Without a bank account, it can be difficult to achieve your financial goals. While there are many reasons why a person may not have a bank account, if you need a loan, you may be turned down by a lot of lenders.
Many banks are lenders, and often require an applicant to have a bank account before applying for a loan. While banks may turn you down, it is possible to apply for title loans without a bank account!
Why is it Difficult to Apply for Loans Without a Bank Account?
A bank account is like a ledger of your income and your monthly transactions. Lenders often ask for your bank statements and bank history during the loan approval process to:
- Verify Your Income
- Verify That You Can Afford Monthly Loan Payments
Without your bank history to verify your information, many traditional loan options will consider you too much of a liability to lend to. Banks are typically the lenders for most traditional loans, and they want the assurance from your bank statements that prove you can manage payments. Without a bank account, it can be tough to prove your income and eligibility.
What Loan Options Do Not Require a Bank Account?
If you will not qualify for a traditional loan because you do not have a bank account, there are alternative loan options available. Having a bank account isn’t a prerequisite for all lenders, however. There are other types of alternative options that could let you apply for loans without a bank account, such as:
- Payday Loans: These are short-term loans that are meant to last a borrower in between paydays. Often, you get your cash the same day you apply for one, but there is a catch. Payday loans do not require a bank account or credit check in most cases, but they do have astronomically high-interest rates. This can make them tough to pay back, and often lead borrowers into a cycle of debt.
- Credit Card Cash Advances: You do not need a bank account to apply for a cash advance from your credit card. You will need a credit card, however! A credit card cash advance allows you to turn your available credit into cash. You can do so at any sponsored ATM, and you must have available credit to do so. While this is a fast way to get loans without a bank account, there are high-interest rates to think about as well. Cash advances from a credit card will also increase your credit utilization depending on how much you take out. This action could result in your credit score decreasing.
- Title Loans: Title loans are backed by a car as the collateral for the loan. This makes the loan much more flexible than other types of traditional loans! You do not need a bank account to apply for a title loan as long as you have other ways to prove your income.
How Does a Title Loan Work?
Title loans can be an alternative option to traditional bank loans. Auto title loans were created to help borrowers that would normally not qualify for a traditional loan due to poor credit history or lack of a bank account.
Title loans do not rely on just your credit to approve you for a loan. Instead, a loan agent will look closely at:
- The Value of Your Vehicle
- Your Income
Title loans are collateral-based loans that will allow you to access the equity in your car. To do this, your vehicle must have market value! The title to the vehicle is collateral for the loan, but you will be able to keep driving your car during the repayment process if you keep your account in good standing. The more your vehicle is worth, the more you can potentially borrow through a title loan.
Applying for title loans without a bank account is possible! While you do not need a bank account to apply for a title loan, you will need to prove your income in some other way. You do not need a traditional 9-5 job to apply for title loans without a bank account. It may seem like a hassle, but there are a few easy ways to prove your income!
You can do so with:
- Pay Stubs
- Tax Documents
- Deposit Receipts
- Disability Letters or Social Security Award Letters
- Worker’s Compensation Letters or Settlement Proof
When you are looking to get a car title loan, you don’t need a bank statement to be approved. As long as your car’s title is in your name and you have a way to prove your income, applying for a title loan can be easy! Simply get your documents together and apply online in just a few minutes to get the cash you need.1
What are the Requirements for a Title Loan?
Like any other loan, there are a few requirements for a title loan that you will need to meet to be eligible to apply. For a car title loan, the biggest requirements are:
- A Car Title in Your Name
- Proof of Income
- A Vehicle with Market Value
Your car’s title is the most important part of the approval process for a title loan. Your car’s title is collateral for the loan. This makes your car the focus of the eligibility process! Your vehicle’s value will determine your loan amount and your eligibility. As long as you are over the age of 18 and have a paid-off or close-to-paid-off vehicle, you could be eligible for a title loan. Applying for title loans without a bank account has never been easier!1
How Can I Apply for Title Loans Without a Bank Account?
A car title loan is a way to use your qualifying vehicle title as collateral to borrow funds. Unlike traditional loans, ChoiceCash Title Loans can be easy to apply for!
When you work with ChoiceCash Title Loans, you can expect a simple, three-step process:
- Send in a Loan Inquiry: For your convenience, you can send in your inquiry online, or over the phone with a representative. For this prequalifying step, you will just need to answer a few questions about your vehicle and income. Whether you apply online or over the phone, this can take just a few minutes to do.
- Submit a Few Documents: If you are trying to apply for title loans without a bank account, you will need to submit a few documents to verify your information. Luckily, you can submit these documents online! While the exact documents you need may change from state to state, you can expect to need to submit these:
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Address
- Government-Issued or State-Issued Photo ID
- Recent Photos of Your Car
- Title to Your Vehicle
- Get Approved and Collect Your Cash: If your information is verified and you are qualified for the loan, the last step in the approval process is to sign your loan agreement and collect your cash! When approved for a ChoiceCash Title Loan, you have a few ways of choosing how to get your funds:
- Picked Up at Any Participating Money Transfer Location Nearby
- Deposited to A Bank Account
- Sent as a Check in the Mail
Even if you do not have a bank account, there are other ways to pick up your cash after you are approved for a title loan! After you are approved for a loan, you may wonder how you’ll be able to make your loan payments. You don’t need to use a bank account to receive your funds, or to repay your ChoiceCash Title Loan! If you don’t have a bank account or simply do not want to share your account information, there are many other payment methods available to you after you’re approved.
Where Can I Apply for Title Loans Without a Bank Account Online?
There are many reasons why you may not want a bank account or share your bank account information with your loan company. However, applying for title loans without a bank account does not need to be a hassle. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, you can apply for a title loan by simply visiting the website, or by calling a loan agent at 855-422-7402. Loan agents are available seven days a week for extended hours to work you through the process!
If you can get your ChoiceCash Title Loan funds in as little as one business day, why wait to see if you qualify?1 It can take just a few minutes to fill out an inquiry online or over the phone.1
Get started on your ChoiceCash Title Loan today!