A car title loan can be called many different names, such as:
- Pink Slip Loan
- Auto Equity Loan
- Car Equity Loan
- Auto Collateral Loan
Their name might be different, but they work the same way! If you have a vehicle title with your name on it, and it is close to being paid off or paid off, you may be able to qualify for a title loan. Title loans will allow you to borrow money off of the equity in your car. Your title becomes collateral for the loan, which will let you borrow secure funding.1
What is the Process to Get a Car Title Loan?
ChoiceCash Title Loans were made to help those with less loan options get funded.1 The process was made to streamline car title loan approval and get you emergency funding as quickly as possible upon approval. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, qualified borrowers have access to a quick, three step process to get them funds in as little as one business day!1
CALL OUR TEAM
With car title loans, the goal is to provide you with the funding amount you need in as little time as possible.1 In addition to this, ChoiceCash Title Loans wants borrowers to have access to manageable payments and affordable schedules.
How Do I Get a Car Title Loan With ChoiceCash Title Loans?
The three step process with ChoiceCash Title Loans is easy and hassle free for your convenience1:
- Click or Call: With ChoiceCash Title Loans, there are options available for you! During your car title loan journey, you’ll be able to either go online and fill out a prequalification form, or call a loan representative to help you directly. With extended hours and online chat available, help is just a click or call away! Filling out an inquiry form can take just a few minutes to do1, and will help you progress to the next step in the loan approval process.
- Send in the Right Documents: After getting a prequalifying decision from a loan agent, the next step is to send in a few documents to get title loan approval. While the exact documents can change from state to state, a loan agent will help direct you about the exact ones you’ll be required to email or fax in. No need to go anywhere! You’ll be able to submit these from the comfort of your own couch:
- Proof of Income or Alternative Income: Bank statements, paystubs, Social Security Statements, or many other forms of nontraditional income can be shown as proof of income to your loan agent.
- Government or State Issued photo ID: This could be a driver’s license, state ID, or passport. Additionally, a FOID card can be used as proof of identification as well.
- Photos of Your Vehicle: Including all four sides of your car as well as the VIN and odometer.
- References can be Required: These can be personal, professional, or both.
- Your Own Vehicle’s Title: The title must be in your name in order to be eligible for a loan.
- Proof of Residence: A rental lease, home title, voter registration card, or utility bill can qualify for a loan.
- Get Approved and Get Your Money: If you qualify for a car title loan, a loan agent will help walk you through the next steps in the process. You will set up a payment schedule with ChoiceCash Title Loans and establish a loan contract to follow. Here at ChoiceCash Title Loans, you will be set up for success and not failure with your loan contract!All information about the ins and outs of a title loan will be provided to help you fully understand the financial obligations in the future with ChoiceCash Title Loans. Approved borrowers can choose a few different ways to get their funds after signing their loan contract, such as:
- Any Local MoneyGram Location
- Check in the Mail
- Direct Deposit to the Bank of Your Choice
After choosing how to get your funds, the next step is to spend your cash however you need to! Set money aside, invest it, pay off a loan, or whatever fits your financial need. Start paying off your loan and continue to make on-time payments to keep driving your vehicle.
Getting Started Quickly
If you are ready to make the leap and begin the loan process through ChoiceCash Title Loans, getting started is hassle free for your convenience! Borrowers can get started in a fast and easy way through:
- Going online and filling out a loan inquiry in just a few minutes- from the comfort of your own couch.1
- Calling a ChoiceCash Loan representative at the toll-free number 1(855)277-4847. With extended hours, you’ll be able to get the answers you need right away for your convenience!