Dealing with financial emergencies is never ideal, but what if you don’t have the money you need now? There are plenty of loan options available, but which is ideal for you?
Read about some popular loan options and why people prefer ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart!
Loan Options if You Need Money Now
There are two main types of loan options: secure and unsecure. There are benefits to both, but depending on your credit history, secured loans may be the better option.
Unsecured loans use a person’s FICO score as the basis for eligibility. Scores range from 300 to 850 and fall into four categories: bad, fair, good, and excellent. The higher your credit is, the better you will look to financial lenders.
Using an asset as collateral is not required with unsecured loans. If your credit is not good, you may have a hard time getting approved.
Compare some popular unsecured loan options:
- Personal Loans: This type of unsecured loan is meant to be used for large expenses and credit card consolidation. Repaid in monthly installments, this loan option usually bases the interest rate and repayment terms on your credit background.
- Payday Loans: This type of loan is meant for small loan amounts, usually a few hundred dollars. Meant to cover expenses between paychecks, the repayment period is two weeks–which can mean high interest rates.
Secured loans do require you to use a financial asset as collateral. But since the lending risk is lower, credit is not usually one of the main qualifying factors for secured loans.
Check out some popular secured loan options:
- Pawn Shop Loans: If you need money quickly, you can use an asset as collateral. People usually use jewelry, electronics, instruments, collectibles, and more. The interest rates can be quite high though and the repayment terms short.
- Auto Pawn Loans: Some pawn shops offer auto pawn loans, which allow drivers to use their car as collateral to get money now. Unfortunately though, a lot of pawn shops require you to leave your car at a secure lot until the debt is repaid in full.
- Title Loans: Similar to auto pawn loans, title loans use the car as collateral but eligible borrowers may be able to keep their car!
If you need money now and you have a car in your name, then title loans may be one of the best loan option for you! ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart offer exclusive benefits and affordable terms that are hard to find anywhere else!
How to Get Money Now with Title Loans
Title loans are one of the best secured loan options out there if you need money now–especially if you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart!1
ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart have a simple and easy approval process.1 If you are interested in learning how much money you could get, all you have to do is click or call! Speak to an agent by dialing (855) 914-2945 or hop online and use the title loan calculator.
By answering some basic questions about your car, you could get a free estimate!1 When it comes to title loans, the money you could get now is based not on your credit, but on the value of your car. If your car is currently deemed valuable on the market, you could look forward to a sizable loan! If your car is older and has a lot of miles on it, you may still qualify. However, you may not get as much money as you would with a newer car.
If the estimate you receive is enough to cover the cost of a dental procedure or house repair, then go ahead and submit your contact details to start the first step of the approval process!
ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart have a hassle-free 3 step process, take a look:
- Step 1: Inquire Online or By Phone
- Step 2: Submit Your Information
- Step 3: Get Your Money Now
What Documents Are Needed to Get Money Now?
When you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you can complete the entire approval process right from home to get money now!1
When it is time to start submitting your required documentation, you don’t need to visit a store in person. Instead, all you have to do is take out your phone and snap some pictures! By uploading your images online, you will have completed the second step of the title loan approval process.
The general documents you will need include:
Car Title in Your Name
The title of the car is proof that you legally own the vehicle. If your name is not on the car title, then you will be unable to sell it, trade it in, or use it as collateral. If your title is missing, you can request a duplicate copy at your local Department of Motor Vehicles. If the car was a gift or a purchase, you will need to request a title transfer.
Proof of Repayment
Your income will determine how much money you could get now and your repayment terms. ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart accept various forms of income, such as paycheck stubs, bank statements, tax returns, government award letters, and more.
Proof of Identity
To prove you are who you say you are, you will need to provide a government-issued photo ID and a Social Security number. Most people choose to show a state ID, driver’s license, or U.S. passport. If you do not have a Social Security number, know that ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart accept ITIN and the Matrícula!1
Proof of Address
It is important that you show proof of address for title loans because every state has unique lending laws. As proof of your address, you can show recent utility bills, credit card statements, insurance statements, a lease agreement, property title, and more.
You may be asked to provide personal references, professional references, or a mix of the two.
How Can I Get My Money Now with Title Loans?
If you need your money now, then you are likely wondering how you can receive your title loan money. ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart are all about convenience, which is why there are so many money retrieval options!
If you have an active bank account, you could opt for direct deposit. If you don’t have a bank account, do not worry because you could still be approved for title loans and get your money now.1 You can always opt for a check in the mail or pick up your funds at any participating money transfer location near you.
And when it is time to repay your title loan money, you have even more options! Take a look:
- Use the title loan app
- Pay over the phone with a credit/debit card
- Pay online through your account
- Pay at a nearby MoneyGram store
- Send in a payment through the mail
Inquire to Get Money Now with Title Loans
Ready to get the money you need now? ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart could help you out with various financial emergencies!1
Unlike other loan options, ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart come with incredible benefits that leave more money in your pocket!2
- Financial Rewards: By continuously making your monthly payments on time, you could pay less and less every month!2 Your payment and interest rate amount could drop each month.2 By the time you make your last title loan payment, you could be paying half as much as your first!2
- Additional Funding: If you are in the midst of repaying your title loan but need more money, you could inquire for it. If approved, you could get it for the current rate you have earned through on time payments!1 2
- No Hidden Fees: When you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, there are no hidden fees to keep an eye out for!
- Repayment Freedom: If you ever want to save money on interest, know that you can pay off your title loan early with no prepayment penalty fees!
To take advantage of these incredible benefits, go ahead and inquire with ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart today! Start the approval process by calling (855) 914-2945 or completing the online title loan form.
No matter what type of financial emergency has you stressed, a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart could potentially help you cover it.1 So whether you are faced with a hospitalization bill, veterinary bill, or funeral expense, a title loan is a great option to consider.
Inquire with ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart today!1