A credit score is used by many lenders to determine if a borrower is a risk to lend to. If your financial situation has changed and your credit is less than ideal, it can be tough to qualify for loans.
If you were not approved for a traditional loan, but need money now, there are other alternative resources you can consider! Alternative loans were created to help borrowers that may not qualify for traditional funding due to their credit history or other unfortunate financial circumstances.
Some of the most popular alternative loan options are:
- Payday Loans
- Title Loans
- Pawn Shop Loans
While all these options could be a way to get cash, not all of them have the same benefits. Look at what each option can offer you and how it can help or hurt your finances in the long run!
What Options Are Available if I Am not Approved for a Loan but Need Money Now?
Many potential alternative loan options exist for borrowers that are not approved for a loan but need money now! If your credit history has deemed you too much of a risk to lend to, don’t panic. Other loan options are waiting for you to take advantage of when you need financial help in a hurry.
You can expect to find alternative loan options like:
- Payday Loans: Like the name would suggest, these loans are meant to last a borrower in between pay periods. A payday loan is typically a short-term loan, meant to be paid back in 30 days or less. Typically, a payday loan will be anywhere from $50-$500. While many payday loan options do not require a credit check and can get you same day cash, there is a catch. Payday loans have extraordinarily high interest rates that can be difficult to repay, and potentially a lot of hidden fees for borrowing cash.
- Pawn Shop Loans: If you have a valuable item, such as jewelry or technology, it can be used as a pawn shop loan. You may even be able to use your vehicle in a pawn shop loan as well! With this type of alternative loan, your credit is not as scrutinized for loan approval. Your item will be kept with the lender until it is paid off in full, which is normally expected after 30 days. If you have a vehicle that is your main source of transportation, one of the drawbacks of using it for this type of loan is that it will not be available to you.
- Title Loans: If you are not approved for a loan but need money now, a title loan can be your best resource to use. You can keep driving your car if you are a responsible borrower during the approval process! Title loans are secured loans that do not require a strong credit history to apply for, and the approval rates are high for borrowers from all different kinds of financial situations.1
How Can a Title Loan Help Me if I am Not Approved for a Loan but Need Money Now?
A title loan can be available to borrowers from all different credit histories and financial backgrounds. If you currently own an asset like a vehicle that is paid off or close to being paid off, you may qualify for cash!
By using your vehicle’s title as collateral, you can make the most out of your asset and get the financial help you need. Title loans are secured loans that can offer a flexible approval process, as well as more cash!
Since title loans are secured through collateral, your eligibility and your loan amount are based on:
- The Market Value of Your Vehicle
- Your Income
These factors will help a loan agent decide your loan amount, and you could receive more cash through a secured loan than an unsecured loan!1
If you can’t qualify for funds from traditional loan options, a title loan could be your best resource. The use of collateral helps offset the risk during the approval process and can help borrowers regardless of the credit challenges they may be facing.
What are the Benefits of Title Loans?
Believe it or not, a title loan can offer you more than just cash when you are not approved for a loan but need money now! Some title loan options stand out more than others, and ChoiceCash Title Loans is one of them.
Take advantage of these benefits after loan approval:
- Payments Start Low and Can Get Even Lower2: ChoiceCash Title Loans offers responsible borrowers the opportunity to have their interest rate and monthly payment lowered each month!2 If you continue to make your payments on time and consistent, you could qualify for this benefit.2
- Keep Your Keys: Although you are using your vehicle’s title as collateral for the loan, you can keep driving it during the repayment process. If you keep your loan account in good standing, it can be driven like its business as usual!
- Length of Time: ChoiceCash Title Loans can offer borrowers more time to repay their loan if they need it! While many alternative loan options only offer 30 days to repay a loan, a title loan can be different.
How Fast Can I Get My Cash After I Am Approved for a Title Loan?
ChoiceCash Title Loans was created with financial emergencies in mind. From start to finish, the entire approval process can be fast and streamlined! Qualified borrowers can get their cash in as little as 24 hours after receiving approval for a loan.1
What Can I Use My Title Loan Funding for?
Before applying for funds, you may want to know how you can spend your cash. The good news is that there are many ways that a borrower can use their title loan funds after approval! While everyone’s financial needs are different, some of the most common ways that title loan borrowers will use their funds are:
- To Pay off Medical or Credit Card Debt
- To Cover Wedding, Vacation, or Funeral Expenses
- Home Repairs or Renovation
- Car Repairs or Modifications
- Surgery Costs
Where Can I Apply for a Title Loan if I Need Money Now?
If you are going through a tough financial situation and were not approved for a loan but need money now, a title loan could be waiting for you! It can take no time at all to see if your vehicle and income will qualify for the cash you need.
Get started on your loan today by: