Car title loans are great emergency cash options when you need money quickly. But if you don’t currently have a car title in your name, you may wonder about the best way to get a title loan without a title in your name.
ChoiceCash Title Loans offer flexible qualification requirements, but having a title in your name is absolutely necessary for approval. Luckily, the process to add your name to a car title is pretty straightforward!
The Best Way to Get a Title in Your Name for a Title Loan
If you want to get a title loan, but you are without a title in your name, you need to either replace the missing copy or get a new one that has your name.
Without a Title in Your Name because it was a Gift
If your car was given to you by a family member or a friend, then you are likely without a title in your name. Or if you bought the car from a private seller, you may have received the signed car title but just haven’t gotten around to requesting the title transfer.
Either way, it is important that you request a new car title in your name as soon as you can. Without a title in your name, the car does not legally belong to you. This can make things complicated if your car is ever towed or involved in an accident.
To get started, you need to get the car title signed by the current car owner. By signing the appropriate line on the back of the car title, they relinquish ownership of the car. Once you have a signed car title, you can visit your local Department of Motor Vehicles (“DMV”) to inquire for a new title in your name. Depending on your state, you may also have the option of applying for a new car title by mail, but this can take longer. For this reason, it may be better to apply in person for a title in your name.
Generally, you will need the following documents and items for a title transfer:
- A government-issued photo ID
- A signed car title
- A bill of sale for the car
- Completed title transfer form
- Money for the title transfer fee
When you apply for a title transfer in person at your local DMV, you can receive a temporary car title that same day. Your official car title in your name should arrive by mail within a few days. With a title in your name, you could inquire to get a title loan!
Without a Title in Your Name because it is Missing
If you are without a title in your name because it is lost or missing, then you need to request a duplicate copy before you can get a title loan. Without a car title in your possession, you cannot inquire for funding, sell your car, or trade it in.
To receive a duplicate copy of your car title, you will need to either apply for one by mail (if your state allows this option) or in person at your local DMV.
Generally, you will need the following for a duplicate title in your name:
- A government-issued photo ID
- Your car registration
- Completed car title replacement form
- Money for the replacement fee
If you apply in person for a duplicate title, you can get a temporary copy that same day. But if you apply through the mail, you will usually need to wait a few days to receive your official car title in your name.
The Best Way to Get an Affordable Title Loan without a Title in Your Name
If you are looking for the best way to get an affordable title loan without a title in your name, then turn to ChoiceCash Title Loans! Loan agents are knowledgeable and compassionate, so you could get information on how the title transfer process works and what you can expect.
ChoiceCash Title Loans are unlike other car title loan options because qualified borrowers get title loan terms that work for their unique situation! Considered one of the best ways to get emergency funding, ChoiceCash Title Loans offer more than the average loan option.
Take a look at some of the best advantageous perks you could get if you qualify:
- Low Title Loan Payments: ChoiceCash Title Loans come with low monthly payments and rates! There is no need to worry about excessive payments that you cannot afford because terms are transparent and designed for affordability.
- Decreasing Title Loan Payments: By making on time monthly title loan payments, you could get title loan payments and rates that get lower every single month!2 Every month you pay, you get to keep a little more in your pocket for other necessary expenses. By the time you make your final title loan payment, you could be paying half as much as your first payment!
- Affordable Additional Funding: If you ever need more title loan money while repaying your loan, you could inquire for it. If you qualify for more emergency money, you could get it at your current low rate!2
- No Fees to Worry About: ChoiceCash Title Loans are completely transparent for your convenience. This means that you don’t have to worry about hidden fees, balloon payments, or even prepayment penalty fees! You could repay your title loan as soon as you want to regain your financial independence!
- Free Title Loan Estimates: If you ever wonder about the loan amount you could get without a title in your name, know that you could find out for free! Just answer a few questions about your car by using the online title loan calculator. If eligible, you could receive a free title loan estimate with no obligation.
- Bad Credit is OK: If you have bad credit, you may be looking for the best way to get affordable funding. ChoiceCash Title Loans have flexible requirements, which means that as long as you have a car title in your name and a source of income, you could be deemed eligible!1 So even with low credit or past bankruptcy, you could get the financial help you need quickly!
- Use Alternative Documents: If you are currently without a Social Security number, know that you could use your ITIN or Matrícula card to inquire for a ChoiceCash Title Loan! Alternative documents are accepted, so if you don’t receive paycheck stubs but you can reliably repay a title loan, you could qualify!1
The Best Way to Get a Title Loan without a Title in Your Name Today
If you need to quickly pay an upcoming bill or schedule an appointment for a home repair, know that eligible title loan borrowers could get emergency cash in just 24 hours after approval!1
If you want to get a title loan without a title in your name, know that you need to start the title transfer process as soon as possible. Requesting a new car title in your name can take no time at all if you have a signed car title and the necessary documents. Check your state’s official DMV website to verify the items you need to visit a facility today.
As soon as you complete the title transfer process, contact a title loan agent by calling 855-422-7402 to discuss your unique situation and proceed with the inquiry process. If you qualify to get a title loan, you will be asked to start turning in your documents.
Some of the documents you will be asked to provide include the car title, proof of identity, proof of address, proof of income, photos of your car, and some references. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, you can choose to either upload your documents online or take pictures using your mobile phone!
Once a title loan agent receives your documents, they will verify your identity and provided information. Once everything is in order and your online inquiry is complete, you could be approved for the fast financial relief you need!
You could choose the best way to get your title loan money, such as:
- Getting direct deposit
- Getting a wire transfer
- Getting a check in the mail overnight
- Getting your money in person at a participating money transfer location
If you want to get a title loan without a title in your name, initiate contact today and learn how you can first get a car title in your name and then the financial help you need.