TITLE LOANS IN SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA
When was the last time you visited the Shreveport Aquarium, the Asian Gardens, or the Museum of Art? Entertainment and education can fall through the cracks if you’re facing financial difficulties. There are many aspects of life that are difficult to maintain if you are facing financial hardship. This induces stress and frustration, leaving you too preoccupied to invest adequately in the many things you’d like to.
Qualifying for title loans in Shreveport, Louisiana, could potentially give you the financial freedom to properly invest in your cultural development, or even to make ends meet this month.
You may be saying, “I’d love to take my child to the art museum, zoo, and other educational places, but all of my money is tied up in monthly bills.” ChoiceCash Title Loans is in place to provide financial assistance to qualified borrowers that are experiencing financial difficulties.1 From 2021 to 2022, inflation rose by over 7%. Did you receive a 7% raise? If your income does not at least match the annual inflation rate, you are technically bringing in less money each year. This means you likely went from living paycheck to paycheck to simply going without necessities in between pay periods. ChoiceCash Title Loans could potentially help bridge the gap between your income and outstanding expenses.
With a title loan, qualified borrowers leverage their vehicles in exchange for quick funding. If you own your vehicle and have a steady income, a title loan could potentially be a good fit for you.1
CAN ANYONE MEET THE REQUIRMENTS FOR TITLE LOANS IN SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA?
Like with most loans, a borrower must meet the initial requirements when inquiring about ChoiceCash Title Loans in Shreveport, Louisiana. The good news: the requirements are primarily simple and easy to meet.1 Take a look below.
- 18 Years of Age or Older: A borrower must be 18 years of age or older. Borrowers who are only a few weeks shy of their 18th birthday must wait until they are officially the legal age.
- Qualifying Vehicle: A qualifying vehicle for a car title loan has a certain amount of equity. Vehicle equity is determined by calculating the market value of your vehicle compared to the amount you still owe on your car loan(if at all). If the market value is greater than the amount you still owe on your vehicle, you could potentially have positive equity.
- Vehicle Title: The borrower must have their qualifying vehicle in their name when inquiring for a title loan.
- Consistent Income: Did your grandparents send you $2,000 one time after graduation? That will not count as sufficient income. Title loan lenders need to be assured that you are fully capable of paying back your loan. You do not need to have a 9-5 job to apply for a title loan, but you will need proof that you can afford a payment each month.
DO I NEED GOOD CREDIT TO APPLY FOR TITLE LOANS IN SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA?
More conventional loan options administer unsecured loans, so they rely heavily on a borrower’s credit history during the approval process to reduce risk. Title loans, however, are considered secured loans because they use a borrower’s vehicle as collateral. Suppose you have less than satisfactory credit; you may consider applying for a title loan. If you are unsure about your credit status, you can receive a free credit report from Experian.
DO I NEED A DRIVER’S LICENSE WHEN APPLYING FOR TITLE LOANS IN SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA?
Have you considered applying for loans in the past, and the strenuous paperwork discouraged you from completing the process? With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, borrowers are recommended to apply with a few documents handy.1 Below is the paperwork you would need to submit when applying for title loans in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Valid, Government-Issued Photo ID: Most people automatically assume this means a driver’s license. You are free to send an updated driver’s license, but there are other ways to show proof of identity. You can send a photo of your U.S passport or another Louisiana state ID.
- Vehicle Title: When applying for a title loan, you must be a titleholder of your vehicle. Legally, the titleholder is recognized as the true vehicle owner in the state of Louisiana.
- Proof of Residents: You’ll need your name and address on a utility bill, bank statement, or credit card bill. So, check your mailbox or email inbox for the appropriate documentation.
- References: In some cases, borrowers are asked to submit references. These can be professional or personal references.
- Photos of the Vehicle: Go outside on a nice sunny day and snap a few pictures of your vehicle’s odometer, vehicle identification number, and your vehicle’s exterior.
- Proof of Income: A borrower’s ability to repay the loan is one of the determining factors in loan approval.1
Most of the required documents can be found in your mailbox or lying around the house. You can even submit these documents online. How convenient is that? You can stay in those comfortable pajamas that your spouse keeps begging you to throw out. You can send in your paperwork from the privacy and comfort of your own home. Most people appreciate the convenience of technology and encourage borrowers to send documents online.
WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF APPLYING FOR A CHOICECASH TITLE LOAN IN SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA?
You may be thinking, “Why ChoiceCash Title Loans?” ChoiceCash Title Loans can offer benefits that are often advantageous for qualifying borrowers.
Keep Your Keys
Qualified borrowers do not have to forfeit their vehicle after they have received approval for a car title loan. It’s understood that cars play an essential role in every household. Most borrowers use their cars to commute to work. Family vehicles are also used to get the grocery shopping done and take the kids from point A to B. Borrowers are allowed to continue driving their cars as long as they repay the loan on time.
Is it the third of the month, and you still have no clue how you’re going to pay your rent? Do you have the electric company and your internet service on the blocked list, because there’s nothing you can do about the final notice warnings you keep getting? When it comes to an emergency, you don’t have weeks to wait. One week can be the difference between fixing or failing your financial situation. Some borrowers are able to receive their funds in as little as 24 hours.1
Outstanding Customer Service
Does elevator music make you go insane? It seems like that’s the same music that’s played when customer service agents leave you on hold for what feels like an eternity. You’re able to cook and eat dinner, put your kids to bed, and when you come back to the phone, it’s the same symphonic rhythm playing in your ear. Your time is valuable. That’s why customer service agents with ChoiceCash Title Loans are in place to assist you. Give ChoiceCash Title Loans a call today at 855-422-7402.
IF I RECEIVE CHILD SUPPORT, WILL THAT QUALIFY AS PROOF OF INCOME WHEN APPLYING FOR TITLE LOANS IN SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA?
Borrowers applying for title loans in Shreveport, Louisiana, must provide proof of income. Now, before you throw in the towel, because you may currently be out of work, there are a few alternatives. Borrowers are not required to have a traditional 9 to 5 job when applying for a ChoiceCash Title Loan. Borrowers collecting court-ordered child support can potentially use that as proof of income. Below are a few more exceptions:
- Social Security Recipients: Did you just retire last year, and you’re determined to enjoy your golden years? Your primary focus should be determining if you want to go to Jamaica or Hawaii. You’re too busy enjoying retirement; you don’t have time to try and find your last pay stub so that you can qualify for a title loan. If you collect Social Security, send in your Social Security statement as proof of income.
- Disability: As you get older, it is much harder to find stable work with your disability. Those receiving disability assistance can use their disability check stubs as proof of income.
- Court Settlement: It’s been several years in the making, and you’re finally receiving a payout from that lawsuit. Your court settlement may qualify as proof of income.
- Bank Statements: This is perfect for small business owners. You’re finally able to do your client’s hair full-time. You just rented out a suite and decorated it to your liking. You have new clients coming in every week wanting your magical hands to transform their hair and confidence. Small business owners make a lot of sacrifices to stay in business. You should not be excluded from the loan process if you meet the requirements! So, if you are an entrepreneur, send in your bank statements as proof of income for a little loan.
WILL THE MONEY FROM A TITLE LOAN IN SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA COVER MY OUTSTANDING EXPENSES?
Borrowers qualifying for ChoiceCash Title Loans in Shreveport, Louisiana, receive funds based on a percentage of their car’s equity. This is considered a midsized loan and can potentially be used for a multitude of expenses. Below are just a few expenses borrowers use their title loans for.
You finally met the love of your life. After swiping left on your favorite dating app, you finally found your mister right. You are so thrilled, and you are determined to celebrate your nuptials in a big way. You don’t want to let the lack of funding stop you from celebrating your big day. Qualifying for a title loan could potentially help cover some of your wedding expenses.
You’re fed up with your small town, and you’re eager to spread your wings and explore life independent of familial influence. You finally received your approval letter for your new job, and you were just approved for your apartment. Now, you just need to get to your new city. You need movers, new furniture, and possibly a flight ticket. It’s no secret that moving is time-consuming and expensive, and when you’re moving to a new city and state, moving costs can be astronomical. Receiving funds from a title loan could potentially alleviate some of the financial stresses of relocating to a new area.
You’re tired of spending summers in the house, and you want your children to experience more than the candy store up the street and the recreation center that uses chains as basketball nets. Children need to be exposed to culture, art, and beauty. Money from a title loan can help take your kids on the family vacation they didn’t know they needed.
You hurry home to take the final notice off your door before your neighbors see it. If you are a qualifying Louisiana individual, you can potentially use the funds from ChoiceCash Title Loans to make rent payments. Making on-time rent payments will provide you with a piece of mind and allow you to focus your attention elsewhere.
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT APPLYING FOR TITLE LOANS IN SHREVEPORT, LOUISIANA?
Now that you are more familiar with little loans in Shreveport, Louisiana, you’ve decided that you want to apply. You’ve talked it over with your spouse, and you two believe this is the best solution for your family at this time. When applying for ChoiceCash Title Loans, you can do so in three simple steps.
Step 1: Inquire about the loan
Visit us online, or give us a call at 855-422-7402. A loan agent will ask you a few basic questions to get familiar with your circumstances. If you apply online, you’ll be prompted to insert a few pieces of information about yourself.
Step 2: Application Process
Once an agent speaks with you and determines that you meet the basic requirements, they will ask if you’d like to proceed with the application process.1 If you choose to move forward, you will need to gather all of the documents mentioned earlier and send them in.
Step 3: Get Approved1
Should your documents satisfy the qualification requirements, you’ll be asked your preferred payment method. Then, you can finally receive your cash via direct deposit, picked up at a participating money transfer location, check in the mail, etc.1
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY TITLE LOAN IN PERSON
Pay back your car title loan in Shreveport at any MoneyGram location in Louisiana. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
Addresses shown display closest MoneyGram locations. Map displays all MoneyGram locations in general vicinity.
Locations near Shreveport, Louisiana
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Louisiana including metro areas . Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Shreveport: