Where to Find Online Car Title Loans in Louisiana
In today’s day and age, everything is about convenience. This includes the cars you drive, how you purchase household goods, etc. If you can order groceries online, why shouldn’t you be able to apply for funding online as well? When you need quick funds to get you through a tough situation, you can find online car title loans in Louisiana!
A ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart could be the right way to get the cash you need. Take advantage of an online approval process today! Or, call 855-277-4847 to speak directly with a title loan representative to get started.
How Do Online Car Title Loans in Louisiana Work?
Chances are, you are no stranger to applying for a loan. You may have applied for a student loan before, or financed a car. While you may have applied for a loan in person before, one of the conveniences of a title loan is that you can apply for the cash you need, without leaving your home!
A car title loan is likely one of the most flexible forms of lending you can find.1 Car title loans are secured loans, meaning that an applicant is required to put up collateral to secure the cash. In this case, it would be the title of a qualifying vehicle. The word qualifying is important since a vehicle will need to have a significant amount of value in order for a person to use it as collateral. Typically, an individual can borrow anywhere from 25%-50% of a vehicle’s value through a car title loan, depending on their income.
Since a title loan is a secured loan, your loan amount is largely based on your income and your vehicle’s value, instead of just your credit history! This is what makes the title loan approval process so flexible and streamlined, even if you do not have the most ideal credit.1
With a car title loan, a lien will be placed on your vehicle’s title. This lien remains on your car’s title throughout the duration of the loan, and your chosen lender becomes your lienholder. Your lienholder has legal access to your vehicle throughout the loan duration, meaning that if you fail to make payments, it could be repossessed. However, this lien is removed once the loan is paid in full, and you can keep driving your vehicle while you are making payments on time!
What are the Requirements for Online Auto Title Loans in the State of Louisiana?
Are you stuck facing a tough financial situation? Chances are, your credit may not be where you want it to be. If your credit score has taken a nosedive, it may be difficult for you to qualify for traditional types of lending. This includes personal loans, bank loans, etc. You may think that you do not meet the requirements for a car title loan!
However, the requirements for a car title loan can be fairly simple, initially. The initial requirements for a car title loan in Louisiana are:
- Age Requirement: A loan is a significant financial commitment. Every applicant must be at the legal age to apply for any type of loan! In order to qualify for a title loan, you must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Income Requirement: Going along with the idea that a loan is a significant financial commitment, a lender wants to make sure that you have the ability and means to repay your loan. The requirement for a car title loan online is that you must have a steady source of income or alternative income at the time of inquiry. You must be able to show that you are able to repay the loan without too much difficulty.1
- Vehicle Requirement: Your car must have enough equity to qualify for a title loan! Without enough equity to leverage, you will not have anything to borrow from. Not sure if your vehicle has enough equity to qualify for a car title loan online in Louisiana? Don’t sweat it. You can use the online title loan calculator to find out more about your vehicle’s equity when you inquire about a ChoiceCash title loan, serviced by LoanMart! Not only can you obtain an estimate of your vehicle’s equity, but you may also receive a title loan quote, free of charge.
Do I Need Great Credit to Qualify for Online Title Loans in Louisiana?
For most traditional loan options, great credit is often required to obtain the amount of funding you need, as well as approval for the loan. However, you may find that you will have a different lending experience with online title loans in Louisiana. You do not need to have a perfect credit score to apply for the cash you need through a ChoiceCash title loan, serviced by LoanMart.1 Borrowers from all sorts of financial backgrounds and credit histories can potentially qualify for the cash they need.1
Even if you are not confident with where your credit history is at, don’t let that hold you back from accessing the help you are looking for! Call 855-277-4847 to speak with a title loan representative from ChoiceCash today. Or, go online and fill out a short inquiry form to get started.
What Types of Cars Qualify for Online Title Loans in Louisiana?
To qualify for an online title loan in Louisiana, a borrower must have a qualifying vehicle with enough equity. But, what types of cars qualify for a title loan?
There is no all-inclusive list of vehicles that will qualify for the funding you need. Instead, there are factors that a title loan agent will look at to determine the amount of available equity in your vehicle. If you are not already familiar with the word equity, it simply means the amount of value your vehicle has on the market, minus what you owe on the vehicle (if at all).
There are a few different factors that contribute to the amount of available equity in your vehicle. Take a closer look:
- The Mileage on the Odometer: It is common knowledge in the car industry that the more miles you have on your vehicle, the less value your car will have. While you may still be able to qualify for a car title loan if your vehicle has high mileage, you may receive less cash than you anticipated!1
- The Condition of the Vehicle: If you have ever pursued an online car marketplace like Kelley Blue Book, you may have realized that most places will ask about the condition of your car. This includes any damage to the car’s interior, as well as the exterior. The better the condition of your vehicle, the more likely it is that your vehicle will have a high-value rate through a car title loan!1
- The Style of the Car: Believe it or not, the color of your car matters! If it is a highly sought-after color on the market, it may have more value than a traditional black or grey. The make, model, and style of the vehicle will greatly affect your car’s value.
- Technology Packages: If you are like most vehicle owners, you enjoy convenience. The convenience of heated seats, power windows, and even a GPS on your dashboard. Did you know that these factors will also play a role in calculating your vehicle’s equity? It’s true! The greater the technology in your car, the more likely it is that your car has a higher value in the consumer market.
- Location of Your Car: In some cases, the location of your vehicle matters. In some consumer markets, your car will be more valuable than in others!
Not sure if your vehicle will meet the criteria for online car title loans in Louisiana? Let the title loan experts be the judge of that! Call 855-277-4847 to learn more.
Can I Apply for an Online Car Title Loan Without a Car?
Are you looking to apply for online title loans in Louisiana? You may be hesitant to apply if you do not have a car at your disposal. Did you know that you do not need to have a car to apply for a car title loan? It’s true! You can apply for the cash you need through a car title loan with an array of qualifying vehicles. This includes:
- And More!
Not sure if your vehicle meets the criteria for a car title loan online in Louisiana? Don’t stress! A title loan representative from ChoiceCash is here to take your call at 855-277-4847.
Do I Need to Have a Vehicle Inspection to Qualify for an Online Car Title Loan?
To qualify for online title loans in Louisiana, your vehicle’s condition must be verified by a title loan agent with ChoiceCash. Typically, with most title loan options, this is done through a vehicle inspection. It can be a huge hassle for most car owners to drive to a physical location to get a vehicle inspection done. Who has the time to reschedule work and life around this?
In this day and age, you respect the convenience of life- that’s why you can skip an in-person vehicle inspection! With a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart, you can expect convenience at every step of the approval process. Instead of driving to a physical location, just snap a few pictures of your car in bright lighting. Take pictures of the:
- And all Sides of the Car
- The Odometer on the Dashboard
- And Lastly, the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number, Usually Located on the Windshield or Diver’s Side Door)
A title loan agent with ChoiceCash is ready to help. Just use your smartphone to get started! The best part is that you can conveniently submit these photos online via the online form, email, or fax. Skip the hassle and cost of driving somewhere to get an inspection done!
If I Qualify for Online Title Loans in Louisiana, Can I Keep Driving My Vehicle?
If you are like most vehicle owners, your car is likely your main source of transportation. You need it to get to work, to school, or even to take your kids to soccer practice. So, naturally, you do not want to lose access to the one thing that gets you from point A to Point B. Luckily, with a ChoiceCash title loan serviced by LoanMart, you do not need to give up your normal driving habits. Instead, you can keep driving your car while you pay off your title loan! Just make sure to make your payments on time each month. If you need help staying on time with your payments, you can conveniently access the ChoiceCash online portal from your phone to set up auto-pay with your loan!
What is the Process to Apply for Online Auto Title Loans in Louisiana?
So, you’ve read through all the requirements for a car title loan online in Louisiana. Ready to get started? If you are faced with a financial emergency, you may not have time to wait. Fortunately, a ChoiceCash title loan, serviced by LoanMart, was made with convenience in mind. The entire approval process is streamlined and straightforward for your convenience! Take advantage of it today. There are just three steps to get started:
- Call or Click Online: Get started on your title loan today by filling out the prequalification form online. Or, call a title loan agent with ChoiceCash at 855-277-4847. Both steps can take no time at all to get through! Just provide some basic information about yourself and your vehicle.
- Submit the Right Documents: If you are preapproved, you will be prompted to submit a few documents to a title loan agent to verify your information and identity. Typically, you can expect to provide:
- A Government or State-Issued Photo ID Card
- A Vehicle Title in Your Name
- Proof of a Louisiana Address
- Proof of Income or Alternative Income
- A Few References are Sometimes Required (Personal, Professional, or Both)
- Find Out If You are Qualified and Collect Your Cash1: At this step of the process, a title loan agent with ChoiceCash will reach out and inform you of your approval status. If you are approved, the last step is to collect your cash! Choose from a few different ways, depending on what is right for you.
Don’t wait to find out if you qualify for the cash you need today! Apply for online car title loans in Louisiana from the comfort of your home in no time.1 Find out if you can qualify for a ChoiceCash title loan, serviced by LoanMart!