCash Title Loan may be able to save you from having to face those situations.1
- Car or Home Repairs
- Repairs can be expensive, even for regular wear and tear and preventative maintenance. You might sometimes be able to delay non-essential work, but there are often times when this is unavoidable.
- Unexpected Medical Bills
- You can’t predict when you, or someone you love, will get sick. Accidents happen and with the average cost of a visit to the ER being nearly $1,400, you might find yourself being unable to afford the treatment.
- Funeral Expenses
- The last thing you need when you’re grieving is to worry about how to pay for the funeral. Most funerals cost nearly $10,000 and if your nearest and dearest didn’t have insurance, that cost could then become your responsibility.
Money When You Need It Most
A ChoiceCash Title Loan, serviced by LoanMart, has been designed with the borrower in mind. Financial emergencies can cause a lot of stress, especially if you need money urgently. A traditional lender could take days or even weeks to get your money to you, but that’s not the case with a ChoiceCash Title Loan. The entire loan process, from start to finish, is quick and easy, with your money potentially being available in just 24 hours or less upon approval.1 With no long and confusing forms to complete, you could get approved in minutes and be holding your cash in your hand within hours.
One of the best things about a ChoiceCash Title Loan is the ability for almost anyone to borrow money.1 As long as you have a vehicle with enough equity for the loan and you’re able to make the monthly payments, there’s a good chance you could qualify for the loan.1 Since you’re using your car’s title as collateral, your credit is not a major factor in the decision-making process. This means that whether you have great credit or your score is less than perfect, you may still get the money you urgently need.
Flexibility in the Future
That’s not the only advantage to a ChoiceCash Title Loan. With many other loans, once the money’s gone, so are the benefits, but that’s not the case with ChoiceCash. For every on-time payment you make each month, you can get a lower rate of interest and a lower payment the following month.2 Your final payment could nearly half of your first, resulting in significant savings over the lifetime of the loan.
Find yourself needing money in the future? You could be eligible to borrow more at the same low rate you’ve earned on your existing loan. This means you won’t lose the great benefits you’ve worked hard to achieve or have to start all over again.2
A Quick and Easy Application Process
Since time is often a factor for many, applying for a ChoiceCash Title Loan has been designed to be as quick and easy as possible. To get started, simply call 855-914-2945 toll-free or apply online to find out in minutes how much you may be eligible borrow.1 A loan specialist will walk you through the next steps and review the documents you’ll need to submit. Unlike a traditional lender, the list is relatively short and the chances are you have them nearby already:
- Proof of Income – Pay stubs or government award letters are accepted.
- Proof of Residence – Almost any recent mail with your name and address.
- Vehicle Title – You must be the owner of the vehicle
- Photo ID – A government issued ID
- References – Either professional or personal
For even more flexibility and convenience, you can submit your documents online, via email or by SMS text message. After your loan specialist has reviewed your documents, it only remains for you to sign the agreement and you could be holding your cash in your hand within hours.1
A ChoiceCash Title Loan, serviced by LoanMart, also offers the flexibility of multiple ways to get your approved money, giving you access to cash within 24 hours.1
- In-Person – You can pick up your money at any participating money transfer location near you.
- Direct Deposit – Have your money transferred into your checking account.
- Check – Your money can be overnighted to you as a check.
You decide how to get your money; start your application early and submit your documents quickly and you may even have your money as soon as today!1
Call, Click or Chat to Get Started
- Call – Speak to a Loan Specialist by calling 855-914-2945 toll-free.
- Click – Complete a short application online and get a decision in minutes.
- Chat – Have your questions answered and start the application process.