LEARN MORE ABOUT TITLE LOANS IN KENNER, LOUISIANA
Is there a big purchase or significant service you need to pay for? Has your savings run out, and you’re looking for other ways to pay for your expenses? It’s nearly impossible to financially prepare for unexpected events. You’re finally caught up on bills; then, your home needs immediate repairs. You’re finally staying within your monthly budget; suddenly, your car breaks down. It seems like once you put out one fire, another one emerges. You contemplate how to pay for all of your financial emergencies. You may consider reaching out to family or applying for a personal loan. If you don’t have family, and you don’t qualify for a personal loan, consider applying for title loans in Kenner, Louisiana.
Title loans can allow borrowers to leverage their vehicles in exchange for quick funding1. This could be an option for borrowers who have compromising financial histories. Traditional lenders often rely on a borrower’s credit history to determine eligibility, while title loan lenders analyze a borrower’s eligibility by examining three key factors1:
- The Amount of Equity in a Borrower’s Vehicle: Eligible borrowers receive funds based on a percentage of the available equity in their vehicle. The more value in their vehicle, the more money they could potentially qualify for.1 If you’re unclear on how much your car is worth, there are ways to estimate the value of your vehicle. Certain variables that can contribute to a car’s value include the following: the make and model of the vehicle, year of vehicle, and mileage of the vehicle.
- The Vehicle’s Titleholder: Did you know that simply driving a vehicle and paying its insurance does not make the car legally yours? The titleholder of the vehicle is considered the legal owner in the state of Louisiana. If you bought your car from an individual instead of a car dealer, it might be in your best interest to make sure your name is on the title before applying for a title loan. If you are not currently listed as the titleholder, you will need to visit your local OMV to request a transfer of title.
- The Borrower’s Ability to Repay the Title Loan: Most title loan lenders want to ensure that you can repay your loan. You will need to submit proof of consistent income when applying for a title loan.
Some borrowers choose to apply for title loans because the requirements are simple and can be easy to meet for qualified borrowers1. Below are a few more initial requirements borrowers must meet when applying for a title loan.
- A Borrower Must be 18 Years of Age or Older: At the age of 18, teenagers are considered adults and can then apply for financial assistance.
- Must Be a Resident in the State They Are Applying in: Not all states allow title loans. So, if you are applying for a title loan in Kenner, Louisiana, be sure that you are a current resident.
- Be Able to Provide a Valid, Government-Issued ID: When verifying your documents, title loan agents want to make sure you are who you say you are. When applying, submit a photo of your driver’s license or U.S passport.
CAN I KEEP DRIVING IF I QUALIFY FOR A TITLE LOAN IN KENNER, LOUISIANA?
Are you ready to hear some good news? You can keep driving your vehicle if you qualify for a title loan! So, put down your phone. You won’t have to schedule an Uber to commute to work, and you don’t have to rely on DoorDash for your meals. Your car is your bread and butter, and you need it to complete your errands throughout the week. You also need your vehicle to transport your children to their after-school activities. Borrowers who apply for a title loan are thrilled to learn that they can keep their vehicle while paying off their debt. In addition to keeping your car, there are other benefits a borrower can take advantage of if they qualify for a title loan.
- Quick Funding1: Did you know that some eligible borrowers could potentially receive their funds in as little as 24 hours through ChoiceCash Title Loans1? When a financial emergency rears its ugly head, you can’t afford to wait weeks for your cash. Emergencies require a sense of urgency and speedy relief. Some eligible borrowers can receive their cash quickly1.
- Competitive Interest Rates1: Interest rates are one of the main factors that deter borrowers from more traditional loans. If your credit history is less than stellar, you may only obtain high-interest rates from an unsecured loan. With loan options like a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart, some qualifying borrowers can receive competitive interest rates that are easier on their wallets.1
- More Significant Amounts of Cash1: More traditional loan options lend funding amounts based on a borrower’s credit score. The amount of money you could be approved for with a title loan is determined by the value of your vehicle. Typically, the more your vehicle is worth, the more cash you could potentially qualify for.1
DO I NEED GOOD CREDIT WHEN APPLYING FOR TITLE LOANS IN KENNER, LOUISIANA?
Title loan lenders in Kenner, Louisiana, can be a great way to apply for the cash you need, even if your credit is not perfect.1 Most lenders understand how hard it can be to keep a blemish-free financial record.
Groceries and gas prices are sky high, and most borrowers do not collect income that can compete with America’s inflation rate. As a result of your expenses outnumbering your income, you likely used your credit card to cover the difference. Continuous credit card use could result in high credit utilization rates, which could hurt your credit score. Below are a few reasons your credit score may be less than desirable.
- Late Payments: Four years ago, you finally got off your parent’s cell phone plan, and you missed a payment. You thought you smoothed things over with your service provider, but you still see the inquiry on your credit report. Did you know late payments can stay on your credit report for up to seven years? Most traditional loan lenders will disqualify borrowers who have several late payments on their financial reports.
- High Credit Utilization: Your family has experienced one emergency after the next. With each emergency, you relied on your credit card to alleviate your financial distress. As you continued to swipe your credit card, you slowly watched your credit score decline.
- Past Evictions: A few years ago, you unexpectedly lost your job. As a result of your unemployment, you were not able to make timely rent payments. Although your landlord offered payment plans, you still weren’t able to keep up with your cost of living. This, unfortunately, resulted in you losing your home. Past evictions often wreak havoc on your credit report.
Borrowers who choose to apply for title loans in Kenner, Louisiana, are relieved to learn that past evictions and high credit utilization will not always disqualify them from receiving a title loan.1
CAN I SEND PAPERWORK ONLINE WHEN APPLYING FOR A TITLE LOAN IN KENNER, LOUISIANA?
Like with any loan, there is a process borrowers must go through when applying. Paperwork is needed to verify your identity, vehicle, and income. Below is a list of the documents you’ll need to send in.
- Valid, Government-Issued Photo ID
- Proof of Income
- Vehicle Title
- Photos of the Vehicle
- Proof of Residency
Check your email inbox, your glove compartment, or even under your mattress for these documents. The good news: you can submit all of these documents without leaving the comfort of your home. You can keep wearing your comfortable fleece robe, and you don’t have to worry about spending unnecessary time in traffic. Title loan lenders understand that the world is becoming more and more virtual. Just think about it, you don’t have to leave your home to get food. You can shop from the comfort of your favorite sofa, and you can enjoy the company of friends without having to physically be near them. Applying for a loan should be just as easy.
WILL I GET MORE MONEY IF I HAVE A NEW CAR WHEN APPLYING FOR TITLE LOANS IN KENNER, LOUISIANA?
Due to technological advancements, newer cars tend to hold more value. Newer cars have Apple Car Play, Bluetooth, and USB outlets to keep you entertained. Entertainment, a sense of luxury, and ease of use are common themes with newer cars. Since there is a higher demand for newer vehicles, they tend to be worth more on the consumer market. The more your car is worth, the more money you are likely to qualify for when applying for a title loan1.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH CASH FROM TITLE LOANS IN KENNER, LOUISIANA?
Title loans in Kenner, Louisiana, could be a good option for borrowers who are in need of emergency funding. The unexpected is likely to happen, and applying for a title loan may be the only thing keeping your head above water. Below are a few situations where funds from a title loan may come in handy:
- Weddings: After swiping left on dating apps, you finally found your Mr. Right. You want to celebrate in a big way, but you may not have the funds to cover your wedding expenses. You considered going to the courthouse, but you’d much rather create a perfect day that will be remembered for years to come. There is nothing like your first time walking down the aisle, and you want to make it memorable. Funds from a title loan could be an option if you’re looking to have the wedding of your dreams.
- School Supplies: Sending your firstborn off to college is a bittersweet experience for many parents. If they are the first in the family to attend a University, sending them away is even more significant. Being a first-generation college student is not easy. You want to make sure your child is away at their University with all of the tools they need to be successful. Funds from a title loan could help pay for books, dorm room supplies, and even put money in your child’s pocket when their meal plan runs out. Sending your firstborn away to college can be scary. Funds from a title loan could potentially give you peace of mind.
- Moving Expenses: Are things not working out with your current landlord? Are you expected to evacuate your living space in a short amount of time? Moving abruptly is extremely stressful. You have to find a suitable place for you and your children. You have to relocate your furniture, and you have to pack all of your belongings without having time to sift through what you actually need. Funds from a title loan could potentially help alleviate some of the financial stresses of moving in a hurry. Eligible borrowers can use their funds to pay movers, put down deposits for their new home, and pay for a Uhaul. Moving is stressful enough.
- Family Vacations: You’ve been planning your annual family vacation since last year. You were expecting a bonus from your job, but unfortunately, your employer had other plans. You already promised the kids you’d take them on vacation, and you don’t want to disappoint them. With loan options like a ChoiceCash Title Loan serviced by LoanMart, eligible borrowers could use their approved funding to give their family a dream vacation.
Money from title loans could help eligible borrowers when faced with financial uncertainty. If you’re experiencing a financial downturn, consider applying for a title loan.
CAN I APPLY FOR TITLE LOANS IN KENNER, LOUISIANA, TODAY?
You’ve received all the information you need about title loans; now, you’re ready to apply. The application process is simple and can be completed in three easy steps.1
- Visit the Website Online: Applying for a title loan online can be convenient, and it affords borrowers privacy when submitting their personal information online. Click here to get started today and fill out the prequalification form. If you’re not comfortable applying online, feel free to call in at 855-422-7402 and a title loan agent will ask you a few basic questions.1
- Send in Your Documents: If you prequalify, you’ll be prompted to begin the official application process.1 You’ll be asked to send in the following: a valid, government-issued photo ID, proof of income, proof of address (can use a utility bill), photos of the vehicle, and a copy of the vehicle’s title.
- Receive the Funds1: After sending in your documents, a title loan agent will verify your information. If you meet the qualifications, you can choose your preferred method of payment: direct deposit to your bank account, mailed check, etc.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY TITLE LOAN IN PERSON
Pay back your car title loan in Kenner at any MoneyGram location in Louisiana. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
Addresses shown display closest MoneyGram locations. Map displays all MoneyGram locations in general vicinity.
Locations near Kenner, Louisiana
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Louisiana including metro areas . Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Kenner: