If you own or are close to owning a car, you have an asset that can be turned into quick cash! One of the ways to make the most out of your car is to apply for a car title loan. Title loans are a fast and convenient way to borrow money.
So, what is the best place to get a car title loan? While there are many different lenders out there, both online and in person, not all loan options are created equal. Some lenders are not reliable and will not be good for your wallet in the long run, but it can be hard to discern the good lenders from the bad.
With the right resources and a guide, you’ll be able to find the right lender and loan option for your situation!
How Do I Find the Best Place to Get a Car Title Loan?
While title loans may be a new resource to consider, there are ways to discern the good lenders from the bad just like any other loan option.
CALL OUR TEAM
A title loan is an alternative loan option, and it can cater to borrowers without a strong credit history. While many title loans are not predatory, some can be, and there are red flags to look out for.
Some of the biggest red flags you should look for during your title loan search are:
- Hidden Fees and Penalties: A lender should not charge you for placing a loan inquiry for a car title loan. A reputable lender will do this free of charge, and even offer you an estimate if your vehicle qualifies. Other hidden fees can look like prepayment penalties and charges that can make the repayment process difficult. Avoid these types of online and in-person lenders at all costs! This is an indicator of a predatory lender.
- Rates: One of the biggest indicators of a shady lender is high interest rates. These rates are bad for your wallet and can make the repayment process almost impossible. Interest is what a lender will charge to let a customer borrow money. If you are more of a risk to lend to, the interest rates can be higher, and you may not qualify for many traditional unsecured loan options. Predatory lenders will take advantage of those borrowers that can’t qualify for other types of loans because of their credit history and charge high interest rates! Avoid these lenders at all costs and look for a lender with competitive rates.
What Should I Look for During my Search for the Best Place to Get a Car Title Loan?
Now that you are aware of the red flags, it’s time to learn about the green flags. Not all title loan companies will take advantage of you, and many exist to help borrowers without a strong credit history get the financial help they need.
Here are a few green flags to look for during your search for the best place to get a car title loan:
- Privacy: When you apply for a car title loan online, the right lender will keep your personal information private and secure. A good lender can keep personal data a secret and use encryption if you are applying online.
- Speed: It does not take long for a loan expert to assess the equity in your vehicle and offer a loan estimate. If a lender is slow to assess your vehicle, they may not have trained employees or many years in the business.
- Competitive Rates: The indicator of a good lender is one that can offer a borrower competitive interest rates that won’t break the bank!
- Reports Your Successes: While the idea of a lender reporting your financial history to creditors can be scary, it can be a positive thing! A good lender will report all the payments you made on time to the credit reporting agency to boost your credit and set you up for success.
How Can I Shop Around for the Best Place to Get a Car Title Loan?
The green and the red flags are now available to you, so it’s time to start the loan search. Finding the right loan can be challenging, especially when so many loan options exist both online and in person.
It may be easier to find the best place to get a car title loan if you have the right resources to guide you! Consider a few questions about yourself and your situation before applying for a car title loan:
Do I Meet the Requirements for a Title Loan?
While there are not many requirements for a car title loan, there are a few important ones. Borrowers must be of age to apply, and they will need to prove their income. For most title loans, you will need a steady source of income or alternative income to show that you can afford a loan payment each month. Your income will also determine your loan amount!
Do I Have the Right Documents to Apply?
If you are applying for a car title loan online or in person, you will need a few documents to help verify your information and identity. For most car title loans, you will need these documents:
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Address
- Car Title in Your Name
- Photo ID
- Recent Photos of the Car
How Will I Know if My Vehicle Qualifies for a Car Title Loan?
Many cars, trucks, and even motorcycles can qualify for a car title loan! ChoiceCash Title Loans can accept many different makes, models, and years of vehicles for a car title loan.1 Even classic cars could have enough equity to qualify as collateral. 1
For a vehicle to qualify as collateral for a car title loan, it must have enough equity to borrow from. Title loans are secured through collateral, which is the title to the vehicle. The funds that a borrower is offered is based upon the value of their car and their income.
If you are like most applicants, you do not have your car’s equity information readily available. That’s why ChoiceCash Title Loans created an online title loan calculator. By simply inputting a few bits of information about yourself and your car, you can get a free title loan estimate! It can take just a few minutes to see if your vehicle qualifies for cash.1
What Can I Use My Car Title Loan Funding For?
Before choosing a car title loan for cash, you may want to know what you can use your funds for. Title loans can be used for many different financial emergencies and situations! Some of the most common ways a qualified borrowers will use their cash are:
- Debt Consolidation
- Surgery Fees
- Travel Costs
- Wedding Expenses
- Covering the Cost of Unexpected Bills
- Home Maintenance, Repairs, and Renovations
- Car Repairs and Maintenance
Not sure if your financial needs will be covered? Talk to a title loan agent today to learn what you can spend your cash on once you qualify! ChoiceCash Title Loan agents are available seven days a week for your convenience at855-277-4847.
Can I Apply for the Best Place to Get a Car Title Loan Online?
Many customers choose to shop online when they can for the convenience and speed. It makes sense that the best place to get a car title loan is online! ChoiceCash Title Loans offers a streamlined, three-step process that was designed to help borrowers like you in a financial emergency.1
Qualified borrowers get their cash in as little as 24 hours!1 You can get assistance every step of the loan process. ChoiceCash Title Loans has your best interest in mind!