CAN YOU GET TITLE LOANS IN ALEXANDRIA, LOUISIANA?
Unexpected bills or expenses can be a nuisance when dealing with many priorities. It’s worse when the payments are expensive, and you don’t have enough money to cover them. You could always create fundraisers or ask friends and family for help, but it may not be sufficient for what you need. While it may seem like there’s no solution in sight, a loan could be a good resource for financial emergencies. The only problem is that many options have demanding requirements that can be hard for some people to meet. Thankfully, there is an alternative loan option that could be easier to apply for! 1
If you want to get money easily, a title loan could be what you’re looking for!¹ You wouldn’t need to have perfect credit or a specific financial background to qualify for cash.1 By simply using your vehicle’s title as collateral, you could apply for the cash you need!¹ What’s even better than the simple qualifications is the possibility of obtaining quick funding.¹ With ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, you could receive your money in as little as 24 hours after approval.¹ But, can you get a car title loan in the beautiful Pelican State of Louisiana?
A ChoiceCash Title Loan, serviced by LoanMart, is available in different cities within the state, including Alexandria! You could just open your internet browser and start your inquiry online! Borrowers could also opt to speak with a representative over the phone if they find it more convenient. Dial the toll-free number 855-422-7402 to be in contact with a friendly title loan agent.
Take advantage of an easy and flexible approval process today! Inquire about title loans in Alexandria, Louisiana, with a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart!¹
HOW CAN YOU USE A CAR TITLE TO GET TITLE LOANS IN ALEXANDRIA, LOUISIANA?
When you compare a title loan against other loan types, you could be wondering why a car’s title is pivotal in securing your money. By using the title to your vehicle as collateral, you could potentially borrow off the available equity in your car! That means you wouldn’t need to have an ideal credit score or financial background to get a loan, unlike many options out there.1 Since you use collateral to secure your loan, the chances of a lender approving you for a loan could be high and flexible.¹
Keep in mind that lenders can also use your vehicle’s title as collateral. It can help them feel confident that borrowers will be responsible for paying off a loan in full. If you fail to repay a title loan, a lender has the legal right to repossess your car and sell it for what it’s worth. However, most lenders prefer not to do that. Also, be aware that a lender will place a lien on your title when you start your payments. Once you have finished your installments, the lender will remove the lien.
As you may have noticed, your vehicle’s title isn’t the only essential component to getting an auto title loan. Lenders also determine your approval for a title loan based on your ability to pay them off. It’s understandable to believe you need a 9-5 job to qualify, but that might not be the case.¹ You could potentially use alternative forms of income to prove your affordability to a lender.¹ As long as you can meet your monthly due dates, you could get the opportunity to retrieve funding.¹ Contact a title loan representative if you struggle with making payments.
Use the title of your car to apply for quick funding today!¹ Go online or call a title loan agent to begin your inquiry for title loans in Alexandria!
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO YOU NEED FOR AUTO TITLE LOANS IN ALEXANDRIA, LOUISIANA?
The second step in the approval process for car title loans in Alexandria is for you to submit a few documents. Title loan agents require these documents to verify your information and vehicle ownership. If you’re stressed about how difficult it would be to collect this information, don’t worry; it could be much easier than you think!¹ You would only have to look around your house to find them all! Once you have found all your documents, you can stay right where you are. You can send them directly to an agent online without traveling anywhere!¹
Contact a title loan representative to determine if Louisiana needs additional documents to qualify for title loans. But title loan agents typically ask you to hand in the following documents:
- A Car’s Title: Borrowers must have a vehicle title in their name to qualify for funding in Alexandria. But if you share a name on the title, you could still get through the eligibility process!¹ Speak with a title loan agent to learn how that’s possible. Don’t worry if your title is not in your name, though; you can always request a title transfer to obtain a new copy. If you misplaced or lost your title, a title loan representative could help find out how to request a transfer or replace it with a new one at your local OMV (Office of Motor Vehicles).
- Proof of Government-Issued Photo Identification: To prove your identity to a loan agent, you must use a valid, government-issued ID card. That could be your passport, driver’s license, or even a military ID.
- Proof of Income: There are plenty of alternative forms of income you could use for this requirement. Typically, if you need to provide your income to a title loan agent, you can show: bank statements, tax returns, pension income, retirement income, pay stubs, Social Security/Supplemental Security Income, settlement income, and a letter of employment from your employer, etc.
- Proof of Residency: A representative would ask you to validate your Louisiana address. You could use several documents to prove that, such as recent phone bills or mail, lease agreements, utility bills, recent credit card statements, mortgage agreements, etc.
- Recent Photos of Your Vehicle: Typically, auto title loan agents will need to conduct a car inspection as part of the approval process for title loans. Thankfully, you could do this from the comfort of your home with a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart! Use your smartphone to take clear and visible pictures of your car’s front, back, sides, odometer reading, and Vehicle Identification Number(VIN #). After you have your photos ready, you could scan them online or email them directly to a representative!
- References: You may have to provide some personal or professional references to a title loan representative.
WILL MY CAR QUALIFY FOR A CAR TITLE LOAN IN ALEXANDRIA, LOUISIANA?
Vehicles do not have to meet a specific brand requirement to qualify for auto title loans in Alexandria. Instead, the vehicle needs enough positive equity to warrant the funding you need. If you’re looking to have a significant loan amount, your car must have the right amount of equity, and you must have the income to support it.¹ But you may wonder, “What contributes to a vehicle’s equity rate?” Why, is its value, of course! That means your vehicle could have a lot of value if you maintain it.¹
Usually, borrowers can benefit from knowing the equity in their cars before applying for title loans. They might be able to find what areas they need to adjust in their vehicle to boost its value. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, you could use an online calculator tool to easily obtain both an estimate of your car’s equity and a quote free of obligation!¹ To use the tool, you must input some quick details from your vehicle:
- The Year a Manufacturer Released the Vehicle: Typically, the nature of the market states that recent cars will hold more value than older cars. However, don’t feel discouraged if you have an older car that has been around for a while. If you’ve maintained the vehicle in a good enough state, it could still have sufficient equity to qualify for an auto title loan!¹ In some instances, classic cars or older cars that come from popular makes could retain more value than newer models!¹
- Damages Made to the Exterior or Interior Surface of Your Car: Borrowers who maintain their vehicles well enough could obtain a lot of value.¹ Factors to look out for that contribute to a car’s worth can be regular tire rotations, oil changes, and clean engine compartments. Make sure that your vehicle’s surface doesn’t have noticeable damages, or keep them to a minimum. Some examples of damages include dents, cracked windshields, and paint scratches.
- A Car’s Style, Make, or Model: The paint, body style, and technology packages of vehicles contribute greatly to their worth. The style usually refers to sports cars, minivans, compact cars, station wagons, convertibles, etc. Some makes or models often have more value than others. For example, popular models could hold plenty of value despite their years. Vehicles that have a considerable fuel economy could also add a lot to their resale value.
- Any Modifications Made to a Vehicle: Although it could sound good to modify your car, perhaps it’s best to think twice. Unfortunately, some alterations can negatively affect a vehicle’s worth, such as spoilers, custom stereos, and spinning rims. However, that’s not the case with every modification. Upgrading your car’s engine or exhaust could potentially boost your vehicle’s value!¹
- The Current Reading on Your Car’s Odometer: Lenders use a vehicle’s mileage to determine its lifespan and how long the engine will last. So cars with high mileage can, unfortunately, hold a low-value rate. But don’t let this dissuade you from applying for title loans! Vehicles that have a high mileage could still qualify.¹
Call 855-422-7402 to learn more about your vehicle’s equity and title loans!¹
WHAT ARE THE INTEREST RATES FOR TITLE LOANS IN ALEXANDRIA, LOUISIANA?
A loan’s interest rates can make or break your loan experience. If their rates are expensive, you could end up in a cycle of debt long after you’ve finished paying off the principal amount of the loan. Luckily, you can still find loan options that have competitive interest rates!¹
Many people don’t have the time to research every detail of a loan and how they operate, especially when they have a limited period to cover an expense. That’s why there should be a loan type available to help people immediately. With title loans, you could get the funding you need without suffering the consequences of interest rates in the future.¹ They could be convenient and reasonable enough for borrowers to pay.¹
When inquiring about a title loan with ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, your interest rates may decrease when you’re on time consistently with your payments.² This can be a huge perk to take advantage of if you qualify for it.2 But, there could be additional benefits beyond that which borrowers could enjoy, along with their cash.¹ Here’s a quick list of some of the exclusive perks you could take advantage of:
- No Hidden Fees or Balloon Payments
- A Flexible Approval Process¹
- No Prepayment Penalties
- Bad Credit Isn’t Always an Issue¹
- More Available Funding Than Unsecured Loans
- Keep Driving Your Car
- Quality Customer Service That Cares
Talk to a title loan agent if you have any questions about the interest rates or potential benefits.¹ Call 855-422-7402 today or visit the website to learn more!
APPLY FOR TITLE LOANS IN ALEXANDRIA, LOUISIANA, TODAY!
Getting title loans in Alexandria, Louisiana, could be very easy if you meet the qualifications!¹ You can get started on your smartphone or computer in a flash.1 It usually only takes a few minutes to get through the approval process.¹ Just follow these three basic steps to obtain quick funding if you qualify¹:
- Start Your Inquiry: Borrowers could either begin their loan process online or through a phone call. You could submit a short inquiry form online, or dial 855-422-7402 to speak with a title loan representative from ChoiceCash.
- Submit Your Documents: Remember, you could submit your documents quickly online!¹ You could alternatively take pictures of them with your smartphone or email them directly to a title loan agent. A representative could quickly respond in no time with approval status!¹
- Collect Your Money!¹ If an auto title loan agent approves you for funding, you could get cash in as little as one business day!¹ Qualified borrowers can choose between a few ways to retrieve the money, such as a mailed check or a direct deposit to a bank account.
Are you ready to get the cash you need for your emergency? Find out if you qualify for title loans in Alexandria by going through a straightforward loan process!¹
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY TITLE LOAN IN PERSON
Pay back your car title loan in Alexandria at any MoneyGram location in Louisiana. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:1 LA Alexandria CST Title Loans in Alexandria, Louisiana
Addresses shown display closest MoneyGram locations. Map displays all MoneyGram locations in general vicinity.
Locations near Alexandria, Louisiana
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Louisiana including metro areas . Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Alexandria: