Are you looking for emergency cash to pay for an unexpected bill or expense? Unexpected bills can be just that, unexpected. When they throw off your budget, you may not have the savings to cover it.
That’s where a title loan can be the perfect solution to those who are searching for fast and convenient funding.1 With loan options like ChoiceCash Title Loans, qualified borrowers could get their funds in as little as one business day!1
If this sounds like the right solution for you, you may be wondering- what are the requirements for a car title loan in Florida? Let the experts at ChoiceCash Title Loans break down the approval process for you.
What is an Auto Title Loan in Florida?
With a ChoiceCash Title Loan, a borrower can use their car’s title to secure funding. A car title loan in Florida is a unique opportunity for a borrower to access their car’s available equity and turn it into cash!
Since car title loans are secured through collateral, the approval process can be much more flexible for borrowers without a strong credit history.1 With a car title loan, you are using your car’s title to secure the cash instead of your credit history.
Instead, the two qualifying factors for a car title loan are:
- Your Ability to Repay the Loan
- The Value of Your Collateral and the Available Equity
What are the Basic Requirements for a Car Title Loan in Florida?
Applying for traditional loans may often seem like a hassle, but a car title loan in Florida can be a breeze! The requirements for a ChoiceCash Title Loan are simple and straightforward.
- Your Car Must Be in Good Condition and Have Enough Equity
- The Car Title Must Be in Your Name
- You Must Have a Steady Income to Support a Loan Payment
The requirements for a car title loan in Florida do not include a 9-5 job, but you will need to provide proof that you can afford a loan payment each month. The condition of your vehicle will affect its available equity. To qualify for a car title loan, a vehicle must have a certain amount of available equity, and the title must be in your name.
If the title is not currently in your name or it has been misplaced- don’t sweat it! The experts at ChoiceCash Title Loans can help get your title where it needs to be, and walk you through the process to transfer it or replace it.
If you are like most Floridian car owners, you may not know what your car is currently worth. The equity of your vehicle matters during the approval process to figure out your eligibility and your loan amount- but you don’t need to figure it out on your own! ChoiceCash Title Loans has an online title loan calculator that does the hard work for you.
With the title loan calculator, you could receive a free title loan quote and equity estimate, with no strings attached!1
If I Meet the Requirements for a Car Title Loan in Florida, What Documents Do I Need to Submit?
Once the requirements for a car title loan in Florida have been met, there are a few documents that need to be submitted during the approval process. These documents can help a loan agent speed the process along and verify your information!
You can expect to need these documents handy when you place an inquiry for an auto title loan with ChoiceCash Title Loans:
- A Car Title in Your Name
- A Driver’s License, Passport, or Another Government-Issued ID
- Bank Statements, Pay Stubs, or Another Way to Prove Your Income
- Recent Credit Card Statements, Rental/Mortgage Agreements, or Another Way to Prove Your Address
- Recent Photos of Your Vehicle to Bypass the In-Person Vehicle Inspection
Fortunately, these documents can be submitted via email or fax during the approval process for your convenience.
After the Requirements for a Car Title Loan in Florida are Met, How Fast Can I Get My Cash?
If you’ve been faced with a tough financial emergency, you need help fast. Once you’ve met the requirements for a car title loan in Florida, the first thing on your mind is the speed of your loan.
ChoiceCash Title Loans has streamlined the approval process to help Floridians in a tough financial emergency. That’s why qualified borrowers can get their cash in as little as one business day after loan approval!1
Why are Car Title Loans Beneficial to Florida Residents?
There are more benefits to applying for a car title loan besides fast cash! Through ChoiceCash Title Loans, Floridian borrowers can take advantage of these benefits after loan approval:
- Keep Your Keys: You are using your vehicle’s title as collateral for the loan, so understandingly you may be concerned about the status of your vehicle during the approval process. Luckily, borrowers that make their payments on time can keep their keys and normal driving routine!
- Payments Start Low and Can Get Even Lower2: Wouldn’t you like to be rewarded for making payments on your loan on time?2 With ChoiceCash Title Loans, borrowers get the opportunity to earn lower interest rates and a monthly payment by doing just that.2
- Pay Off Your Loan Early: With ChoiceCash Title Loans, your financial success is a priority. That’s why there are no prepayment fees or penalties for paying your loan off early.
Where Can I Apply for an Auto Title Loan in Florida?
Do you want to meet the requirements for a car title loan in Florida? It’s time to see if you do! Get started on your car title loan with ChoiceCash Title Loans today by:
- Heading Online to Fill Out a Short Prequalification Form, or
- Give a Loan Agent a Call at 855-914-2945.
It can take no time at all to see if you qualify for the cash you need to get back on your feet!1