Car title loans may be an ideal loan option for people that have a car and need fast emergency cash. But is it still possible to get a car title loan if you are without a clear title?
Keep reading to learn about the requirements for car title loans and why ChoiceCash Title Loans are an option to consider!
Is a Clear Title Necessary to Get a Car Title Loan?
Having a car title in your name is one of the main requirements for a car title loan. There are various types of car titles out there, clear titles are simply one option. If you are without a clear title, don’t think that car title loans are not an option.
Take a look at some of the various types of car titles drivers may have:
CALL OUR TEAM
- Clear Title: This type of car title indicates that the car owner has no outstanding loans on the car. The car is completely owned by the driver, meaning the equity is 100% of the market value. A clear title is often required for car title loans, but if you don’t have one, you may still be able to qualify through ChoiceCash Title Loans!1
- Salvage Title: A salvage title is issued to a car by the insurance company after a heavily damaging accident or incident. Cars with a salvage title are considered a total loss, and they may or may not run. Cars with a salvage title are typically worth less money, which is great for people looking to buy a car on a budget.
- Junk Title: A junk title is similar to a salvage title, but it indicates that the car was sold to a junkyard. This type of car is also just as inexpensive as a salvage car, so they are great for people that don’t have a lot of money but need reliable transportation.
- Reconstructed/Rebuilt Title: A reconstructed title or rebuilt title is given to cars that have been heavily repaired or improved. This type of car title is issued by an insurance company or by the establishment that repaired/rebuilt the car.
If you are without a clear title for your car, but you own a car with one of the titles listed above, know that you may still be deemed eligible to get a car title loan through ChoiceCash Title Loans!1
As long as your car has enough equity and you have a reliable source of income, you may qualify for a car title loan without a clear title!1
How to Quickly Get a Clear Title for a Car Title Loan?
If you want to get a car title loan, know that you could be without a clear title and still be deemed eligible. 1 But if you simply want to obtain a clear title so you have one less monthly bill to worry about, know that there are steps you can take to increase your income and quickly pay off your leased car.
Take a look at these popular options for fast cash:
- Walk Dogs: If you love dogs and the outdoors, try walking dogs for quick money! You could put up flyers around your neighborhood or sign up online for a site such as Rover. Not only could you get paid per booking, but you could also get tip money!
- Sell Plasma: If you already donate blood or have no aversion to needles, you could try to sell your plasma for money. Plasma is the largest makeup of your blood content. It has water, salts, and enzymes that can be used for research or donation.
- Deliver Food: By delivering food or groceries, you could make some serious money. Sites such as Instacart allow you to complete grocery orders and deliver them. Or you could sign up for a site such as DoorDash to deliver takeout orders.
- Freelance: If you have a writing, editing, web design, or graphic design background, try freelancing online to earn some extra income and get a clear title. On Upwork, you can choose the projects you want to do and how often you work.
- Rent Out a Room: If you have a house, or even an apartment with a guest room, you can rent out a room using Airbnb for extra cash! You get a lot of control as a renter, such as choosing how long guests can stay as well as whether you permit pets or smoking. You can also choose whether you allow renters to cancel their reservation.
- Driving: By picking people up and driving them to their destination, you could earn money as well as tips! Signing up for Uber or Lyft is easy and you could start driving pretty quickly.
Is My Car Worth Enough to Get a Car Title Loan without a Clear Title?
Having a valuable car with sufficient equity could help you get a car title loan without a clear title. But how can you find out the current value and equity of your car?
The value of your car is simply the current resale value. Car equity on the other hand, is the amount of financial ownership you hold over a car. Equity can be negative or positive, and the amount is determined through a simple calculation. Subtract the current value of your car by the principal amount of your auto loan. The numerical difference is the equity in your car.
If your car is worth less than the amount you still owe on it, then the car has negative equity. But if your car is worth more than what you owe on it, then the equity is positive. If you are not leasing the car, then the equity is just equal to the current market value.
Drivers can find out the value of their car by visiting an auto dealership in person or by using an online appraisal tool. ChoiceCash Title Loans offer free car title loan estimates online!1 If you are interested in getting a car title loan, just answer a few questions about your car. Input your make, model, year, style, and current mileage into the calculator. If your car is worth enough money, you could be pre-approved for a car title loan and receive a free estimate with no obligation.
If your car is without a clear title, you could still qualify for a car tile loan!1 Talk to a loan agent by calling 855 914-2945 to learn more about approval without a clear title.
Do I Need to Undergo an Inspection to Get a Car Title Loan without a Clear Title?
During the approval process for a car title loan, you are required to go through a car inspection–whether you have a clear title or are without a clear title. This is done to verify the current condition of your car.
But having to go through a traditional car inspection can be a pain. Not only are you expected to make an appointment, but you need to take time out of your day to travel to a brick and mortar location. If you need fast emergency money now, you simply cannot waste time getting your car inspected.
ChoiceCash Title Loans offers a convenient alternative. Instead of having to travel and get your car inspected by an agent in-person, you could just take photos of your car using a mobile phone at home! Just make sure that the photos are clear and brightly lit. Both the roof of the car and the underside should be visible in each picture. You may also be asked to include a photo of the vehicle identification number (“VIN”).
Typically, the VIN is located on the interior dash of the car, but depending on the year and the car make, it could also be located on the inside door, front end of the frame, or under the hood.
How to Start the Approval Process for a Car Title Loan without a Clear Title?
Got a car and want to get a car title loan? What if you are without a clear title? ChoiceCash Title Loans may be able to accept all types of car titles, not just clear ones.
If the vehicle is pre-approved for car title loan funding without a clear title, you can start uploading all of your documents online. Just scan them onto a computer or take pictures using your smartphone. Your paperwork will be used to verify your information and identity. Once a car title loan agent verifies your information, you could be fully approved for emergency funding and receive your money in as little as 24 hours!1