Faced with a tough financial emergency? You might be searching for alternative loan options like title loans. While a title loan is a helpful resource for any tough financial situation, there are many different options to choose from online.
The best online title loans are the ones that can get to you fast. If you have found yourself low on cash and in a financial emergency, you need a streamlined loan process. With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, qualified borrowers can get their cash in as little as one business day!1
How Do Online Title Loans Work?
Title loans are an alternative loan option that allows borrowers without a perfect credit history to get emergency funding. A title loan can let borrowers access their vehicle’s equity by using collateral to secure the cash. This collateral is the title to their vehicle, which allows them to borrow emergency funding. By temporarily trading ownership of your title, you’ll be able to access the money you need for whatever your financial issue is.
Secured loans like the best online title loans can come with a lot of benefits besides just money, however. Take a look at what the qualified borrowers of a title loan can take advantage of:
CALL OUR TEAM
- Flexible Approval Process: Since title loans are secured through collateral, a borrower’s credit history is not the most important part of the approval process. This allows the process to be flexible! Borrowers from all different kinds of financial backgrounds and credit histories are welcome to apply.1
- Potential for More Cash: Unsecured loans like most personal loans will base an inquiring borrower’s loan amount on their income and credit history. With a secured loan, your loan amount will be based upon your income and the value of your collateral! The more your car is worth, the more you may potentially be able to borrow through a title loan.
- High Approval Rates: With a secured loan, your collateral offers the lender a sense of security that the loan will be repaid. While unsecured loans rely on a borrower’s credit history to determine if a borrower is safe to lend to, a secured loan can be more flexible. This leads to title loans having high approval rates as a secured loan!
How Do I Find the Best Online Title Loans?
Finding the best online title loans can be challenging if you are not sure where to look. When you are researching an online title loan option, there are a few things that will indicate whether or not the loan option is reputable:
- New Companies: If the title loan option has not been in business for long, it may be an indicator that it is not reputable. Often, shady loan companies are shut down for illegal business practice. They will simply make a new company and change their name or address. Avoid online loan options that have not been in business for long!
- Penalties, Fees, and Complicated Loan Terms: If the online loan option has penalties that will punish you for paying back your loan early, this is a red flag! You should be rewarded for being a responsible borrower and paying back your loan early. Avoid loan options that have hidden fees, balloon payments, and other undesirable loan terms. These loan terms can make the repayment process difficult.
- Loan Representatives are Unhelpful: During the approval process, a loan representative should be able to walk you through the process with the ability to answer any questions you have. If they are pushing you to sign the agreement without explaining your loan terms, this can be a sign of a shady loan option!
What Can I Use My Title Loan Funding For?
There are many types of loans that require your funding to be used for a specific purpose. Typically, these are auto loans or mortgage loans. With a title loan, however, your funding is yours to spend as soon as you are approved!
Some of the most common ways that a borrower will use their title loan funds are:
- Funeral or Wedding Expenses
- Unexpected Home or Auto Repairs
- Rent or Mortgage Payments
- Vacation or Travel
- Surgery Costs
- Medical Bills
- Veterinarian Bills
- Tuition Costs
- Debt Consolidation
Whatever your reason is for applying for a title loan, you can spend your cash how you like. There are many different reasons why you might find yourself in a financial emergency, and you’ll receive no judgment for needing extra help! Spend your cash how you see fit as soon as you receive your funds.1
How Do I Qualify for the Best Online Title Loans?
Whether you have a 9-5 job, on Social Security benefits or you are self-employed, you may still qualify for a title loan!1 The initial requirements for a title loan is that you must:
- Have A Source Of Steady Income
- Be At Least 18 Years Old
A future borrower also needs a vehicle with equity that has a title in their name. These initial requirements are easy to meet, and some of the simplest! You don’t need perfect credit to get approval for a title loan.
There are a few documents you will need to qualify for the best online title loans, however. These documents can help streamline the approval process by verifying your information! Fortunately, they can all be submitted online when you choose loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans. You can expect to need:
- Proof of Income:
- Proof of Vehicle Registration/Insurance
- Proof of Address
- Valid Driver’s License or State ID
- Recent Photos of the Vehicle
Qualifying for an online title loan can be simple and easy! The documents to verify your information can be conveniently sent in online from the comfort of your home.
Why Get a Title Loan?
When you are searching for the best online title loans, you may have seen other alternative loan options. While other alternative loan options exist, title loans can have more benefits available than any other loan option! Consider these advantages when applying for online title loans:
- Get Rewarded for Paying Your Loan: Often the relationship can feel one-sided when you are paying back a loan. With title loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, it can be different! Borrowers are encouraged to pay back their loans early and get rewarded for doing so. 2 By making consistent, on-time payments to your loan, you could potentially get rewarded with lower payments.2
- Free and Easy Approval Process: If you’re looking to get a title loan quote and explore your options, you can! Simply use the online title loan calculator and answer a few questions about your vehicle and income. You can receive an estimate of your vehicle’s equity and a free title loan quote in just a few minutes!1
- Keep Driving: As long as you are making on-time and consistent payments to your loan, you keep your keys! Responsible drivers can keep driving their vehicles like it is business as usual.
- High Approval Rates: Have you applied for an unsecured loan before and been denied? If your credit is not up to par, it can prevent you from getting the financial help you need. With a title loan, there are other important factors besides your credit that will help you get approved!1 Borrowers from all credit histories and financial backgrounds can potentially be approved for a car title loan.1 Even if you are not confident with your credit history, don’t sweat it! Title loans are known for high approval rates and a flexible approval process.
- Better Customer Service: The best online title loans will have quality customer service! Get treated like a priority when you apply through ChoiceCash Title Loans. Customer service agents are available for extended hours, seven days a week to give you the assistance you need.
Where Can I Apply for the Best Online Title Loans?
If you’re like most borrowers, you enjoy the convenience of getting your errands done online. With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, you can apply for the best online title loans from the comfort of your own home! As long as you have a smartphone or computer, you can get started on your title loan in just three simple steps:
- Call or Click Online: Choose between calling a loan representative directly or filling out a short inquiry form! Both of these options can take just a few minutes to do, and you will only need to answer a few questions to get started.1
- Submit a Few Documents: After completing the first step, a loan agent will ask for a few documents to verify your information and vehicle ownership.
- Get Your Cash: the last step is to find out if you are qualified for a loan! If you are, all you will need to do is sign your loan agreement and get your cash.
When you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans, you could get your cash in as little as one business day!1 Why wait to apply for a loan? Get the cash you need by starting your loan inquiry today! Call a representative at 855-277-4847, or go online today.