Want a title loan but need money as quickly as possible? Wondering, “Can I get my title loan money wired to me?”
With a ChoiceCash Title Loan, it is possible to get your title loan money wired to your account!
How Do I Get My Title Loan Money Wired to Me?
A wire transfer is similar to direct deposit, but completely different. A wire transfer is an electronic money transfer that happens between two banks or from a bank to a transfer agency. On the other hand, direct deposit is a direct deposit of money from one bank to another.
Wire transfers can be much quicker than direct deposit, but you will be required to pay a small fee for the fast service.
Get Your Title Loan Money Wired
If you have impending bills and need emergency cash now, not a few days from now, know that you could get your title loan money wired with ChoiceCash Title Loans.
You will receive the options of:
- Getting a Wire Transfer: This is the quickest money retrieval method. If you need your money as fast as possible, ask to have your title loan money wired. You can have your money wired to your bank account, or pick up your funds at a participating money transfer location near you.
- Getting Direct Deposit: One of the most convenient options is direct deposit. To get your title loan money sent directly to your checking or savings account, you will need to provide a routing number and account number to the title loan agent.
- Getting a Check in the Mail: If you prefer to receive a physical check, you could choose to get one shipped overnight in the mail.
Choose whichever option is most convenient for you. If you need quick cash to pay for a wisdom tooth extraction or damaged roof, then a wire transfer may be more expedient.
Why You Should Get Your Title Loan Money Wired with ChoiceCash Title Loans
ChoiceCash Title Loans are the option to go with if you want your title loan money wired to you! Not only could you get your emergency cash quickly and easily, but you could receive numerous advantageous benefits that positively affect your finances.
Affordable Monthly Payments
With any type of installment loan, the monthly payments are expected to remain the same. But with a ChoiceCash Title Loan, you could get monthly payments that cost less each and every month!2 You could keep more money in your pocket as time goes on!
Through continuous on time payments, your title loan payments and rates could keep decreasing as the months go by.2 By the time you make your last title loan payment, you could be paying half as much as our first payment!
More Title Loan Money for Less
If you ever need more emergency cash, know that you could inquire for more title loan money. Best of all? If you qualify, you could get it at your current low rate!2
If you have been diligent with your title loan payments and received decreasing interest rates, you could reap the benfits!2
More Time for Repayment
With a ChoiceCash Title Loan, you could get a lot more time and flexibility for repayment. And if you ever want to pay off your title loan money sooner to save money on interest, all you have to do is pay! There are no prepayment penalty fees to stress about.
No Hidden Fees
Hidden fees can make even an affordable title loan a burden to repay. They are used by malicious title loan options in an effort to make as much money as possible by lending. ChoiceCash Title Loans don’t come with hidden fees, and there are also no penalty fees for early repayment!
Alternative Documents Accepted
If you don’t work a 9-5 job but you have enough money to repay a title loan, ChoiceCash Title Loans allows you to use alternative income! If the only identification you have is a Matrícula card, you could use it to inquire for funding! And if you don’t have a Social Security number, don’t worry. You could instead use your Individual Taxpayer Identification Number.
How to Inquire for a Car Title Loan and Get Your Money Wired
If you’re interested in inquiring for a title loan and getting your money wired, use the online title loan calculator. ChoiceCash Title Loans provides free title loan estimates to eligible borrowers, all you have to do is provide minimal information online.
To use the calculator, you will need to know your vehicle year, make, model, style, and current mileage. This information will be used to check the current resale value of your car. If your car has enough value, it could be pre-approved and you can get a free estimate!1
If the estimate you receive is far more than what you need, relax knowing that you can take out a title loan for less than what you were approved for! And if you ever happen to need more money during the repayment process, you could inquire for it with a ChoiceCash Title Loan!1
Complete the contact information form after you receive your estimate so that a title loan agent can contact you and you can start the approval process! Or if you prefer to skip the online form and just call a title loan agent directly, you can do so by dialing (855-422-7402) 855-422-7402.
Documents Required to Get Title Loan Money Wired
To get title loan money wired to you, you will need to turn in all of the required documents. The sooner you provide them to a title loan agent, the sooner you could get approved and receive your title loan money.
Generally, these are the documents you will be asked to provide for a title loan:
- Car Title: With ChoiceCash Title Loans, your car does not need to be paid off in order to qualify for a title loan. However, the car title must be in your name for approval. If the car title is not currently in your name, you must request a title transfer at your local Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Photo Identification: To verify your identity, a title loan agent will ask that you provide a government-issued photo ID. For example, you could use a passport, driver’s license, or state ID.
- Proof of Your Address: To demonstrate that you currently reside at your given address, you could provide recent utility bills, a rental agreement, a house deed, insurance statements, etc.
- Proof of Income: The car and your income are the main qualifying factors to get title loan money wired to your account. To prove your ability to repay the title loan on time, you could provide paycheck stubs, bank statements, government award letters, Social Security benefit statements, pension documentation, etc.
- Photos of the Car: Traditional car title loans will require an in-person inspection of the car to verify the value and condition. With ChoiceCash Title Loans, you can just submit photos of the car! Take pictures in bright natural light and ensure that you can clearly see the condition.
- References: If you’re attempting to get title loan money wired, you may be asked to provide professional references, personal references, or a mix of both.
ChoiceCash Title Loans allows qualified borrowers to upload all of their paperwork online. This makes the approval process much faster, which is perfect for those that want their title loan money wired.
Just scan your documents onto a computer and email the files to an agent or take pictures using your smartphone!
Get Approved and Get Your Title Loan Money Wired
Turned in your documents and are ready to get your title loan money wired?
First a title loan agent will need to go through your information and verify everything using your provided documents. If everything looks good, they will draw up a personalized title loan contract for you. Together, the both of you will go over the title loan repayment details, such as the amount due, the due date, and the rates.
Before you sign the title loan contract, ensure that all of your questions are answered and that all of your concerns are abated. Once you are 100% confident in your financial decision, go ahead and sign the title loan contract. After you have signed, your title loan agent will ask how you want to receive your money!