Online loans can be a fast and convenient way to borrow money because most consumers usually prefer to shop online if they can. Many online loan options are an alternative way for borrowers with bad credit to receive funding. The best online loans can be tough to find if you aren’t certain how to look for them.
With the right online resources, you’ll be able to find the right lender and loan option for your financial situation!
What are the Pros and Cons of Applying for Online Loans?
The loan terms may differ depending on the type of loan you choose to apply for. Generally, these are the pros and cons you will run into during your search for the best online loans.
- Speed and Convenience: Most online loans can be applied for in minutes!1 Many online loan options have prequalification forms that can be completed online that speed up the approval process. In most cases, you will be able to apply from your phone or computer.
- Free Estimates: A lot of online loan options will allow you to apply for a loan for free. Generally, these estimates are created at no risk to your credit score, as they are often soft credit checks. The hard credit check will happen at the end of the loan.
- Easy Way to Consolidate Debt: Some online loan options will allow you to apply for debt consolidation directly. If your goal is to consolidate your debt, an online loan can be an easy solution.
- Risky Lenders: There are unfortunately a lot of predatory lenders to look out for online.
- You May Not Qualify: For many unsecured online loans, decent credit history is required to receive a loan with optimal loan terms. With no established credit history or poor credit history, you may not qualify for an online unsecured loan.
How to Shop for the Best Online Loans
There are many types of loans available to you online. Finding the right loan can be a challenge, especially when so many online loans exist. Some questions to consider before you apply:
- What’s Your Credit History Like?
Your credit history will affect what types of loans you can apply for. Before applying for a loan, consider whether or not you want to choose secured or unsecured. Unsecured loans have no collateral to offset the risk of lending to you if your credit history is poor. You may not be able to qualify for one! With a secured loan, you have more of a chance of being accepted with poor or even no credit.1
- Do You Have the Right Qualifications?
For most online loans, you will need a source of income or alternative income to qualify. As a future borrower, you will also need to have documentation to verify your identity. Online loans are not applied for in person, so you may need to provide proof of ID and other forms of identity verification. Before you apply for a loan, it can be helpful to have your documents handy when you are shopping for the best online loans!
Why are Title Loans the Best Online Loans?
There are many alternative loan options to consider when searching for an online loan. The best online loans are the ones that can give you more benefits than just cash! With a title loan, you’ll have access to much more than just fast funds.
Here are some of the benefits you can take advantage of when you are approved for a ChoiceCash Title Loan:
- Interest Rates can be Competitive: Title loans work by allowing you to borrow off of your vehicle’s equity. They are secured through collateral, making them secured loans. With a secured loan, you are less of a risk to a borrower, and the interest rates can be more competitive than unsecured options.
- Payments Can Start Low, and Get Lower: With many loans, the relationship between the company and the borrower can seem one-sided. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, you can get rewarded back for paying your loan! Payments will start low, and they can get lowered as you pay back your loan consistently on time.2
- Bad Credit Isn’t Always an Issue: If you are a borrower with a poor credit history, you have likely been unqualified for many loans before. With a title loan, your credit is not the most important part of the approval process. Instead, your vehicle’s value and income are considered to be the most important factor in determining your loan eligibility!
What Do I Need to Apply for a Car Title Loan Online?
Applying for a loan shouldn’t be a hassle, and it doesn’t have to be! You can apply for title loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans completely online from the comfort of your home.
To qualify for a car title loan online, you will need to:
- Be at Least 18 Years of Age or Older
- Own a Vehicle in Your Name
- Have a Paid-Off or close-to-Paid-Off Car
- Have a Steady Income or Alternative Income
If your vehicle is still being financed, it may still qualify for an online car title loan! Title loans are based upon the value in your car, not the number of payments you have left on it. If your vehicle has significant equity and it is in your name, it may qualify for a title loan.1
Not sure what your vehicle is worth? Many borrowers don’t! You can conveniently find out how much equity your car has through a title loan calculator. By simply answering a few questions about your car online, you’ll be able to receive a free title loan quote!1 Typically, you’ll be able to receive anywhere from 25%-75% of your vehicle’s value.1
Where Can I Apply for the Best Online Loans?
Applying for a title loan can be just as easy as qualifying for it. The best online loans are the ones that prioritize convenience! With ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart, there are just three easy steps in the approval process:
- Submit an Inquiry Online, or Over the Phone with a Representative
- Send in a Few Documents to Verify Your Information and Vehicle Ownership
- Get Qualified and Collect Your Funds!
If you can get your cash in one business day, why wait to see if you qualify for the best online loan option?1 Get started on your loan today by today by heading over to the website, or over the phone at 855-277-4847. It can take just a few minutes to get started, and representatives are available to answer your loan questions seven days a week!1