Having a car sent to an impound lot can not only ruin your day, but take a toll on your finances. Cars are towed away for various reasons, such as outstanding parking tickets, sidewalk obstruction, expired registration, and more.
The fees for getting your car out of impound are many, as you are expected to pay for:
- Having your car towed to an impound lot
- Having your car stored at a secure impound lot
- Daily charges for having your car in the impound lot
In addition, if your car has any parking tickets, you will be required to pay them before you can reclaim your car. So if you need a little financial support to get your car out of impound, consider getting a title loan!
Get a Title Loan to Get Your Car Out of Impound
Title loans are a quick emergency cash option for people that require financial relief. And when you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans, you could look forward to a fast inquiry process that only takes about 5 minutes.1
If your car is currently at an impound lot, a title loan may be able to help you obtain the money necessary to reclaim your car.1 Loan amounts are dependent on the value of the car, and many types of makes and models are generally accepted!
To find out if your car qualifies for a title loan, just follow these simple steps:
- Go online to view the title loan calculator or call (855) 914-2945
- Input your vehicle year, make, model, style, mileage, and current state of residence
- Get a title loan eligibility decision
If your car has enough value, you could get preapproved for title loan funding and receive a free estimate with no obligation!
Paperwork Needed to Get a Title Loan to Get Your Car Out of Impound
If you were preapproved for a ChoiceCash Title Loan and you wish to proceed with the approval process, you could start turning in your paperwork.
The documents needed for a title loan could be conveniently uploaded online instead of mailed or provided in-person. Scan your paperwork onto a computer or take photos using your smartphone!
If you need money to get your car out of impound, you will generally be asked for these documents:
- Car Title: The car title for your car must be in your name.
- Proof of Identification: As proof of your identity, you could show a government-issued photo ID like a driver’s license, state ID, or passport.
- Proof of Address: To prove that you live where you say you do, you could provide credit card statements, utility bills, insurance statements, a rental agreement, etc.
- Proof of Income: If you are currently unemployed but you have the ability to repay a title loan, you may still be able to qualify.1 As proof of your ability to repay, you could provide bank statements, paycheck stubs, government award letters, etc.
- References: You could be asked to providepersonal or professional references.
Part of the title loan process involves a car inspection, but with ChoiceCash Title Loans you could forego an in-person car inspection! Instead, all you have to do is take clear images of your car in bright light using a smartphone or camera.
Get Approved for a Title Loan to Get Your Car Out of Impound
Once your documents are obtained, they will be used to verify your information. Depending on your situation, you may be asked for additional documents. If everything checks out, you could be fully approved for a title loan to get your car out of impound!
Once approved, a title loan agent will draw up an agreement containing your repayment date, monthly payment amount, interest rate, length of repayment, and more. Ensure you thoroughly understand the expectations of the title loan and that you ask for clarification if needed.
Once you are confident you understand the terms, you could sign the title loan agreement and receive emergency cash to get your car out of impound! It’s possible for qualified borrowers to get their money in as little as 24 hours!1
Benefits You Could Get with ChoiceCash Title Loans
ChoiceCash Title Loans offer fast emergency cash to eligible borrowers, which makes them a great option if you need money to get your car out of impound.1
Take a look at some of the benefits you could receive:
- Rewards for being a diligent borrower!
- Payments and rates that drop every single month!2
- No hidden fees or balloon payments!
- Pay your loan back as early as you want!
- Borrow more money at a lower rate!1, 2
ChoiceCash Title Loans, serviced by LoanMart could help you obtain the money necessary to reclaim your impounded car.1 Inquire for a title loan today by clicking online or calling!