CAN YOU APPLY FOR TITLE LOANS IN WASHINGTON?
If you need fast funding, you may wonder if title loans are allowed in your state. As a resident of the Evergreen State, you can easily apply for funding through a car title loan. To get approved, you’ll need to meet the lender’s requirements and provide the right paperwork.1 When applying for title loans in Washington, whether you are a resident of Seattle, Tacoma, or Vancouver, you must be at least 18 years of age. The other requirements are to have a vehicle that is paid off or close to being paid off and to be able to provide proof of income. The vehicle will be used as collateral for the loan, so it’s important to have a valid document proving clear ownership of it.1
Along with meeting these requirements, you’ll be asked to submit several documents during the application process. Typically, that includes a Washington vehicle title in your name, proof of income and address, recent pictures of your vehicle, and a valid, government-issued photo ID card. Gather the documents ahead of time to speed up the application process and find out if you qualify for emergency cash in Washington!1
Applying for a title loan in Washington can be done online or over the phone. Online applications can provide a lot of convenience and allow you to start the process from the comfort of your home. Simply complete an online questionnaire or reach out to a ChoiceCash title loan agent to get started by dialing 855-422-7402. ChoiceCash title loan representatives are happy to walk you through the application process and answer your questions!1
Ready to see if you can qualify for a title loan in Washington? With ChoiceCash title loans serviced by LoanMart, the application process is streamlined, and qualified borrowers can access funding in as little as one business day! Keep reading to learn more about applying for car title loans in Washington state.1
HOW DO CAR TITLE LOANS WORK IN WASHINGTON?
Basically, a car title loan works by allowing you to secure cash by using your car title as collateral for the loan. You can still drive your car while you’re paying off your loan, but a title lender will add a lien to the title once the loan is funded. If you’re considering getting a title loan in Washington, it is important to understand the whole process to fully understand how car title loans work.1
- Start Your Application: To apply for a ChoiceCash title loan in Washington, you must get started by calling a title loan agent or completing an online pre-approval form and providing basic details about yourself and your vehicle.1
- Send in Your Documents: Once you’ve submitted the inquiry form, the next step is to submit the necessary documents if you are pre-approved for funding. Fortunately, you can upload these documents online or send them to a title loan officer via email or text message!1
- Vehicle Inspection: Since your loan amount will be mainly based on your income and the value of your vehicle, a vehicle inspection will be a part of your application. This inspection helps title loan agents verify your car’s condition and current market value. With ChoiceCash title loans, you can complete the required vehicle examination online! Simply submit photos of all sides of the car, the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), and the odometer reading.1
- Loan Approval: After you’ve completed the virtual car inspection and submitted your documents, you’ll be notified if you are approved for a Washington title loan. Before you sign your loan agreement, you can discuss your terms and the repayment schedule with your title loan agent.1 Keep in mind that borrowers can choose from various ways to repay their ChoiceCash title loans. This includes setting up automatic payments from a checking account, paying by phone, or mailing a check to the payment center.
- Funding: After final approval, the last step is to decide how to get your money and sign your loan agreement! You can receive your money via direct deposit, have the funds added to a debit card, get a check sent in the mail, or pick up your cash at a participating money transfer location nearby.1
Applying for ChoiceCash car title loans in Washington state can be simple and fast!1 Call 855-422-7402 if you have any title loan-related questions, such as “ What if I get into an accident while I have a car title loan?”
WHAT DO I NEED TO GET ONLINE TITLE LOANS WITH NO STORE VISIT IN WASHINGTON?
Getting ChoiceCash online title loans with no store visit in Washington is an option. While the exact items you will need to get approved can vary from state to state, you can expect to need the following paperwork to apply for a ChoiceCash title loan in Washington:1
- Proof of Income: Recent bank statements and pay stubs are commonly accepted as proof of income during title loan applications. If you have an alternative source of income, such as disability, pension, or retirement income, that’s not a problem! Instead, just submit an alternative qualifying document that proves your ability to handle your monthly payments.1
- Proof of Washington Residence: In order to get approved for a title loan in Washington, you will need to prove your current address through recent utility bills or credit card statements. Other official pieces of mail, like lease agreements or mortgage statements, can also be used to verify your Washington address.1
- Verify Your Identity and Age: A valid, government-issued photo ID card is required to verify your current age and identity. You can submit a Washington driver’s license, U.S. passport, or permanent resident card during your application.
- A Qualifying Vehicle Title: If your car title is not in your name and you are the vehicle’s rightful owner, head down to your local Washington State Department of Licensing office and request a title transfer. It typically costs around $50, but the price can increase depending on how long it’s been since you purchased your vehicle.
The most important tip to access a smooth application process is to gather all necessary documents beforehand and make sure everything is valid to avoid potentially holding up your application.1
CAN YOU GET TITLE LOANS WITH NO CREDIT CHECK IN WASHINGTON?
Although getting title loans in Washington state with bad credit is possible, a credit check is an important part of the title loan application process. Through a credit check, a lender can review an applicant’s credit risk and current financial situation. Finding a reputable lender who offers Washington title loans with no credit check is downright impossible.
Some of the reasons why you may have a bad credit score include numerous late payments and excessive debt. However, having a low credit score doesn’t mean you should avoid a credit check. Since you use collateral to secure the loan, the application process for a Washington title loan can be flexible even if you don’t have a good credit score.1
You may not be confident with your credit history, but applying for a title loan with poor credit is possible. Call 855-422-7402 to speak with a ChoiceCash title loan agent and learn more about getting car title loans in Washington with bad credit. If you’re eligible for funding, you can access competitive interest rates and get quick funding in as little as 24 hours.1
WHERE CAN I GET TITLE LOANS WITH INSTANT APPROVAL IN WASHINGTON?
When facing financial trouble, you need a quick loan option that can keep up with you. However, you should understand that you won’t be able to get car or truck title loans with instant approval in Washington.
Getting an instant Washington title loan isn’t possible since title loan applications aren’t instantaneous. While getting pre-approved for a ChoiceCash title loan is possible, final approval typically involves you providing more information about your vehicle, sending in your documents, and completing a vehicle inspection during your loan request. While your title loan application can be quick from start to finish, it can’t be instant. Simply fill out the online form to find out if you are instantly prequalified for a ChoiceCash car title loan in Washington serviced by LoanMart today!1
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY CAR TITLE LOAN IN PERSON?
Pay for your car title loan at any MoneyGram location in Washington. MoneyGram is often located in convenient public stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, or CVS. Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert, or see the map and location list below to see where your nearest MoneyGram is located:
For the sake of convenience for Washington customers, below is a map and list of just a few locations in the area, with many more statewide locations found here.
Washington - Key Financial and Indebtedness Figures
The figures below are intended for informational and educational purposes to allow consumers to compare their financial situation to others in Washington. Empowered with this data, we hope you can make a sound decision to solve your financial needs - if you decide that a title loan is a potential option, we’d be thrilled to assist you.
|Average title loan amount with ChoiceCash
|Household income (median)
|Income per capita
|Gross rent (median)
|Value of housing units (median, owner-occupied)
|Monthly owner costs (median, with a mortgage)
|Monthly owner costs (median)
|Student loan indebtedness (average)
|Credit card indebtedness (average)
|Size of monthly car loan payment (average)
|$516 (Lease) $550 (Loan)
|Percentage of households that rent
|FICO® credit score average
|VantageScore® credit score average
What Locations in Washington Can I Get a ChoiceCash Title Loan in?
ChoiceCash is proud to service residents all over Washington including metro areas . Call 855-422-7402 to discuss your options with a loan expert. If you are looking to pay back your title loan in person, check out the city list below to see where your MoneyGram locations near Title Loans Washington: