Financial emergencies can happen at any time, to anyone. If your finances are struggling and you need cash immediately, you might be searching for same day title loans.
With a title loan, all you will need to apply is:
- A Few Documents
- A Clean Car Title in Your Name
- A Paid Off or Close to Paid Off Car
If you have a paid-off car or close to a paid-off car and you need cash, a title loan can be the perfect solution. Depending on the value of your car, truck, or motorcycle, you could receive up to 50% of what your vehicle is worth!1 If you’re in a hurry to get your cash, you can apply through ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart and get your funds in as little as 24 hours if you qualify.1
How Can I Use My Title to Apply for Same Day Title Loans?
Title loans are a unique type of installment loan that will let you borrow money against the equity in your car. Equity is simply the difference between the current market value of the car and how much you currently owe. The more your car is worth, the more you can potentially borrow through a title loan.
To be approved for a title loan, a future borrower will need to use their vehicle’s title as collateral for the loan. By doing so, this makes the loan a secured loan. Secured loans can offer borrowers a ton of benefits besides fast cash.
Secured loans like a title loan can offer:
- More Funds Available
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Flexible Loan Approval
With a secured loan, you may be able to obtain more cash than you would through an unsecured loan because you are using collateral. Collateral also helps keep the interest rates competitive, and the approval process much more flexible than traditional bank loans. If you’re short on cash and you need a flexible loan option, same day title loans are the solution for your financial woes.1 With a secured loan like a title loan, you will have access to a flexible process and interest rates that won’t break the bank.1 2
Can I Apply for a Same Day Title Loan if I Have Bad Credit?
Many borrowers will get turned down for traditional bank loans because of their credit history. Unlike some traditional loans from other lenders, a title loan is not completely dependent on a credit score, since a car is being used as collateral. The decision for loan approval is based upon the equity of the vehicle and the borrower’s ability to repay the loan.
Even if your credit isn’t where you want it to be, you could still be approved for same day title loans. 1 The loan approval process will be based upon your income and collateral. During the application process for a title loan, a loan agent will look at your income and your income-to-debt ratio to see if you can afford a monthly payment. This information, along with the value of your collateral will determine your loan amount and eligibility! 1
If you aren’t certain what your vehicle is worth or if you qualify for a title loan, there are easy online tools to find out. ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart offers an online title loan calculator! This tool can help you figure out what your vehicle is worth and give you a free title loan quote in the process. 1
What Types of Income Will Qualify for an Auto Title Loan?
During the approval process for a title loan, a borrower must provide proof of income. This proof does not have to be a traditional 9-5 job, however. Borrowers from all different kinds of income histories and backgrounds can apply for a title loan. While you do not need a traditional job to apply for a title loan, you will need to provide some proof of alternative income.
Here are some alternative income options that will often qualify for proof of income when you apply for a title loan:
- Social Security Award Letters/ Statements
- Disability Letters or Statements
- Annuities/Retirement Income
- Worker’s Compensation
Even if you are not traditionally employed, you can still qualify for a car title loan!1 To apply for a title loan, you will only need to show proof of alternative income such as pay stubs, bank statements, or other forms of documentation to verify your income history.
What Documents Will I Need to Apply for a Car Title Loan?
Any loan you apply for will need you to submit documents to confirm your information. With a title loan, you will submit documents to verify your identity and vehicle ownership. Fortunately, these documents can all be submitted online for your convenience!
While every state will require different types of documentation, there are a few basic documents you can expect to need when applying for a title loan:
- Proof of Income: Bank statements, pay stubs, and even disability award letters will qualify as proof of income.
- Proof of Address: If you have any recent mail like credit card statements or voter registration, you may use this as proof of address.
- Recent Photos of the Vehicle: With these photos, you can skip an in-person vehicle inspection! You will need to take photos of the front, back, and sides of the car.
- Title to the Car: While this may be obvious, your title will need to be in your name to qualify for a car title loan.
- Validated Photo ID: To validate your identity, you will need to submit a government- issued or state- issued ID. Many borrowers use their passport or driver’s license as proof!
For your convenience, these documents can be submitted online to a loan agent when you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans! You can apply for same day title loans from the comfort of your own couch.
What are the Benefits of Same Day Title Loans?
Unlike traditional bank loans, same day title loans can get you the funding you need in a fraction of the time! Qualified borrowers that work with ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart can get their cash in as little as one business day.1
If you are a borrower looking for convenient and fast funding, a title loan is your solution. 1 Title loans can offer more than just fast cash, however. Some of the most advantageous benefits of a title loan are:
- Flexible Loan Approval: Borrowers from all credit histories and financial backgrounds can qualify for a car title loan.1 Title loans are popular across the nation for having one of the most flexible approval processes for a loan!
- Competitive Interest Rates: The interest rate you are offered can make or break your loan experience. High-interest rates are difficult to pay back and can keep you in the cycle of debt. Title loans can offer more competitive interest rates because of the use of collateral to secure the loan!
- Keep Your Keys: Responsible borrowers that make consistent, on-time payments to their loan can keep driving their car like it is business as usual! There’s no need to rely on ridesharing to get you where you need to go.
- Fast Inquiry Process: Applying for a loan shouldn’t be a big hassle. ChoiceCash Title Loans has an easy, three-step inquiry process for your convenience.
Where Can I Apply for Same Day Title Loans?
If you are like most borrowers, convenience is a must. ChoiceCash Title Loans serviced by LoanMart has streamlined the approval process to be completed online! Qualified borrowers can apply from the comfort of their home through their smartphone or computer.
If you are experiencing a shortage of funds, you can apply for a title loan in just three simple steps:
Go Online or Call Today
Ready to get started on your title loan? Simply head over to the website to answer a few questions about your vehicle and income. This step can prequalify you and help you get a free title loan quote! 1 Borrowers can also choose to call a loan agent directly at 855-277-4847 if they wish to be walked through the process with more assistance.
Send in a Few Documents
If you’ve been prequalified for a loan, the next step is for a loan agent to verify your documents and information. For your convenience, these documents can all be submitted online via email or fax!
Sign Your Agreement and Collect Your Cash
If you qualify for a title loan, the last step is to sign your new loan contract and collect your cash! Borrowers that work with ChoiceCash Title Loans can choose between:
- A Check in the Mail
- Direct Deposit to Your Bank Account
- Picked up at Your Local MoneyGram Location