What are Motorcycle Title Loans?
Motorcycle title loans can provide qualified borrowers with a convenient way to get cash. Generally, you can borrow anywhere from 25%-50% of your bike’s total value through a motorcycle title loan. In order to borrow against the value of your bike, you will need to pledge its title as collateral for the loan.
You cannot use your motorcycle as collateral for a ChoiceCash title loan. Instead, you can use a car, truck, or another qualifying vehicle as collateral for the loan and access the fast cash you need if you qualify!1 Got any questions about applying for a car title loan? Click here to visit the FAQ page or call 855-422-7402 today!
Still interested in learning more about applying for motorcycle title loans online? Keep reading to learn more about the application process!
Can I Get a Fast Motorcycle Title Pawn?
Whether you are eligible for a motorcycle title loan or a motorcycle title pawn, you can borrow against the value of your chopper and access emergency cash.1 The main difference between the two loan options is that if you choose to apply for a title pawn at a pawnshop, the pawnbroker may hold onto your bike until your loan is completely paid off.
If you are eligible for a motorcycle title loan, the title lender will usually hold onto your title during the repayment period, but you will be able to maintain access to your chopper while you pay off your loan.
How Can You Get a Title Loan on a Motorcycle?
Applying for Harley Davidson title loans can be simple and straightforward. To get a title loan on a motorcycle, you will need to meet the lender’s application criteria and submit a few documents to verify your information. Typically, in order to obtain loan approval, you must meet the following application requirements:1
- Be Able to Present a Steady Source of Income: You will be asked to provide proof of a steady source of income during your application for a motorcycle title loan.
- Your Motorcycle Must Be in Roadworthy Condition: If you want to use your motorcycle as collateral for a title loan, your bike must be in roadworthy condition.
- You Must Be of Legal Age to Apply for a Motorcycle Title Loan: You will be required to provide proof of your age and identity during your application.
- Your Bike Must Have Enough Equity: Because you are borrowing against the value of your bike through a motorcycle title loan, it must have a qualifying amount of equity.
If you meet the necessary criteria and your paperwork is verified by the lender for completeness, you can obtain loan approval! Before you sign your loan agreement, carefully review the loan terms with your title loan agent and ask any questions you may have about interest rates or the repayment process. Then, you can choose to sign your loan contract and collect your loan proceeds. That’s how simple it can be to apply for a motorcycle title loan.
What Do I Need to Apply for Motorcycle Title Loans Near Me?
Ready to apply for a motorcycle title loan online and find out how much cash you can get? As previously mentioned, you must submit a few key documents to verify your information during your loan inquiry. If you are ready to apply for a motorcycle title loan, here is what you will need to have on hand:
- Personal Identification: You must be at least 18 years old to apply for a title loan. To verify your identity and age, you can submit a valid, government-issued ID, such as a driver’s license, passport, or permanent resident card.
- Proof of Residence: You must provide a recent document to verify your current residence. Acceptable documents may include recent utility bills, lease agreements, mortgage statements, or credit card statements.
- Motorcycle Title: If you intend to use your motorcycle as collateral for a title loan, the title of your motorcycle must be in your name. If the bike title is not currently in your name, but you are the rightful owner of the motorcycle, you will need to head to your state’s respective Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) and fill out an application for a title transfer. Once your motorcycle title is in your name, you’ll be able to apply for a motorcycle title loan.
- Verifiable Income: Providing proof of your ability to repay the loan is a crucial part of the title loan application process. A title lender will primarily use your bike’s value and your income in order to determine your eligibility and loan amount.1 Many applicants will submit recent bank statements or pay stubs during their applications, but proof of alternative income can also be accepted.
Do I Need Good Credit to Apply for Harley Davidson Title Loans?
If your credit history is poor due to financial hardship and you currently live paycheck to paycheck, applying for an unsecured personal loan will be difficult. Many vehicle owners turn to title loans if they need fast cash to consolidate debt or handle unexpected expenses. Since Harley Davidson title loans have a flexible application process, it is possible for an applicant with bad credit to obtain loan approval!
This is due to the fact that collateral is used to secure a title loan, so an applicant’s credit history is not the most important part of their loan application. The value of an applicant’s bike and their ability to repay the loan are the primary factors used by a title lender to determine their eligibility for quick funding.
Most title lenders will review an applicant’s credit history during the application process. But, applying for a motorcycle title loan online with bad credit is possible. Whether you are looking to apply for a car title loan or motorcycle title loan, don’t let your credit score hold you back!1
How Can I Borrow Money Against My Motorcycle?
You will not be able to borrow against the value of your motorcycle with a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart. But if you have a title to a qualifying car, truck, or SUV in your name, you can fill out a short online questionnaire and find out if you qualify for instant pre-approval for a title loan today!1
In order to borrow money against your vehicle, you must meet a few initial requirements and upload the necessary documents to verify your age, identity, and other pertinent information.1 If you have any questions about the application process for a car title loan, give ChoiceCash a call at 855-422-7402! Or click here to fill out a prequalification form and find out if you are eligible for a car title loan.1