ARE TITLE LOANS ALLOWED IN ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA?
Title loans in Alexandria, Virginia, can allow qualified residents of the Old Dominion State to access emergency cash! With a Virginia title loan, you can obtain fast funding by using your car, truck, or SUV’s title as collateral to guarantee the loan.1 3
If you are eligible for an auto title loan, you can typically use your loan proceeds to consolidate your existing debt, pay for unexpected expenses, or even take a vacation. Keep reading to learn more about applying for ChoiceCash title loans in Alexandria, Virginia!1
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET AN ONLINE TITLE LOAN IN ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA?
To obtain loan approval for a Virginia title loan, you must be able to provide the necessary documents to verify your identity, age, and other pertinent information. Here’s what you need to get an online title loan in Alexandria:1
- Meet the Initial Application Criteria: Before you apply for a car title loan, you must ensure that you can meet the initial title loan requirements by the lender in Alexandria, Virginia. Although the exact requirements can vary from lender to lender, you will typically need to have a car title in your name and a vehicle with sufficient positive equity. Additionally, you must be of legal age, and you will need to provide proof of your ability to pay back the loan to obtain loan approval.1
- Provide the Correct Documentation: As previously mentioned, your information must be verified during your application. If you fill out the online prequalification form and obtain initial approval for an Alexandria title loan, you will be asked to provide proof of income and address, a qualifying car title, and a few clear pictures of your car. Additionally, to verify your identity and age, you must submit either a valid Virginia driver’s license, U.S. passport, or another government-issued photo identification card.1
With that being said, here’s what you don’t need to get a title loan:
- Bank Account: While payday loans and personal loans will require applicants to have bank accounts, a title loan is different. You do not need a bank account to repay your ChoiceCash title loan or receive quick funding! However, if you want to receive your funds via direct deposit, you must have a checking account. Otherwise, if you are approved for an auto title loan and do not have a checking or savings account, you can choose to pick up your funds at a participating money transfer location near you in Alexandria!1
- Perfect Credit: Finding bad credit title loans in Alexandria, Virginia, can be simple! You don’t need to have a perfect credit score to apply for a ChoiceCash title loan in Virginia. As long as you meet the initial requirements and have the correct paperwork on hand, you’ll breeze through the application process and find out if you qualify for the emergency cash you need in no time!1
- A New Car: You may be under the impression that you will need to have a fairly new car to apply for a title loan. Although the vehicle you intend to use as collateral for the loan must have a significant amount of positive equity, it doesn’t have to be a brand-new model to qualify as collateral for a Virginia title loan! A vehicle will have positive equity if its market value exceeds the amount that an individual owes on it. When an individual has paid off their car loan, then the amount of equity in their vehicle is equal to its market value. Use the ChoiceCash online title loan calculator to get a no-obligation loan quote and vehicle equity estimate today!1
HOW CAN I GET AN INSTANT ONLINE TITLE LOAN IN ALEXANDRIA?
The average renter in Alexandria, Virginia, spends at least 33% of their income on rent. Most financial experts do not recommend spending more than 30% of your gross monthly income on housing, as you will have less money for bills and household expenses, making it more difficult to build your savings account.
Whether you need emergency cash to pay for rent, large purchases, or other expenses, a title loan can be a quick option to help you make ends meet. However, you won’t be able to get an instant title loan or instant approval for a title loan in Alexandria, Virginia.
In order to obtain an instant online pre-approval, you may need to complete the following:1
- Credit Check: Just like banks and credit unions, title lenders will verify your information and credit score during your loan application, which means that finding no credit check car title loans in Alexandria will be downright impossible. A title loan lender will review your credit history in order to verify that you can handle a new debt obligation. If you are avoiding a credit check due to your rocky financial history, just know that getting a title loan with a bad credit score is possible!1
- Verification of Your Documents: When applying for a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart, you can upload all of your documents online for your convenience. Once all of your documents have been uploaded, a real person will review them and make sure your identification card and other documents are valid. Title loan businesses are generally not open 24/7, but you can submit an online prequalification form on the ChoiceCash website at any time of the day or night. In the event that you apply for a title loan at night, a title loan agent will review your information the following morning. Since a loan officer must review your paperwork, an instant online title loan in Alexandria, Virginia, oftentimes isn’t possible simply because you applied outside of the normal hours of operation.
- Vehicle Inspection: Your vehicle must be inspected during the application process. If you apply for a title loan at a storefront location, this process may take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour. You can potentially speed up the inspection process by applying for a car title loan online instead!1
Although you cannot get an instant loan, you can submit a short inquiry form online now and instantly find out if you are prequalified for a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart! Click here or call 855-422-7402 to learn more about applying for title loans with no store visit in Alexandria, Virginia.1
DO I NEED A JOB TO GET AN ALEXANDRIA TITLE LOAN?
The city of Alexandria has a high employment rate, but if you do not have a traditional job, you might be wondering if you can still apply for a car title loan.
You do not need a specific type of job to apply for a ChoiceCash title loan, but you will need to prove that you have a steady source of income! You will be asked to demonstrate your ability to repay the loan through recent bank statements, pay stubs, or another qualifying document during your loan application.1
If you do not receive regular pay stubs from an employer, here are a few examples of alternative sources of income you can provide during your loan request:1
- Worker’s Compensation
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- Disability Income
- Alimony Income
- Pension or Retirement Income
If you have any questions about applying for an online title loan in Alexandria, Virginia, without a traditional job, visit the FAQ page or give one of our ChoiceCash title loan agents a call at 855-422-7402 now!1
HOW CAN I SKIP A CAR INSPECTION WHEN I APPLY FOR ONLINE TITLE LOANS IN ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA?
Getting title loans without an inspection in Alexandria, Virginia, is impossible because a title lender must verify your vehicle’s value during your loan request through a short examination. A vehicle inspection is an important part of the application process because your loan amount and eligibility are primarily determined by these two factors:1
- Total Value of Your Vehicle
- Loan Repayment Capability
Depending on your income, you could access up to 50% of the total value of your car if you are eligible for an Alexandria title loan!1
While you can’t skip a car inspection altogether, you can upload a few clear photos of your vehicle when applying for a ChoiceCash title loan online in order to complete a virtual inspection instead of a physical one.1
WHERE CAN I GET ONLINE TITLE LOANS NEAR ME IN ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA?
Ready to apply for a car title loan near you? It doesn’t have to be a hassle, and with ChoiceCash title loans serviced by LoanMart, you can expect a simple and convenient application process that can be accessed from your smartphone or computer.1
Qualified borrowers can choose direct deposit to access their quick funding in as little as one business day. Call 855-422-7402 or complete a short pre-approval form online to apply for ChoiceCash title loans with direct deposit in Alexandria, Virginia!1
Addresses shown display closest MoneyGram locations. Map displays all MoneyGram locations in general vicinity.
Locations near Alexandria, Virginia
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Virginia including metro areas Virginia Beach, Norfolk and Chesapeake. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Alexandria:
Featured Locations near Alexandria, Virginia
Nearby States by Virginia That offer a ChoiceCash Title Loan
Title Loans in Alexandria, Virginia
There are about 354,713 total people living in 22315 Alexandria, Virginia. From those 354,713 people, about 51.09% of them are female, which comes out to approximately 181,096 people. In Alexandria about 48.91% of the population is male, which comes out to about 173,617 people.
From the total population of 354,713 people about 230,883 are considered legal adults above the age of 18. From there, about 119,634 of those 230,883 adults are female, which comes out to about 51.84% of the population. For the men, 48.16% are adult males, which is approximately 111,249 people.
|Total People Under 5 Years||26,431|
|Total People 5-9 Years||21,255|
|Total People 10-14 Years||17,899|
|Total People 15-19 Years||15,641|
|Total People 20-24 Years||18,840|
|Total People 25-34 Years||65,895|
|Total People 35-44 Years||58,350|
|Total People 45-54 Years||49,556|
|Total People 55-59 Years||22,114|
|Total People 60-64 Years||18,720|
|Total People 65-75 Years||24,463|
|Total People 75-84 Years||11,096|
|Total People 85 Years and Older||4,453|
Household Employment Information for Alexandria, Virginia
In the entire city of Alexandria, there are approximately 137,798 households. When it comes to unemployment of those 137,798 about 20,227 of them contain residents who are currently out of work. However, 61,354 households contain at ,1 employed individual, 45,756 house 2 employed residents, and there are 10,461 homes with 3 or more residents who are employed.
To learn more about the employment of other types of households in Alexandria, take a look at the information below!
|Total Households with 1 Person||46,722|
|1-Person Households with Unemployed Residents||12,023|
|1- Person Households with 1 Employed Resident||34,699|
|Total Households with 2 People||43,475|
|2-Person Households with Unemployed Residents||6,124|
|2- Person Households with 1 Employed Resident||13,090|
|2-Person Households with 2 Employed Residents||24,261|
|Total Households with 3 People||20,005|
|3-Person Households with Unemployed Residents||1,079|
|3- Person Households with 1 Employed Resident||5,814|
|3-Person Households with 2 Employed Residents||10,012|
|3-Person Households with 3+ EmployedResidents||3,100|
|Total Households with 4 People||27,596|
|4-Person Households with Unemployed Residents||1,001|
|4- Person Households with 1 Employed Resident||7,751|
|4-Person Households with 2 Employed Residents||11,483|
|4-Person Households with 3+ EmployedResidents||7,361|
Living Information in Alexandria, Virginia
Throughout the whole city of Alexandria there are approximately 140,392 occupied households where 65,114 of those households are rented by the residents and 75,278 are owned.
Between the years of 2015-2016 about 24,175 households were occupied by newly moved-in residents. Out of those 24,175 households, 18,205 were being rented while 5,970 were owned during that time. Between the years of 2010-2014 approximately 46,352 households were occupied by residents who just moved in. From those 46,352 households, 27,982 were rented and 18,370 were owned. From 2000-2009, residents of Alexandria moved into about 33,528 households, with 23,989 of those households being owned and 9,539 being rented.
Going back before the millennium, between 1990-1999 residents throughout Alexandria began occupying about 14,407 households. During this time, about 12,687 of the households were owned and 1,720 were rented during this time period. But even before that, during 1989 and earlier, the people of Alexandria moved into approximately 12,935 households throughout the city. During this time, people who were renting moved into about 979 of the those 12,935 households, and people who purchased / owned their homes started occupying about 11,956 households.
Education of People in Alexandria, Virginia
Wondering about education information about the people who live in Alexandria, Virginia? Check out some of the interesting educational statistics about Alexandria below:
|Percent of People Who Have Not Graduated High School||6.88%|
|Percent of People Who Have Graduated High School||10.07%|
|Percent of People Who Started College||17.69%|
|Percent of People Who Finished College||65.37%|
|Percent of Homeowners Who Have Not Graduated High School||3.81%|
|Percent of Homeowners Who Have Graduated High School||8.16%|
|Percent of Homeowners Who Started College||14.02%|
|Percent of Homeowners Who Finished College||74%|
|Percent of Renters Who Have Not Graduated High School||9.84%|
|Percent of Renters Who Have Graduated High School||12.13%|
|Percent of Renters Who Started College||20.19%|
|Percent of Renters Who Finished College||57.84%|
ChoiceCash Title Loans, Serviced by LoanMart in Alexandria
Looking for a way to get the emergency cash you need in Alexandria? Good news! ChoiceCash Title Loans, serviced by LoanMart, services loans throughout the state of Virginia. Call 855-422-7402 or visit ChoiceCash Title Loans online to get started today!