Do you want to get cash quickly and skip the in-person hassle of applying for a loan? Most consumers in today’s day and age can get most of their errands done online. Grocery shopping, ordering prescriptions, and even applying for loans can be done from the comfort of your own home!
If you are looking for an on-the-go title loan that is made for financial emergencies and time constraints, you have more options than you might think. ChoiceCash Title Loans was created to help borrowers have access to a streamlined loan process that is flexible enough for alternative applicants.1 Qualified borrowers can get their cash in as little as 24 hours-without the hassle of applying in person!1
How Does an On-the-Go Title Loan Work?
An on-the-go title loan is an alternative loan option that is designed to help borrowers in a financial emergency. Title loans are secured loans that require collateral for cash eligibility. For a car title loan, the collateral will be the borrower’s vehicle title. This allows them to borrow funds based on their car’s value.
The use of collateral during the approval process for a car title loan also allows a borrower to have:
- A Flexible Approval Process
- More Funding Available if Applicable
- A Streamlined Inquiry Process That Takes No Time at All
A car title loan works by allowing a borrower to use their vehicle’s title instead of their credit history to get the fast cash they need.1 Although a borrower will be using their car’s title to obtain cash, they can continue to drive their vehicle during the repayment period if they are a responsible customer.
Do I Need Perfect Credit to Apply for an On-the-Go Title Loan?
If you are facing a difficult financial situation, your credit history may not be something you are proud of. Poor credit history can often disqualify you from many traditional loan options and prevent you from obtaining the cash you need. Luckily, title loans can be much more flexible during the approval process.1
Your credit history is not the focus of the approval process for a car title loan. While it will be considered, the use of collateral can help minimize the risk to lend to someone without a strong credit history.
These two factors will matter the most during the inquiry process:
- The Value of Your Car
- Your Ability to Repay the Loan
If you have a vehicle with a lot of equity to borrow from and a steady income, your chances of eligibility for an on-the-go title loan are high! Borrowers from all types of financial backgrounds can potentially qualify for an alternative loan like a title loan.
Even if you are not confident with your credit history, you may still qualify for the cash you need by applying for a car title loan.1
What Documents Will I Need to Apply for a Car Title Loan?
On-the-go title loans can offer one of the most flexible inquiry processes for a busy borrower. There are a few documents a borrower will need to provide during the approval process, however. These documents can help a loan agent both verify the borrower’s information and streamline the approval process for their convenience.
Typically, a hopeful borrower can expect to need:
- Proof of Address: If you have recent mail laying around such as a utility bill or credit card statement, you can use it to prove your residence.
- Proof of Ability to Repay the Loan: While you do not need a 9-5 to apply for a car title loan, you will need some proof that you can afford a loan payment each month. Proof of income is generally documents like bank statements and pay stubs, but other forms of alternative income can be considered proof as well.
- Recent Photos of the Car: With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, part of the on-the-go process is skipping an in-person car inspection that is often required for most title loans! Simply take a few photos of your vehicle and the odometer to skip the hassle of an in-person car inspection.
- Photo ID: The ID must be government issued to qualify. Many borrowers use their driver’s license or passport, but other forms of ID can be accepted.
- Car Title: To qualify as collateral for a car title loan, the car’s title must be in the borrower’s name.
Loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans can offer borrowers the convenience of submitting these documents online via email or fax!
How Much Cash Can I Get Through an On-the-Go Title Loan?
While the focus of an on-the-go title loan search may be speed, you may also be wondering how much cash your car could be worth. Through a title loan, a borrower can access up to 75% of their vehicle’s equity.1
Your vehicle’s equity is determined by the market value of your car and how much you owe on it. The difference between these will factor into the positive equity you have available to borrow from. Other factors that determine your car’s equity include:
- The Make, Model, and Style of the Car
- The Year the Car Was Made
- The Current Condition of the Vehicle
- The Mileage on the Odometer
- The Modifications to the Car
If you are like most borrowers, you may not know what the current equity of your car is. Luckily, ChoiceCash Title Loans can offer hopeful borrowers a convenient online tool that gives them both an equity estimate and a free title loan quote!1
The online title loan calculator can be used to find out if your vehicle is eligible for an on-the-go title loan.
What are the Benefits of a Car Title Loan?
While an on-the-go title loan can offer a borrower a lot of convenience and saved time, they have additional benefits as well! ChoiceCash Title Loans can offer many benefits to borrowers besides a fast approval process.1 Look at some of the benefits you can take advantage of:
- Get Your Cash Fast: It takes no time at all to see if your vehicle qualifies for cash, and approved borrowers can get their funds in as little as 24 hours.1
- Affordable Payments Start Low, and Can Get Even Lower2: Wouldn’t you like to be rewarded for doing something as simple as paying your loan back on time and consistently? ChoiceCash Title Loans offers these borrowers an opportunity to lower their interest rate and monthly loan payment!2
Where Can I Apply for an On-the-Go Title Loan?
Applying for an on-the-go title loan is just as easy as it sounds! Simply head over to the ChoiceCash Title Loan website today and fill out a short inquiry form to get started. Or, give a loan agent a personal call at 855-914-2945! Customer service agents are available for extended hours seven days a week to get you started on the financial help you need.