Call to Apply now:
Monday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
When you’re on the market for an alternative loan, there can be an overwhelming amount of options out there. Payday loans, pawn loans, and all sorts of other funding are available. However, one of the best financial resources that borrowers have are ChoiceCash Title Loans in Jacksonville, Florida. With access to fast funding and flexible approval, it can be the perfect choice!1
How Can I Get Cash with My Car Title in Jacksonville, Florida?
Do you have a paid off vehicle? If the answer is yes, you met one of the initial requirements for a title loan. Simply put, a title loan is a unique type of loan that will let you use your title to get cash. This makes the title to your vehicle the collateral for the loan, which secures it! The collateral should be paid off, and it must have a certain amount of cash value in order to qualify.
What is a Lien on a Title Loan?
During your title loan search, the word “lien” may have popped up quite a bit. During the loan process, your title will have a lien placed on it. This means:
- Your Lender Has A Legal Right to The Collateral.
- The Lien Will Stay on Your Title Throughout the Duration of The Loan.
- Once You’ve Paid the Loan, The Lien Is Removed!
How Do I Know if I My Car Will Qualify for a Title Loan in Jacksonville, Florida?
In the title loan process, your collateral is the most important part of the loan. For your car to be eligible as collateral, it must have a certain amount of market value. This means, if it were to be sold, it would help repay your loan- just in case it of default. A title loan amount is generally 25%-75% of your car’s current value in Jacksonville, Florida.
While most borrowers aren’t aware of their car’s equity, there are easy ways to find out!
Some of the resources available are:
- Dealership Appraisal: Going to your local dealership can get you an accurate estimate for what your vehicle is worth.
- Kelley Blue Book Online: This can be an online resource to give you an estimate for what your car would sell for in the current market.
- ChoiceCash Title Loan Calculator: With this calculator resource, it is a one stop shop! Get an estimate for your vehicle and use that to get your funding.1
Can I Get a Title Loan Even if My Credit is Poor?
If your credit is not perfect, getting any kind of loan can be frustrating. You might be wondering: Can I even get a title loan in Jacksonville if I don’t have good credit?
With a title loan, however, credit is not the most important factor in the approval process, so it can be a much more flexible process.1 Since collateral is used, those from all credit histories and backgrounds could receive approval for a loan. Instead of just relying on your credit, the loan approval process for Jacksonville residents will focus more on two main factors for eligibility:
- Your Ability to Repay the Loan
- The Equity in the Vehicle Being Used as Collateral
If you have a considerable amount of equity in your car, and you have the means to pay back your loan, your credit will not be the most important part of the approval process. While it still will be considered, title loans like ChoiceCash Title Loans are more lenient with accepting those from all credit histories!1
Can I Get a Title Loan Online in Jacksonville, Florida?
If you’re busy and on-the-go, getting a loan online can be a huge convenience. With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, the entire loan process can be done online!1 Future borrowers that are looking to apply for a loan in Jacksonville, Florida can get started with three easy steps:
- Go Online or Call Toll-Free: Borrowers have two options to get started. They can either call a loan representative directly or fill out a short inquiry form. Both can take just a few minutes to do, as it will just require you to answer basic information about your finances and vehicle.
- Submit a Few Documents: To be eligible for an auto equity loan in Jacksonville, Florida, there are a few documents you’ll need to submit to qualify. These are documents you’ll likely already have, and they can be submitted online for your convenience:
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residence
- Government or State Issued ID
- Title to the Vehicle
- Recent Photos of the Vehicle
- Get Your Cash1: If approved for a loan, and after submitting your documents and initial loan inquiry, the last step is to get your funds! Borrowers in Jacksonville, Florida can choose between a few different ways, whether it be through wire transfer, check in the mail, or direct deposit to their bank. They can also look for any local MoneyGram near them to get their funds!
Why Wait to Get Your Money?
If you’re a resident of Jacksonville, Florida looking for cash, you could get your funds in as little as 24 hours!1 – So why wait to get your money? Get started on your loan today by:
- Calling a loan representative directly through the toll-free line 1(855)277-4847.
- Going online and filling out a short questionnaire!