WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHOICECASH TITLE LOANS IN OREGON?
When you inquire about car title loans in Oregon, there are plenty of benefits to improve your loan experience¹! But when you opt for a ChoiceCash title loan, you could access some exclusive perks available for qualified borrowers1:
- Competitive Interest Rates1 – Interest is one of the most important aspects of your loan, as it determines how much you’d have to pay off in the long run. Thankfully, the interest rate for a ChoiceCash title loan could be competitive from the beginning1!
- Payments That May Decrease2– Did you know that you could be rewarded for being responsible with your monthly payments2? When you make consistent on-time payments with a ChoiceCash title loan, your monthly installments and interest rates may decrease²!
- Quick Funding1 – Borrowers that inquire about ChoiceCash title loans could receive cash in as little as one business day if they qualify1!
- Flexible Approval Process1 – Since you use collateral to secure a title loan, you could experience a more flexible approval process than traditional loans1! Even if you have a bad credit score, it wouldn’t necessarily lead you to be denied a car title loan1. It could also be convenient when you could do the entire loan process online1! That means you could receive approval for funding in a flash1!
- Keep Your Car Keys – Although title loans work by using your vehicle title as collateral, that doesn’t mean you would have to lose access to your car. With a ChoiceCash title loan, you can keep driving your vehicle during the duration of the repayment period! However, you must be on time with your monthly due dates to maintain that privilege.
If you have any questions about the previously listed benefits, contact a ChoiceCash title loan representative at 844-507-1651.
ARE THERE ANY OTHER ADVANTAGES OF GETTING AN OREGON CAR TITLE LOAN?
A ChoiceCash title loan wouldn’t just come with competitive interest rates, payments that may go down, quick funding, and a flexible online process1 2. There could be additional benefits that Oregon residents could enjoy once they’re approved for a loan:1
- Exceptional Customer Service – Borrowers that inquire about ChoiceCash title loans can expect a thoughtful and understanding service. ChoiceCash title loan agents are available six days a week for extended hours to help with any issues you may have during the title loan process!
- No Hidden Fees:1 Many loan options tend to surprise people with hidden fees that leave them in an endless cycle of debt. But with loan options like a ChoiceCash title loan, you wouldn’t have to worry about unexpected fees or balloon payments¹! Also, there are no prepayment penalties for wanting to pay a title loan early!
- Bad Credit is Okay:1 If a person with a low credit score applies for a traditional loan, a lender will often deny them loan approval. But, since car title loans are a secured form of funding, title loan lenders could accept borrowers from all kinds of credit histories1.
- A Chance to Get More Money:1 A borrower’s credit history would also influence the cash total they’d receive with an unsecured loan. But with an auto title loan, you could get a significant loan amount if your vehicle has plenty of value¹! Since you use your vehicle’s value and income to secure funds, there is the potential that you would obtain more money through a title loan option than with any unsecured option1.
Does a ChoiceCash title loan seem like the right fit for you? Go online or speak with a ChoiceCash title loan representative at 844-507-1651to start the inquiry process today!
WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE AUTO TITLE LOAN REQUIREMENTS IN OREGON?
It’s essential to note how you must satisfy some basic requirements to acquire a title loan in Oregon1. Car title loans are generally flexible with approval, but you will need to meet the following:1
- Possess a Qualifying Vehicle with Enough Positive Equity
- The Ability to Responsibly Pay Off Oregon Title Loans
- Have a Clear Vehicle Title in Your Name
- Borrowers Must Be at Least 18 Years of Age or Older to Qualify
After you’ve met the initial qualifications, a ChoiceCash title loan agent will contact you regarding some documents that will verify your information and vehicle ownership. Keep reading to see what they are, or dial 844-507-1651to learn more.
WHAT ARE OREGON TITLE LOANS?
An auto title loan is a secured loan that allows borrowers to utilize the available equity in their vehicle. Instead of relying on just your credit history for loan approval, you could use your car’s title to secure funding with a title loan1. Since you use your vehicle’s title as collateral, the approval process for a car title loan could be much more flexible for people who may otherwise not qualify for a traditional loan1. Keep in mind that once you’re approved for an Oregon title loan, a title loan lender will place a lien on your title. But once you complete your monthly installments, the lender will remove the lien.
Be aware that your vehicle must have a certain amount of equity to qualify for a title loan in Oregon. That, alongside your income, can determine the cash total you’d receive1; so if you’re looking to acquire a significant loan amount, you would need a car with plenty of equity and the income to justify that total1. But what if you don’t know the available positive equity in your vehicle? That’s fine! There is an online calculator tool available for title loan borrowers to quickly obtain an estimate with a quote, free of obligation1! Simply input the following details from your car to use the calculator tool:1
- The Current Mileage Found on Your Car’s Odometer Reading
- The Make and Model of Your Vehicle
- The Year a Manufacturer Released Your Car
- Any Surface or Cosmetic Damage Made to Your Vehicle
- The Style of Your Car
- Any Alterations or Modifications Done to Your Vehicle
With this information, you could determine if you need to work on your car’s condition to increase its equity. You could call a ChoiceCash title loan representative at 844-507-1651to see if you have enough equity to qualify1. If you’re in contact with a ChoiceCash title loan agent, don’t hesitate to ask any questions about car title loans in Oregon.
ARE THERE RISKS IN GETTING AN AUTO TITLE LOAN IN OREGON?
While everything relating to title loans can sound great, you may wonder if they have a downside. The truth is that just like any other loan, a car title loan could have some potential risks. Yet, you can avoid some of these risks if you’re a responsible borrower! Some risks associated with an auto title loan include:
- High-Interest Rates: Borrowers looking to obtain the right loan for their expenses should steer clear of high-interest loans. Typically, these high-interest loans can hurt your finances in the long run with all the fees and high rates; however, other loan options like a ChoiceCash title loan could have competitive rates for qualified borrowers1.
- Losing Your Vehicle to a Repossession: As you may have previously read, a title loan lender can repossess your car if you fail to finish your payments. But that is usually the last resort for most lenders, as it can be difficult for them to arrange a repossession. Instead, a car title loan lender would prefer to find an alternative arrangement with you. If you communicate with your lender and work out a solution, you could get the opportunity to make a payment1. But it’s possible to avoid this consequence if you make consistent monthly payments!
- Damaged Credit: On top of a repossession, failing to meet your title loan payments could negatively impact your credit score. However, that’s true with any other loan you take out! In addition, you could lose a few points off your score if a title loan lender decides to verify your credit. But with time and effort, you could see it improve! Don’t forget to make on-time payments to avoid defaulting on your loan.
AFTER LOAN APPROVAL, KEEP DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE IN OREGON
Borrowers that opt to retrieve emergency cash with an Oregon car title loan can keep their vehicle after loan approval! Remember, a ChoiceCash title loan can allow people to maintain their vehicle as long as they are responsible borrowers.
With a ChoiceCash title loan, you can choose from several payment methods that work for what you prefer:
- Pay Online Through the Online Portal
- Use Your Smartphone to Pay Through the App
- Pay via Phone By Using Your Credit/Debit Card
- Set Up Automatic Payments
- Send Checks in the Mail to the Payment Center
- Pay in Person at Any Local MoneyGram Location Nearby
As soon as you find a convenient payment, you could finish your title loan payments without a problem!1 Go online or speak with a ChoiceCash title loan representative to learn more about the repayment process.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR A CAR TITLE LOAN IN OREGON?
Once you complete the initial inquiry, all you have left to do is submit some documents to a ChoiceCash title loan agent. Although it can sound daunting, it could be easy to collect them all1! You might only have to look around your house or car to find the necessary documentation. After you have them on hand, you could easily send the paperwork online1. Through that method, a ChoiceCash title loan representative could quickly reach out to you if you need to resend documents or are missing some information1.
Contact a ChoiceCash title loan representative to see if Oregon needs additional documents to qualify for auto title loans. But you can expect to send the following documents during the inquiry process:
- A Vehicle Title in Your Name
- Pay Stubs, Pension Income, Worker’s Compensation, or Another Document to Prove Your Income
- Use Rental/Lease Agreements, Recent Phone Bills, or Credit Card Statements to Prove Your Oregon Residence
- A Government/State-Issued Identification, Such as Your Driver’s License, Passport, or Other Certified State Identification Cards.
- Take Clear and Visible Pictures of Your Car, Such as the Front, Back, Sides, Odometer Reading, and Vehicle Identification Number(VIN #)
Borrowers with a smartphone or computer could send in their documents through the online portal. If you qualify, you could finally access the money you need for an emergency1! Dial 844-507-1651if you have questions or concerns about this step in the title loan process.
WILL I GO THROUGH A CREDIT CHECK WHEN I APPLY FOR OREGON TITLE LOANS?
Although your credit history isn’t the main focus during the approval process, a title loan lender will still consider it. If you agree to proceed with the loan agreement, your credit will go through a credit check during the approval process. While it can hurt your credit score, it could get back up with some time and effort. As long as you have your car title and proof of income, you may still be able to qualify for a title loan in Oregon1.
Despite your financial past, you could still potentially obtain the emergency cash you need1. Contact a ChoiceCash title loan representative to see how you could get an Oregon title loan without a perfect credit score.
HOW SOON CAN I GET MY MONEY WITH A CHOICECASH TITLE LOAN IN OREGON?
When you’re in a financial crisis, you hope to get emergency cash as soon as possible! The problem with many loan options is the time they take to send people money. For example, traditional lenders could take days to verify your information before deciding to approve your application or not. You can’t afford to waste the time you don’t have!
Fortunately, you could expect to receive cash in as little as 24 hours when you inquire about ChoiceCash title loans1! Some qualified applicants even get their funds the same day1! Just take a brief moment to complete the inquiry process online, and you’re good to go1!
Want to see if you qualify for a title loan in Oregon? Talk to a ChoiceCash title loan representative today to start on your title loan inquiry.
DO I NEED A BANK ACCOUNT TO APPLY FOR A CAR TITLE LOAN IN OREGON?
Some loan options require people to submit their bank account information before receiving approval. But with a title loan, you might not have to worry about that! As long as you have a valid proof of income, you could still obtain a ChoiceCash title loan in Oregon without a bank account1! On top of that, borrowers can select from a few different ways to pay off their loans without a bank account, such as:
- Pay Online
- Mail a Check, Cashier’s Check, Certified Check, or Money Order
- Pay via Phone Using a Credit or Debit Card
- Visit a Local MoneyGram Location to Pay in Person
Take advantage of a flexible title loan process when you inquire about a ChoiceCash title loan1! It might only take a few minutes to complete the process before you’re approved for emergency funding1!
HOW MUCH CASH CAN I RECEIVE THROUGH A TITLE LOAN IN OREGON?
Oregon borrowers may wonder about the loan amount they’d receive if they were to obtain a title loan. If you’re looking to earn a considerable loan amount, you may have the same question. The answer to that depends on the value of your vehicle and if your income can support that total¹. That means the more value your car has, the more funding you could potentially obtain1.
Remember that if you want a good cash total, it’s important to maintain your car in good condition. Don’t forget to use the online calculator tool to determine if your vehicle’s equity is enough to warrant the funds you need1!
WILL MY INCOME QUALIFY FOR A CAR TITLE LOAN IN OREGON?
People who do not have a traditional income may have a hard time qualifying for several loan options. Luckily, borrowers could access a flexible approval process when they acquire a ChoiceCash title loan, even if they do not have a 9-5 job1!
Some of the most accepted forms of alternative income for an Oregon auto title loan are:
- Settlement Income
- Retirement Income
- Social Security/Supplemental Security Income
- Bank Statements
- A Letter of Employment from Your Employer
- And More!
How Can I Pay for My Car Title Loan in Person?
Pay for your car title loan at any MoneyGram location in Oregon. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 844-507-1651 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
For the sake of convenience for Oregon customers, below is a map and list of just a few locations in the area, with many more statewide locations found here.
What Locations in Oregon Can I Get a ChoiceCash Title Loan in?
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Oregon including metro areas . Call 844-507-1651 to discuss your options with a loan expert. If you are looking to pay back your title loan in person, check out the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Title Loans Oregon: