TITLE LOANS IN LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA
People that need financial support to cover an unexpected bill or expense could benefit from getting a title loan. One of the beneficial aspects of a title loan is that you wouldn’t need to meet challenging requirements to qualify; you could easily apply for the money you need with the title to your vehicle.¹ The title could also help you get through a more convenient and flexible approval process than other available loan options.¹ Additionally, you won’t need to wait long to collect the funds you qualify for.¹ When you inquire about title loans with ChoiceCash Title Loans, you could receive quick funding in as little as one business day!¹
ChoiceCash Title Loans, serviced by LoanMart, is available as a resource in many states across the United States, including Louisiana! People that live in different cities within the state, like Lake Charles, could quickly inquire about title loans without an issue.¹ But you wouldn’t need to leave the comfort of your home to do all that! With ChoiceCash Title Loans, you could do the loan process online.¹ That could save many borrowers a lot of time and effort!
Take advantage of a quick and straightforward approval process with ChoiceCash Title Loans!¹ Go online or call a representative at 855-422-7402 to find out what you need to qualify for title loans in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Don’t wait any longer to get your funds by inquiring about a car title loan today!
HOW DO TITLE LOANS IN LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA WORK?
Title loans are an alternative financial resource that lets people borrow from the equity in their car and use the cash to manage financial emergencies. By using the title to a vehicle as collateral, borrowers could quickly secure their loan.¹ But collateral goes both ways, as it assures title loan lenders that borrowers will repay the loan. Because of the collateral, people from different financial backgrounds and credit histories could be eligible for a title loan.¹ Keep in mind that lenders will place themselves as lienholders on your car’s title until you have paid off the loan. Once you have met your payments, the lender will remove the lien, and your title is clear!
The ability to repay title loans in Lake Charles is another essential part of the eligibility process. If you’re worried about needing a specific income level, don’t stress! You do not need to have a particular occupation to apply for a car title loan.¹ Borrowers could also qualify without having a 9-5 job if they use an approved, alternative form of income.¹ Bank statements, pension income, or pay stubs are examples of what you could use to satisfy that income requirement.
If you fail to make payments on your loan, a few things will happen. Lenders will use the equity in a car to replace the loan amount that a borrower failed to repay by selling it for what it’s worth. It’s essential to keep track of your monthly installments to avoid the consequence of a lender repossessing your car. If you need help during the repayment process, a loan agent could potentially help you access solutions to prevent this scenario. Consistent communication with your agents is critical!
Equity also helps loan agents determine the amount of cash you’d receive through a title loan. So if you want a significant amount, you would need to make sure your car has a high-value rate and the income to support that loan. But, how can you know if your vehicle has the right amount of equity to qualify for the total you want?
With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, borrowers could find an estimate on their car’s current equity by using the online calculator tool. It could be easy to use when you input the following details from your vehicle¹:
- The Current Condition of Your Car
- The Make, Model, and Style of Your Vehicle
- The Year a Manufacturer Released Your Vehicle
- The Current Odometer Reading on the Car
- Any Modifications Made to Your Car
Find out if your vehicle’s value is enough to get the title loan amount you need by contacting a representative from ChoiceCash Title Loans!¹ If you have any questions or concerns about the eligibility process, let a loan agent break it down!
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO QUALIFY FOR AUTO TITLE LOANS IN LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA?
Part of the approval process for car title loans in Lake Charles is submitting documents that loan agents ask for to verify your information and vehicle ownership. Although it may sound stressful to collect the documentation needed for eligibility, it could be easier than you think.¹ In some cases, you would only need to go around your house to find them all!¹
You may be wondering-“Can sending the documents in be as simple as finding them?” With ChoiceCash Title Loans, you could conveniently submit everything online!¹
Contact a loan agent to see if there are additional documents that Louisiana requires you to have. But you can expect to hand in these general documents when you inquire about title loans with ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart:
- Proof of Residency: You need to prove to a loan agent that you currently live in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Thankfully, there are some documents you could use to validate that, such as lease agreements, recent credit card statements, utility bills, recent mail or phone bills, etc.
- Proof of Income: As you may have read previously, you can use different forms of income to demonstrate your ability to repay a loan. Some other examples include Social Security/Supplemental Income, pension income, retirement income, worker’s compensation, or even a letter of employment from your employer.
- Proof of Identification: To prove your identity to a loan agent, you must use a government-issued photo identification card. You can use a driver’s license, passport, or other certified state identification cards.
- The Title to Your Car: It’s important to note that the title to your vehicle must be in your name to qualify for a title loan. Or, you must provide a car that is almost paid off at the time of inquiry. Don’t worry if you have lost or misplaced the title, as a loan agent can help you find out how to request a duplicate title. However, if you share a name on the title, you could still qualify for quick funding.¹ Call a representative from ChoiceCash Title Loans at 855-422-7402 to learn more details.
- References: A loan agent may ask for you to provide references. They could either be professional or personal.
You may also have to take clear and visible pictures of your vehicle so a representative can verify its condition. That could be easy to do. Borrowers would only need to take photos of their car’s front, back, sides, odometer reading, and Vehicle Identification Number. You could either submit them online or email them instantly to a representative from ChoiceCash Title Loans.
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN SOMEONE GET THROUGH A CAR TITLE LOAN IN LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA?
The equity in your vehicle will play a significant role in the eligibility process for auto title loans in Lake Charles. It’s essential because lenders use it to determine your approval status and the cash total you’d receive.1 If you want a lot of money, it’s understandable; some expenses could be costly and difficult to repay in a short amount of time. So to obtain a higher loan amount, your car would need to have enough positive equity to borrow from, and you must have the right amount of income to support a larger loan payment. Remember, if you don’t know the current available equity in your vehicle, you could always use ChoiceCash Title Loans’ online calculator tool to find a quick estimate.
These details are the main factors that a lender will use to determine your loan amount¹:
- Your Income and Ability to Pay Off a Title Loan
- The Positive Equity Available in Your Car
CAN BORROWERS WITH BAD CREDIT GET TITLE LOANS IN LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA?
Credit is often the deciding factor that many lending options use to qualify borrowers for cash. People with poor credit can be seen as undesirable borrowers and are usually disqualified for an unsecured loan by lenders. Even if some loan types allow people with bad credit to borrow money, you may end up in a cycle of debt. There could be many hidden fees and high-interest rates that are difficult to cover. Fortunately, people with low credit scores could still obtain title loans in Lake Charles.1 Since collateral is used to secure the cash; you wouldn’t have to worry too much about your credit.1 Title loan lenders typically don’t see your credit history as a determining factor for approval, but it can still be considered.
However, a loan agent from ChoiceCash Title Loans may consider checking your credit during the inquiry process. If you decide to pursue your loan, you will enter what is known as a hard inquiry check. After you first inquire about a title loan and choose to sign the agreement, this happens. Be aware that this type of check could take off a few points from your credit score.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF GETTING ONLINE TITLE LOANS IN LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA?
Borrowers could take advantage of many perks when they inquire about title loans in Lake Charles with ChoiceCash Title Loans.¹ Not only could you get funded, but there are other benefits that add to your loan experience.¹
Go online or speak to a representative to learn more about each benefit listed here:
- Competitive Interest Rates¹: Interest rates are usually determined by how much you’d pay during the loan process. But with title loans, you could deal with competitive interest rates that are convenient to your repayment period.
- Affordable Payments that May Decrease²: ChoiceCash Title Loans could reward you for paying on time each month.² That means your monthly installments and interest rate may decrease if you meet the right criteria.²
- Quick Funding¹: Why should you wait a long time to receive money when you’re in an emergency? By inquiring about a loan with ChoiceCash Title Loans, you could get cash in as little as 24 hours!¹
- No Prepayment Penalties: Many loan options punish borrowers for wanting to pay a loan earlier than expected, and people shouldn’t have a penalty for being responsible. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, you are allowed to pay sooner than your original due date! You don’t have to worry about paying a fee for it. There are also no hidden fees that will surprise you along the way.¹
- Flexible Approval Process¹: Using collateral to secure a loan could make the approval process more flexible.¹ It could be even more convenient when you are able to apply online!¹ In no time at all, a loan agent could respond with an approval status.¹
- Keep Driving Your Car: You would still be able to drive your car like you normally would as long as you’re responsible and on time with your payments!¹
- Excellent Customer Service: ChoiceCash Title Loans has compassionate, dedicated, and empathetic people who do what they can to help. Each representative understands what you’re going through and doesn’t underestimate your situation. That is why agents are available six days a week for extended hours to assist you.
Are you ready to find out if you can reap the benefits of an auto title loan? Go online to get started today!
INQUIRE ABOUT TITLE LOANS IN LAKE CHARLES, LOUISIANA, WITH CHOICECASH TITLE LOANS!
The approval process for title loans in Lake Charles, Louisiana, could be quick and easy when you inquire about one with ChoiceCash Title Loans!¹ You could follow these three basic steps to get the funding you need¹:
- Start an Inquiry: There are two ways for you to start the approval process with ChoiceCash Title Loans. You can do it at home by submitting a short online form online, or by calling a representative at 855-422-7402. Once a loan agent agrees to proceed with the process, you will move on to the next step.
- Submit Your Paperwork: You could upload your required documents online with ChoiceCash Title Loans! If you choose that option, a representative could instantly verify your information and get you ready for the final step you’ve been waiting for.¹
- Get Your Funds¹: After an agent approves you for funding, you could select a method for how you want your money. You could obtain cash through a direct deposit, at a participating money transfer location, or a check in the mail!
Contact ChoiceCash Title Loans to find out if your vehicle and income qualify for the cash you need!1
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY TITLE LOAN IN PERSON
Pay back your car title loan in Lake Charles at any MoneyGram location in Louisiana. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
Addresses shown display closest MoneyGram locations. Map displays all MoneyGram locations in general vicinity.
Locations near Lake Charles, Louisiana
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Louisiana including metro areas . Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Lake Charles: