While money may not grow on trees, obtaining enough to cover your bills can be easy with title loans! One of the fastest and most affordable options is a ChoiceCash Title Loan.1
Learn more about this emergency funding option below.
How Do Title Loans Work?
Title loans are a secured loan option available to eligible drivers with a qualifying vehicle title in their name. If you need financial support to take care of unexpected bills, try title loans!
Good credit is not required for approval as it is with other types of loans because the emergency money is secured through collateral.1 During the repayment process, a lien is placed on the car title document, but you can keep possession of your car when you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans!1
CALL OUR TEAM
The approval rates are generally high with title loans, as all you need to qualify is1:
- A car with equity
- A car title in your name
- A reliable source of income
Can I Still Qualify for Title Loans if My Car is Leased?
Money cannot grow on a tree, but getting a title loan could help you get the money you need by letting you access the equity in your car!1
Equity is not the same as the market value, although you need to know the market value to find the equity. If you are still making payments on your car, know that you could still qualify for title loans if your car has positive equity.
Any financed car has positive equity if the market value is more than the remaining loan amount. For example, if your car sells for $8,000 on the market but you still owe $3,000 on it, then the equity in your car is $5,000! Title loans allow eligible inquirers to obtain emergency funding based on the equity of their car since money cannot grow on trees.
If you are curious as to how much title loan money you could get by using your car as collateral, know that ChoiceCash Title Loans offer free quotes online! Just use the simple title loan calculator by answering a few basic questions about the year, make, model, style, and mileage.
If your car qualifies for funding, you could get preapproved and receive a free quote in as little as 5 minutes!1
Will a Title Loan Affect My Credit?
If you are considering obtaining a title loan, such as a ChoiceCash Title Loan, you should first know about credit checks.
There are two types of credit checks performed when you inquire about loans, take a look:
- Soft Credit Checks: Soft credit checks do not affect your current score nor do they appear on your credit report. This type of inquiry is typically done when you first inquire for emergency funding.
- Hard Credit Checks: Hard credit checks can affect your score by a few points and do appear on your credit report. This type of inquiry is unavoidable, as it is required when you officially obtain a loan.
Another way your credit may be affected is if you miss payments. Missing a title loan payment could negatively affect credit and you may have to pay a late fee. Luckily, you can sign up for automatic payments with ChoiceCash Title Loans so you don’t have to worry!
Are There Any Perks?
Working with ChoiceCash Title Loans is the next best thing to discovering money on a tree! No other emergency cash option offers as many exclusive benefits as ChoiceCash Title Loans.
If you want terms that allow you to keep more money in your pocket, then take a look at some of the perks you could obtain:
- Decreasing Payments:2 Loan payments usually stay constant throughout the repayment process but with ChoiceCash Title Loans you could get decreasing payments simply because you pay on time!2 By reliably making payments, your payment amount and interest rate could get lower and lower every single month!2
- Fast Emergency Cash: ChoiceCash Title Loans offer eligible inquirers the money they need in as little as 24 hours!1 If you have an upcoming bill that needs to be taken care of quickly, why settle for any other option?
- No Hidden Fees: While some loan options can be malevolent, you can rest easy knowing there are no hidden fees with ChoiceCash Title Loans. Terms are kept transparent right from the start.
- No Prepayment Fees: In order to save money on interest, you may want to repay your title loan as soon as you can. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, you could pay off your loan early without having to pay prepayment penalty fees.
- More Funding: If you need more title loan money to handle monthly expenses, you could inquire for more funding at the same low rate you have worked to get so far!1 2
How to Start the Inquiry?
Stop wishing you could grow money on a tree when you could just obtain a title loan! Title loans could help you get affordable funding quickly and easily–especially when you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans!1
Inquire with ChoiceCash Title Loans today and see why it is one of the best loan options around!1